My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum and what better way to say hello than to post my WIP. It's my first zombie map, but it's the second time i'm making it  ::) The first version became a total mess of all cool things i could find and make up and shoved then in the map...
Not good. I kept most of the layout, deleted EVERYTHING inside and started over. The restart was about 3 months ago and i first started mapping in januari this year. Now let's talk about the actual map! Like the name say's it's mostly taking
place inside completely see through greenhouse's. You can look (and shoot) through the walls and floors to help your buddies! I'm also creating my version of S&D for this map: Survive and Defuse...

Zombie S&D: SURVIVE AND DEFUSE... The rough storyline: You're part of a special response unit and arrived on the scene of a biological testing facility that has been a attacked by terrorist's. The place is rigged with several timed explosive's and it's up to your team to defuse them in time.. When you arrived at the site you immediatly noticed there was more going on.....

Pics below are old pics, and old information from a previous version!! A LOT has changed
Spoiler: click to open...

also added Five zombie's and other model's that suited the map (credit's to Bamskater33 for his tut!, and edited the model's myself a bit. I LOVED the 'zombies' (or mutant's......) from half-life with their creapy hands, so i went for that).

And the zombie-Boss:
-Zombie Boss (doesn't stop rounds from changing, not affected by WW &  Instakill, no points rewarded for shooting him, ALWAYS A SLOW WALKER..)

first pic. a wall tv with the animated video screen from Bamskaters tutorial, the tv is rotating from left to right (thanks once more Phil for helping me out with your win scripts!)  and i'm going to try and make it 'useable'
- I've decided some of the bomb-site actually will blow up parts of the map when not defused in time (changing the route's) i've done some mapping for that (other pics)

There will be all sorts of weapons from WAW, BO, to custom ones. and there will be Multi-pap with buy-able wall ammo (for wall weapons, duh). Some random pics, allthough i'm not sure on the final selection yet.. I got most non-waw weapons online and animated them myself. will post some vids later on.. (most of these weapon pics are from the first mapping version, guns remain the same though..)

This is a pretty lame vid actually  :o, but it shows the idea's ive got for my costom wonder-weapon. The FN-Scar probably won't make it into the final version. The flintlock pistol centainly does!

CoD WaW; Custom zombies: Greenhouse, weapons 2.

Finally some random pics of the latest progres..

So that's what keeping me up at night for the past few months, as you can see i'm nearly done. But unfortunatly i'm also
far from finished ;) i've got quite some stuff to add and detail and work out.. I'm guessing release would be somewhere next year, lol. I'm not going to guess anymore, since i've past my own deadline like 4 time's already.. When i'm happy with it, it's done!

Credits at the moment: ( very old list, will be updated upon release )
-Tom BMX
-The Zombie Don (Don Goony's buildable's & Don Goony's Hacker function)
-Bam Skater's perks / zombie moddels / FX for amimated screen
-YaPh1l for all the scripting help!!!
-TheMightyDud - Alpha Script Placer
-everbody who helped me out and i forgot to mention
Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:32:47 pm by BluntStuffy
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
The award for longest amount of pictures in a WIP thread goes to BluntStuffy! Nah, but really, i recommend hiding them all into a spoiler so you don't up with a WIP larger than the homepage.

anyway, your map is mouthwatering to say the least. Really good job so far!
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
The award for longest amount of pictures in a WIP thread goes to BluntStuffy! Nah, but really, i recommend hiding them all into a spoiler so you don't up with a WIP larger than the homepage.

anyway, your map is mouthwatering to say the least. Really good job so far!

Yay! i'm only registered for like 3 hours, and i've won an award already! lol, but thanks for the heads up. was kindoff expecting to have thumbnails on there. I resized them, so it's not that overwhelming..

Thanks!
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Damn you got a lot going on here. Looks very intriguing, truly impressive. Can't wait to see more progress and hopefully a release. :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Very creative map idea! Don't think I've seen this done before, and it looks really clean! Looking forward to release :)
Date Registered: 19 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
GrantDaddy007's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
GrantDaddy007's Contact & Social LinksGrantDaddyGrantdaddy007
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
That's some awesome features you got going on there! Looking forward to this.
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Astounding project, highly anticipate more on this :D
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It been quite a while since i've posted something, but i've actually did a lot of work. Most of it is script-related though so there isn't much changed in the map itself.. I decided to make a little vid showing some progress and some cool stuff (imo) ;) Not going to show everthing i've done though, since there's some EE related stuff. But i can assure you, i'm still very much working on this!
I've added my Multi PaP setup, with alt-weapons and buyable ammo for all versions without glitches (double-pap'ed guns being replaced  with stock versions, none of that). I've had that lying around from the first build of the map, thanks YaPhill (who else??) for telling me where to look for the functions, and basicly what to change!!
So that's all up and running and right now i'm making my weapon mod and i'm scripting secondary ammo type's. A little preview in the vid: (sorry for the lack of sound, i can't get it working when recording with afterburner..)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqe8Nhk6AxM#ws
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Fantastic work!  :o
That 115 ammo and custom gun especially, spectacular!
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Excited to bring you another new feature for the map Nova crawlers! Thanks to Steviewonder87 for giving me the BO script and models, and also taking care of the FX and sounds for me!
They're fully functional atm, all there is left to do is some texture and animation details. Enjoy!
I'll do a more detailled update in about a week or so, with some new weapons and offcourse: more nova-crawler's  :)
Sorry for the even more poor quality of my vid than before, for some reason afterburner wouldn't cooperate so i had to switch sotware and that didn't work out to good..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtNILX-MNg#ws
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
that would be cool but don't make that many spawn every round or make a on and off switch for them
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
that would be cool but don't make that many spawn every round or make a on and off switch for them
Don't worry, there won't be to much of them. This is only the test-map, it has only nova-spawners in the start-zone..
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huevos's Groups
Huevos's Contact & Social Linkshuevos'timberlands
Cool map idea but I have one question about the boss. Is he going be like George from call of the dead where he is there from the start or just come every few rounds or so? Again though, a great map idea can't wait for the release. ;D
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups