Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Well, that's not entirely true. Just don't shoot him with the new WW, also it might just be a bad thing if he grab's a zombie with his claw and pulls it in......... (kill the zombie before it's killed by the mech!)

This weekend the last and final update will be posted that fixe's the game crashe's sometime's when the Mech grab's you. No other bug's reported so far, but this is kind of game-breaking  ::) so will be fixed. Found some other bugs? let us know! Also we might just look at the mech-health, i'll talk to Jimmy  :D  :D
For anybody interested here's a vid on how to get Jugg, the BoomHilda and start the EE by round 7 solo.. (sorry poor quality and no audio..  ??? but i wanted to show you even a BAD player like me (and ask Jimmy, i'm really bad  ::) ) can do this..) Hope you guys don't give up  :D  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjU-Sc90bNo&feature=youtu.be

So report any bug's before this weekend please!!
I figured out the grenade trick to start the EE without opening the barriers, but I guess I never thought about keeping the shovel for that long. It seemed better to build points with the Thompson than risk dying with the shovel. Also the time it takes to put that damn thing away and take it out again is really painful, but I assume that's for balancing.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I figured out the grenade trick to start the EE without opening the barriers, but I guess I never thought about keeping the shovel for that long. It seemed better to build points with the Thompson than risk dying with the shovel. Also the time it takes to put that damn thing away and take it out again is really painful, but I assume that's for balancing.
I think that the shovel with the anims were made by Tom-BMX, was it? I don't remember.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I think that the shovel with the anims were made by Tom-BMX, was it? I don't remember.
Yep ^^
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
every time i try to play this map it say script compile error or something :fuuu:
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
juggerswag's Groups
juggerswag's Contact & Social Links
I would go into detail about how amazing this map is, but the only thing that can really sum it up in less than a page is "Wow". By far, the best map of the year.
Date Registered: 20 April 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Allura's Groups
Allura's Contact & Social Linksallura_jallura_j
Hi. So i'm pretty new to the whole custom zombie thing (was just a ps3 cod player). and my favorite map from waw was deff shi no numa. I find the atmosphere the same kinda feel as shi no numa. little hard for me but that how you get better. Great map!
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
this map is very hard if you play in two and want to do the easter egg. And the zombies sprint from the start, it's not simple play with this, and it's impossible kill zombies next to the little sanctuary in two.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
UPDATE CHANGELOG v3:
-The Mech crashing the game should be fixed, and some small adjustments to the mech have been made.
-Also some people might like to hear WW's have some more effect on the mech again, and there are a few
true Boss-killers in there btw..
-Also the gate to the special box is now active from the moment the soul-chest at PaP is completed, instead
of after the 3 mechs have been killed..

Hope these small changes balance things out a bit more!
Good Luck ;)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
If possible, can you try to code dolphin diving and adding in PHD Flopper?
Is it possible to code dolphin diving into WAW, im not a coder or a modder so I dont know?
Date Registered: 11 January 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SilentScope678's Contact & Social Links
If possible, can you try to code dolphin diving and adding in PHD Flopper?
Is it possible to code dolphin diving into WAW, im not a coder or a modder so I dont know?

I found this inquiry rater intriguing, so I decided to do a little bit of research on the topic myself. I came across this thread here where code for a dolphin diving method was provided. Further into the thread, there was also a PHD script to go along with the dolphin diving code provided by the same user. I'm not a mapper nor scripter (yet), so I wouldn't be able to test these codes.

I haven't seen an accurate PHD Flopper perk with the explosion effect, let alone dolphin diving itself be implemented into any map so far, which is why this really struck my curiosity.
Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 01:08:02 am by SilentScope678
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I haven't seen an accurate PHD Flopper perk with the explosion effect, let alone dolphin diving itself be implemented into any map so far, which is why this really struck my curiosity.
PhD Flopper Added to UGX Mod v1.1
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
that isnt correct dolphin dive though is it trem, like DW that functionality isnt supported in WaW
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
that isnt correct dolphin dive though is it trem, like DW that functionality isnt supported in WaW
Depends what your definition of correct is. It's the closest thing possible in world at war and actually works decently in gameplay.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Depends what your definition of correct is. It's the closest thing possible in world at war and actually works decently in gameplay.

well my definition of correct dolphin dive would be how it works in BO1/2, but im not complaining it is nice you've attempted a version of it, everyone else just slaps a broken PHD in their map and expects me to pay 2k for it

Loading ...