More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Signature
My maps:
Pietercity v1.0
Matrix V1.1
Pieternba2k's Groups
Pieternba2k's Contact & Social Linksbasketlbalpro-96PieternbaPieternba2kLove4theGame
Hello everyone,

Im making a zombie map and it worked perfectly, and out of nowhere when I launched my map every time I shoot or a nade explodes, big black textures pop up in the map and I have no idea how to fix it. If someone has an idea please let me know, this is so annoying and im sure it has something to do with a change in a raw file because when i make a test map the error is there aswell, maybe it is related to custom textures or t4m, Please help me out

Thanks alot!
Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:18:35 pm by Pieternba2k
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
If you solved it you should post the solution so it will be helpful for those who may encounter it in the future.
Date Registered: 7 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Pieternba2k's Groups
Pieternba2k's Contact & Social Linksbasketlbalpro-96PieternbaPieternba2kLove4theGame
If you solved it you should post the solution so it will be helpful for those who may encounter it in the future.

Im sorry but i thought it would be kind of weird to answer my own post.
here is the answer: reinstall the mod tools because my raw did not include all the material, material-properties files.
However now the only issue remains that when my sonic zombie from black ops1 makes the screaming animation, there would still be black textures. I did reinstal the sonic zombies, does anybody know what I did wrong?

Thanks for the help
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Sounds more likely you didn't run the converter the first time

Loading ...