Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
How Do I effectively block my ip adress so the moderators or anyone else can't find where I am.  Im looking so that my life and my internet wont be compromised.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Install gentoo
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Moderators (Only site mods!) will have access to your IP: You agreed to this by accepting the registration agreement and thus our privacy policy etc.
But it is impossible for us to find out where you live: Most (afaik all but there may be exceptions) ISPs do not give your adress information away just when someone lookes up an IP address (again privacy rights). So we will not be able to pinpoint your exact location!

Moderators are not allowed to share any personal information (such as IP, email, Birthday, etc) with others as mentioned in rule 10 of our forum rules. Nobody has access to them except site moderators and higher ranks (Team Member and Administrators).

But as answer to your question: You can obscure your IP Address by using a proxy/VPN. Most VPNs are not free though.

Hope this info answers your questions.

Lukkie1998

Loading ...