Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Alberdocs's Groups
Alberdocs's Contact & Social LinksAlberdrocsAlberdrocsXPhantomBetaxX
I've downloaded the Modtools for Black Ops 3 a few days ago, and I started to make a map, first I had a problem when the Skybox was black, error that I fixed changing the decimal symbol from"," to "."
Yesterday everything was working perfectly, radiant was working, when i compiled the map it worked, and when I launched the map I was able to play it.
But this morning while I was maping the lights went out and my computer shutted down.
I turned it on and went i initiated the modtools when I clicked "Open Map in Radiant" the process freeze when it was processing images.

It stays like this and there's no way I can see to open my map in radiant.
I also got this error before it starts processing images, I don't know if it can be caused by this.

I can create new maps and if I try to open them in Radiant I can but when I try to put a model into the map it crases and radiant doesn't respond.
If I try to compile my map the same happens

And in the console I get this error before it starts processing images

If I run the map it runs the version from before the light went out.
I've tried to uninstall the modtools and black ops 3 and install them again but the same thing keeps happening.
the only diference I've got is that when I installed the base modtools whitout the additional assets I could open the map in radiant that the textures and models i had used where gone because they were part of the addiotional assets pack.
I thank anyone who can help me in advance.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 September 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Alberdocs's Groups
Alberdocs's Contact & Social LinksAlberdrocsAlberdrocsXPhantomBetaxX
I already fixed it, i unistall the modtools and installed them again, and before installing the additional assets I entered the map an changed all the textures to caulk and eliminated all the models

Loading ...