UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[22/40] Psychotic Journey Review (English & Spanish)

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Jstgoodlife
Date Registered: 1 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Jstgoodlife's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Jstgoodlife's Contact & Social LinksJorgecoolcool
Hello Everyone I'm Jstgoodlife and I'm going to bring you a map review.I know that it's been a long time since last review but, I've been very busy, I still want to apologyze anyways.So, let's start with the Psychotic review/ Hola a todos, soy Jstgoodlife y os voy a traer un review. Se que hace tiempo desde la ultima vez que lo hice pero he estado muy ocupado.Aun así quiero pedir disculpas de todos modos.

The "Psychotic Journey" map is about zombie invasion in the forest.You start at a small house with an NPC to help you perhaps he will die soon./ EL mapa "Psicotic Journey" trata de una invasion zombie en un bosque.Al empezar hay un NPC para ayudarte aunque morirá pronto.

When you exit from the house the map seems to be a hopeless forest, but if you search a little you will find a way to continue./ Cuando sales de la casa parece que estés en un bosque sin esperanza, pero si buscas bien encontraras un modo de continuar.

About the environment I think the mapper worked a lot because the graphics are amazing, and it's good the detail of the green glow./ Sobre el entorno creo que el constructor del mapa trabajo bastante porque loa gráficos son espectaculares, y sobre el contenido extra esta bastante bien el brillo verde de los ojos.

However I have to say that the map isn't very replayable because it's repetitive and a little bit dificult in the starting rounds.Also it's almost a der riese map except for the detail of the new fire modes of the guns.This are my  Scores: / Sin embargo he de decir que el mapa no incita a jugar de nuevo porque es un mapa repetitivo y un poco dificil en las primeras rondas.Ademas es casi un mapa del estilo de  der riese exceptuando el detalle del nuevo modo de fuego de algunas armas.Estas son mis puntuaciones:

Level of detail: 6/10
Custom content: 4/10
Fun scale: 7/10
Replayability: 3/10
TOTAL: 20/40 Not bad

Conclusion:
This map is designed for those persons who wants a challenge, no matter what difficult is it and for those who like to die/ Este mapa esta diseñado para aquellos que busquen un desafio sin importar lo dificil que sea y para aquellos a los que les gusta morir.

Thanks for your time, Jstgoodlife

Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:39:08 pm by Jstgoodlife

Loading ...