Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Got the end game, chose to ignore it to see if we could get to the party round(s).

Died on round 24 because due to a player being downed on the zipline I could not get to the switch trigger -_-

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
aaww Trem, you couldn't of just photoshoped my kill count could you to 1337?
*slip slap*
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
aaww Trem, you couldn't of just photoshoped my kill count could you to 1337?
*slip slap*
Maybe if you hadn't been the one between me and the escape route I'd have more sympathy for you right now...  >:(
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
Maybe if you hadn't been the one between me and the escape route I'd have more sympathy for you right now...  >:(

It's unreasonable to think that I can survive round 24 with nothing but a Mauser xD
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
Got the end game, chose to ignore it to see if we could get to the party round(s).
yeah glad to hear that you reach the end-game.
but i think you post it in the false topic? ;D
can i "close" this topic?
dont saw it..

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
yeah glad to hear that you reach the end-game.
but i think you post it in the false topic? ;D
can i "close" this topic?
dont saw it..
Fixed, posts moved. Users are not allowed to close their own topics.
Date Registered: 4 August 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
FaLLxEN's Groups
FaLLxEN's Contact & Social Links
THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
UltzZ's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UltzZ's Contact & Social LinksN/AUltzZUltzZOfficialUltimatumzZUltzZYouTube Channel
Well I beat the map at round 25 and I am really happy with how the map is  :derp:. While many idealize it as a linear map it does not really bother me, because it really declines the ability to rape train. It was just like you mentioned, very Shi No Numa style. I really enjoyed the map and I am extremely happy I got the ray gun mark 2.  :poker: Cause if the party round was

Spoiler: click to open...
where all the panzer soldats came over and over and over, which occurred on round 25

then I am overjoyed cause that was pure hell for just playing solo  :gusta:.  Overall very good map and it was challenge for sure. :accepted:

If anyone is looking for a strategy for the EE you can read below. Otherwise don't read it.  :troll: :derp:

Spoiler: click to open...
For the easter egg, no matter how many people you have, make sure you complete step 1, filling up the water soul collectors, as fast as possible.  The first one is the hardest to fill at spawn so I recommend doing so before round 10.  After the first soul water, I found it easy to rape train at juggernog.  There was sufficient room and the stg offers a good way to build points.  When your ready to fill up the last two, just take your rape trains wave by wave to the last two soul water locations.  After filling up all four soul water locations you should have recieved the new wonderwaff by the flogger and a new soul box will appear at pack-a-punch.  Keep up the rape train strategy and continue to take each wave to PaP.  THe waves will spawn at the bottom and will flow up the staircase.  Use your waff and collect souls.  After you fill up the box your done and the soldats will start spawning.  At this point I have no clue when the game ending spawns. I only noticed the shining light at round 25 which I assumed to be the party round.  Anyways good luck, and to the map author, fantastic job! I really look forward to the next map your release  :D ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
then I am overjoyed cause that was pure hell for just playing solo  :gusta:.  Overall very good map and it was challenge for sure. :accepted:
yeah nice, thanks ;D

we are currently working on an update which includes some fixes and also some changes.
if anyone found some bugs or something, please post it below!

thanks!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
yeah nice, thanks ;D

we are currently working on an update which includes some fixes and also some changes.
if anyone found some bugs or something, please post it below!

thanks!

I don't know if you would be open to this at all but here are my suggestions for making this an even better map than it already is:
  • Add more guns. I don't care of they are WaW, CoD4, whatever - but there are not enough guns available on the map to give me much to be entertained with.
  • Add more mystery box locations. Force me to move around the map more to get my weapons fix.
  • Add a power switch. It's a simple step that could add a lot to the map. Put it over on the PaP location and put the PaP behind a blocker of some sort that we have to buy. Getting to the PaP is too anticlimactic.
  • Add a zombie_jump_down traversal to the zipline location at the stairs above the random box so that the zombies can jump down behind you if you run off; currently the zombies turn around and go back down the stairs, which makes it a cheap strategy.
  • Add the rest of the perks from the Bamskater pack. I remember you mentioned you didn't want to add anything broken... but in my opinion they are not broken enough to say no to. At least give us Stamin-up and Mule Kick. And PHD Flopper would be godly when jumping off the zipline platform to the area below. Have BluntStuffy fix up the perks for you if there is something you don't like. There needs to me more stuff for me to spend my money on.
  • Add more areas to the map. Give us more to explore. I feel like the layout on this map is just a taste of something much bigger, and the size of it was really a letdown to me because it is such an amazing map, you just want more. If you added more perks, that would give you an excuse to make more paths out from the center. Or at least make more paths to give us some more wall weapons. Connect the paths to each other in weird ways to give us more patterns to run the map with.

