Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
A day without Laughter is a day wasted
GUNNS4HIRE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
YouAlwaysWin has just launched its 2nd Zombie Map Making Contest.

This is a Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombie Map Making Contest, with over $5000 in Cash and Prizes. We've partnered up with ViewSonic and FNATIC/FNATIC Gear to improve upon our previous contest from 2014.

We learned a lot from the first contest, when we partnered with UGX Mods, and hope that this one will be bigger and better than ever before.

If you're a map maker and would like to participate in the contest, please watch the following video. The link to apply is in the description, so you may need to watch it on YouTube.

broken avatar :(
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
YouAlwaysWin stepping up the mapping game 4 real! biggups mina svenska bröder från Fnatic aswell <3

replied on the youtube vidl but i bet you have thousands of comments at some point so:
Sick contest guys, bet people take the modtools out for a REAL spin now! Best of luck everyone, can´t wait to see what you all come up with.

will try do my best (if i even got time) with my current mouse from 1800th century and 0 script knowledge so consider this is a fair contest  :D

Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:15:35 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Very impressed to see you do another competition Gunns, especially with the respectable pot on offer for modders. Hopefully it gets the attention and effort the last one got. Some very impressive maps were made by the community in the previous competition and it would be nice to see them come together again.

Good luck to all who choose to get involed.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
WOW its already been a week and i haven even open radiant yet  :please:
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I love everything about this contest, and i think it's awesome you are setting this up for us mappers and we have a chance to show what we can do ( though i'm sure you wouldn't do it if it didn't benefit you guys in the end, but that's ok. that's business.. )
But seriously again the Christmas theme? It doesn't fit zombies and i hate Christmas >:(  If it wasn't for the theme i might have dove into bo3 to get a piece of the pie, but nah.. Not again with the xmas-hats, snowballs and gift-wraps.. Not for me.
But as i mentioned great intiative, hope some great maps come from it! Good luck to everyone!
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
So when do we know who won? I can't find anything on YAW's Youtube channel. I loved the maps and played the majority of them. I'm glad I didn't participate in the contest because these maps were on a whole nother level than what I would have made hahaha. I was surprisingly shocked by the quality, they felt like legit Treyarch maps. Great job to the mappers and scripters. I had a great Christmas playing your maps.  :nyan: :nyan:

Loading ...