More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i had to watch over 20 minutes of doom 1 gameplay to find such low-detailed area even in doom, most places have epic windows/spiral staircases/portals/elevator going up & down/hidden rooms etc...so yeah i think this is a troll map indeed  :please:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
minecraftexpert2's Contact & Social Links
its not actually a troll ive spent a lot of time on this update i'm going to release it later today.

but it is funny i didn't model the map after doom though
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
what are the odds you made a map 1 year ago and update it today? :P did you add any of those features i just listed?

i remain skeptical you spend more than a day on this map, just based of the video i can tell your walls don't even align on the left side compared to the right side...like 2 brushes, you don't even need to MAKE 2 brushes to make them match, so even copy pasting the first brush and flip it but lets pretend that is a "FEATURE" but who knows maybe you fixed that brush and people will stand in line to try the update? lol
Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:31:26 pm by RadimaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
ok.... your right about one thing i didn't spend a lot of time in raident i spent a lot of time with the scripts and adding all of those weapons and thank you for letting me know about the error i fixed it and i hope this update can change your mind about this map being a troll

Double Post Merge: September 24, 2017, 09:14:04 pm
in the 1st version of tera someone asked is their an ending in the update there is going to be a buyable ending

Double Post Merge: September 24, 2017, 09:41:12 pm
The update is out
Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:41:12 pm by minecraftexpert2
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
working on a update with harrys bo21 raygun mark 2  :D :D
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
maybe if you spend twice as long mapping, then 2 walls could even look the same, like symmetrical. i think i could speak for everyone here that its not directly asking much of a map that has like from the looks of it 4 rooms or something. also you forgot the update log for 1.5 version or is the buyable ending the only thing?
Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:20:10 pm by RadimaX
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
You should really put all your focus on creating an idea for a new map rather then continuing updates for this one. I get this is probably your first map, but you really need to take time to plan out an actual map rather than a test map. Going to be brutally honest, with the amount of box maps currently out, if you create an update nobody will really care/play it. Take the time to plan out your map, it's theme, and what you want in it. TRUST ME the feeling of releasing a map or showing off a map you took time on that looks somewhat presentable is better than getting shat on ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
You should really put all your focus on creating an idea for a new map rather then continuing updates for this one. I get this is probably your first map, but you really need to take time to plan out an actual map rather than a test map. Going to be brutally honest, with the amount of box maps currently out, if you create an update nobody will really care/play it. Take the time to plan out your map, it's theme, and what you want in it. TRUST ME the feeling of releasing a map or showing off a map you took time on that looks somewhat presentable is better than getting shat on ;)

ok your right i should start planning my next map i have a few interesting idea's in that case this map will not be updated
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
also consider how few people play map with couple rooms, not all players will be downloading every single update you make since it is definitely not worth the bandwidth and cluttering up the mod files with original then version 1.5 then version 2 and maybe you put in a raygun next omg don't u guys have version 3? no not really...and to get a lobby of 4 players all of them must sit on the same version to even play a single game. i understand if you implement 30 new areas or 30 new guns it could make the new download worthwhile and even interesting.

simply adding a high price when pressing E is just not enough to bring people together make an ugx account and get the absolute latest version of this map with same amount of rooms, same textures, same broken walls you might aswell do a new one with more effort put into it like previously said. Hopefully it will show your potential and if any better then what i seen on this post so far it wont be dismissed as a troll map.
Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:23:32 pm by RadimaX

Loading ...