Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
Map won't compile, wallbuys don't work (give me only air and takes no points), box only has raygun (which gives nothing), adds nothing to inventory, weapons from ugx mods simply wont even show up in the map, HarryBO21 perks don't even show up, no options to add skybox, and no options to edit zombie speed/health.

Also, don't give me the bullcrap where you are like, "Oh, did you install mod tools properly", "Oh, just look it up on the internet", or "oh, did you use the correct tools and updates".  Yes, I used proper tools, I used proper updates, and yes... I did look up the compile error but nothing even remotely related to what I search for even shows up on any of the broken search engines.
Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:19:37 pm by optic_deity
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
I'm guessing you've recently just installed the tools if so have you hit the 'converter' button in launcher, if so maybe it's a script placer error, try using a different one
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
optic_deity's Groups
I tried UGX-Script placer 1, 1.1, MrHankeys, and whatever the other one was.  Being that there was only 4 script placers that came up on the countless searches I have made.
And the converter, I have ran it many times before and it shows no error.  When I try to compile... It simply won't, the error says, "27018 files in iwd files
Loading map file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\a002.map
More than 16 AABB nodes needed"   And I have no Idea what it could mean... I look the error up, and nothing ever shows up, just random nonsense that I didn't search for.
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
can you fix anything? server_throttle.gsc as in example (its a longername btw). If you cant solve that then no one can help you and probably not even going to bother helping you. have you tryed editing the KvP for your world map for use with harry perks In radient??. Do you know the tools at all?. You cant just place wall weapons like that witch sucks ass but like 5 months your learn how to add with some c++ book or somthing and start to learn about bull sh1t gsc programming. I started with tom crowleys ff extracter and started analizing my mistakes and made wonderful gsc scripting/copying some downloaded custom maps with Proper ported weapons and use the ff extracter to read the bs ported scripts. I recommend making a folder in your pc ( C:/ ) drive . And name it like this "c:/cod5/cod/cod5" and place or copy all your call of duty world at war folder to there note not the mod tools. Btw that folder go's to cod5 the last one. and install 1.00 mod tools and run converter. Do the same as 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 all running converter then ugx patch then converter all the way. Then install 1.1.1 and run converter again.
If you dont try that then mabey some one else can tell you to re-install the mod tools and promptly tell us "how to fix it for you" with some1s scripts. hate to say it but i was there ones tell i started very softly editing some gsc with in the mod tools using notepad. you cant just start right of the frekin bat...........
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
optic_deity's Groups
Actually, I fixed it on my own.  All I had to do was remove "Read Only" from every file in my installation so it works perfectly now.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Map won't compile, wallbuys don't work (give me only air and takes no points), box only has raygun (which gives nothing), adds nothing to inventory, weapons from ugx mods simply wont even show up in the map, HarryBO21 perks don't even show up, no options to add skybox, and no options to edit zombie speed/health.

Also, don't give me the bullcrap where you are like, "Oh, did you install mod tools properly", "Oh, just look it up on the internet", or "oh, did you use the correct tools and updates".  Yes, I used proper tools, I used proper updates, and yes... I did look up the compile error but nothing even remotely related to what I search for even shows up on any of the broken search engines.
Yes. Yes you can edit zombies speed and health. You add your skybox by editing your kvps on your worldspawn

Loading ...