Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Sgt Smile's Groups
Sgt Smile's Contact & Social LinksSgt_SmileSgt_SmileSergeant_SmileSgt Smile
I wanted to add another zombiespawner to my map, but the zombies from that spawner won't start walking. They spawn and eventually die. The picture below shows the situation. The spawner is linked like the others (that do work). Pathnodes are also present. I first wanted to place the spawner on the roof (upper middle), but after that didn't work, I tried the spot on the image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jm41kqpwjwt1887/Zombiespawner.PNG?dl=0 (Link to Dropbox image. Didn't know how to add it with the img tag)
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Make sure your pathnode does not touch or otherwise interfere with the transitionnode of your traverse. Also i know cases where spawned zombies would not walk towards the traverse for no single reason (I have had this in 2 maps). Just moving the spawner a little bit could already fix it.

It's been a while the last time i modded, but if you need help feel free to PM me, I'm also dutch ;)

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 24 August 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Sgt Smile's Groups
Sgt Smile's Contact & Social LinksSgt_SmileSgt_SmileSergeant_SmileSgt Smile
Thanks for the reply, but moving the spawners doesn't work. They're also not interfering with other entities, nodes etc. However, I've tried some things and one thing that seems to work, is placing a window with traverse that the zombies have to break down. It works but it's a bit devious. Could there be another way?

Loading ...