Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A LEGACY MOD. THIS MOD REQUIRES GAME_MOD!

Yeah, as I was trying to notify, I was wondering if I could show these screenshots publicly to UGX-Mods without the hassle because I'm too lazy in weekends + busy with school... This is a re-do of what Zombie Chronicles on BO1 maps are supposed to be, don't take this as a "O IS ZOMBIE CHRONICLE 2.0, HET I WILL NEVUR PLAY DIS!!" (HET is a russian no, I usually used this as a joke). Take this for not granted as this is in alpha version and probably will get my attention soon.

What's new?
Black Ops III (ONLY, yes, besides there is a leftover HK416 as I added it in for fun, don't complain about how BO3 weapons are trash in this thread kthx i had enough of your other game guns so deal with it. Don't be a child and complain.) weapons, Zombie Chronicles hands, Black Ops III-like chalk and perk HUD. The rest is gonna be re-designed, and probably will add ZCT perks if I could ever find the whole team from 2009. MOTD and Gold camo, will probably be replaced with the Alt camo from MOTD. Whatever I can find, I'll drag it inside.

The mod is 0% in progress, as I'm doing the weapons first, then I can go on the fun stuff.

Probably will replace boring and common 115 song with another song, possibly from Avenged Sevenfold. I don't care. Round sounds? I have them planned already, but don't got Zombie Chronicles and probably wont bother with it and re-installing BO3 as I already got my own assets, thank you very much. Any help is supported, you can contact me via PM and let's see if it works out. If it's something like a script, I would have to revise it with my friend.

The purpose of the mod is to add new features and weapons to the maps. There's only 7 maps I have to do (wew), probs wont include Five nor CoTD. My other friend is making a CoTD mod that will feature BO3 weapons too.

That's as far as I can show you a screenshot of a Black Ops III mod. Sorry, folks. I've just started on this mod.

Credits? Wait, there is none... Just kidding.

xSanchez78 - Zombie Chronicles Viewhands, Scripting, Conversion Rig, inspiration from Der Riese Mod
SE2Dev and Nukem - Game_Mod, Script issue resolving, turns out I had developer mode on instead... lol.
Killer Potato - FFAR assets, thanks for the supply. Mine was dead as I exported it when I left BO3, so it was no good.
DamianoTBM - Assistant, thanks for pointing out some stuff on the weapons as I didn't notice.
Glaril - Peacekeeper MK2 animations, all I needed was extended mag animations as I was missing them from my export.
DTZxPorter - Wraith, BassDrop (I recommend this tool for sound converting instead of Tom's BO1 Sound Tool... true xWMA FTW), attachment/magazine placements
Marvel4 - Stats for the recoil *inserts unfunny pasting anims and model on another weapon joke here*
Scobalula - Re-UV tool from Modme, tutorial for BO3 weapons, unfortunately mixing the color map and spec maps was a joke, so I did the right thing and did color map for color map and spec map for spec map. And gloss maps as roughness. Also making my life hard.
ELFENLIEDTOPFAN5 - Reticle help issue.
HitmanVere/MakeCents - WPI.

Anyone I forgot? Please let me know via PM. I can get a bit forgetful at credits.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Scobalula - Re-UV tool from Modme, tutorial for BO3 weapons, unfortunately mixing the color map and spec maps was a joke, so I did the right thing and did color map for color map and spec map for spec map. And gloss maps as roughness. Also making my life hard.

You're right, it is a joke, like that shotgun which looks like total dogshit because Bo1 does not support PBR textures that Bo3 uses.
Date Registered: 27 August 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DeathMosterYT's Groups
DeathMosterYT's Contact & Social Links
It looks incredible and I love your photo I also like anime  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You're right, it is a joke, like that shotgun which looks like total dogshit because Bo1 does not support PBR textures that Bo3 uses.

Yes it does, you should revise your tutorial before crapping on people's stuff.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Yes it does, you should revise your tutorial before crapping on people's stuff.

It's not even your stuff, it's Treyarch, it's just you ported it shitty, don't call it "your" stuff.

And the tutorial was intended for T4, having Bo1 and Lower in the title is because 75% of the tutorial works with the other CoDs (the anims and models), the texture combining is certainly required for WaW as it has no PBR at all, but I will revise the description to tell people that parts of the tutorial are T4 Specific.

The tutorial is fine, when it comes to attempting to use PBR materials in a non-PBR environment there really isn't any wrong way because no matter it will never look correct tbh, it's just a matter of getting it good as possible, which I feel, especially for n00bys who have little experience, overlaying images is a decent alternative, if you have a better way perfect, but keep it your self, instead of sparking an argument here. I would like to you see you use the images that are pure black and the ones that use metal directly in WaW (since that's the game the tutorial is directly intended for).

If you had a problem with a specific part of my tutorial you should have taken it to PM instead of add that comment to spark an argument which tbh I actually wouldn't expect any less of you BeamSP.
Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:30:39 am by Scobalula
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Not even one page and we're already at each other's throats, lovely!
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
Signature
If you've seen some corpses, I did that :D
Can't wait, quick question, is the Hellhound sounds going to be the one's from ZC? I do think those add a little more depth to the whole "zombie atmosphere"
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Can't wait, quick question, is the Hellhound sounds going to be the one's from ZC? I do think those add a little more depth to the whole "zombie atmosphere"

The dude quit modding after drama went down with a few other people on discord. I'm glad he left the modding community because he is a really messed up person.
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
The dude quit modding after drama went down with a few other people on discord. I'm glad he left the modding community because he is a really messed up person.

Jeez, I wonder what really happened though :-\, this mod did sound good. Guess the only mod I have to wait for is Perish :P
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

A lot of people in this scene can't seem to handle the criticism or hate that comes with map making. It's a harsh and unforgiving community and the majority of the time expectations are far too high. It's a real shame that it has to be this way but it is and unfortunately too many people leave too soon because of it. It's probably the most toxic community I've ever been a part of. My only advice to anyone joining the scene is to ignore it and carry on regardless. It takes a lot of time to master mod tools and if you are dedicated then you will continue to improve over time.
Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:45:09 pm by DeathBringerZen

Loading ...