Those are my suggestions and I hope you at least consider them :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
thanks trem for the suggestions!

Add more guns. I don't care of they are WaW, CoD4, whatever - but there are not enough guns available on the map to give me much to be entertained with.
yes, i know. i removed some WaW guns in this map cause the FX-limit and i think i dont want more weapons in it..(FX-limit? ..)

Add more mystery box locations. Force me to move around the map more to get my weapons fix.
i think about it.
in the new version of the map there will be a special-box somewhere.. ::)

Add the rest of the perks from the Bamskater pack. I remember you mentioned you didn't want to add anything broken... but in my opinion they are not broken enough to say no to. At least give us Stamin-up and Mule Kick. And PHD Flopper would be godly when jumping off the zipline platform to the area below. Have BluntStuffy fix up the perks for you if there is something you don't like. There needs to me more stuff for me to spend my money on.
you're right with the "needs me more stuff for me to spend money".
after the update you can spend your money quick and nice for something..;D
perks: i will have an look on the BO1 perks..but i can not promise anything.

Add more areas to the map. Give us more to explore. I feel like the layout on this map is just a taste of something much bigger, and the size of it was really a letdown to me because it is such an amazing map, you just want more. If you added more perks, that would give you an excuse to make more paths out from the center. Or at least make more paths to give us some more wall weapons. Connect the paths to each other in weird ways to give us more patterns to run the map with.
yea, IF i use the BO1 perks in my map, there will be a few more locations in the map..but i think no "big" locations..

so, thanks for the reply trem!
i will think about some stuff you said.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
I don't know if you would be open to this at all but here are my suggestions for making this an even better map than it already is:
  • Add more guns. I don't care of they are WaW, CoD4, whatever - but there are not enough guns available on the map to give me much to be entertained with.
  • Add more mystery box locations. Force me to move around the map more to get my weapons fix.
  • Add a power switch. It's a simple step that could add a lot to the map. Put it over on the PaP location and put the PaP behind a blocker of some sort that we have to buy. Getting to the PaP is too anticlimactic.
  • Add a zombie_jump_down traversal to the zipline location at the stairs above the random box so that the zombies can jump down behind you if you run off; currently the zombies turn around and go back down the stairs, which makes it a cheap strategy.
  • Add the rest of the perks from the Bamskater pack. I remember you mentioned you didn't want to add anything broken... but in my opinion they are not broken enough to say no to. At least give us Stamin-up and Mule Kick. And PHD Flopper would be godly when jumping off the zipline platform to the area below. Have BluntStuffy fix up the perks for you if there is something you don't like. There needs to me more stuff for me to spend my money on.
  • Add more areas to the map. Give us more to explore. I feel like the layout on this map is just a taste of something much bigger, and the size of it was really a letdown to me because it is such an amazing map, you just want more. If you added more perks, that would give you an excuse to make more paths out from the center. Or at least make more paths to give us some more wall weapons. Connect the paths to each other in weird ways to give us more patterns to run the map with.

Those are my suggestions and I hope you at least consider them :)

I agree, I would love to see more of the map and a few more guns. Dont get me wrong the map is amazing but the lack of weapons doesnt really give it too much replay value. The visuals are stunning though and the map is really fun. That is why I was able to look over those things. I wish that this map had the ugx mod so I could play gun game on this map. Anyway even if nothing else was added it still is a great map and a lot of fun.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
I agree, I would love to see more of the map and a few more guns. Dont get me wrong the map is amazing but the lack of weapons doesnt really give it too much replay value. The visuals are stunning though and the map is really fun. That is why I was able to look over those things. I wish that this map had the ugx mod so I could play gun game on this map. Anyway even if nothing else was added it still is a great map and a lot of fun.
thanks.
maybe i add more guns to it.

i really dont think that the UGX-MOD fits to this map, so iam sorry.  ::)
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
How about the B23R? I think this Weapon would be good for a Map like this...
Date Registered: 4 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
rifen's Groups
rifen's Contact & Social LinksRifen1376561198082113676Rifen21
wow this amazing! one of the best maps ive played!  :)

Loading ...