My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
managed to make it to round 27 but the panzersoldat never spawned. Does he only spawn on COOP? Whats supposed to happen on the "party rounds"?
did you fill all "pools"?
and after this the last chest at pap?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
citizenerased's Contact & Social Links
anyone used the new mystery box yet? i turned off all 4 lights by filling the pond and i filled the chest at pap still couldnt access it
Date Registered: 10 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
citizenerased's Contact & Social Links
still trying to figure out how to access the new mystery box anyone done it yet?
Date Registered: 29 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TrueSilver's Groups
TrueSilver's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
FOR GOD SAKES!!!! What the hell is wrong with this map!?! Has anyone REALLY beaten it without cheats because me and a team of seasoned zombie killers have played this map countless times and have not beaten it. The Panzer soldiers take multiple entire Raygun Mark II 's, not multiple clips, several entire guns worth of ammo and still don't die. This map was fun until I realized that it's IMPOSSIBLE; and even with cheats it's a pain in the ass. It's one thing to make a challenging map that can actually be beaten with the proper strategy, but it's another thing altogether when 4 Panzer soldiers appear in the same round and each of them take more ammo that then entire map has in storage just to take down. This map IS a troll and I want the freaking 50+ hours of my life back that I've spent on this godforsaken map.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
FOR GOD SAKES!!!! What the hell is wrong with this map!?! Has anyone REALLY beaten it without cheats because me and a team of seasoned zombie killers have played this map countless times and have not beaten it. The Panzer soldiers take multiple entire Raygun Mark II 's, not multiple clips, several entire guns worth of ammo and still don't die. This map was fun until I realized that it's IMPOSSIBLE; and even with cheats it's a pain in the ass. It's one thing to make a challenging map that can actually be beaten with the proper strategy, but it's another thing altogether when 4 Panzer soldiers appear in the same round and each of them take more ammo that then entire map has in storage just to take down. This map IS a troll and I want the freaking 50+ hours of my life back that I've spent on this godforsaken map.

[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
wow, 20 and 18... does the panzersoldat make the map that much harder?  :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Play it in coop and you'll see why. I got to higher rounds playing alone. Also the first version of the map was easier.
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33
oh really?
i think you need a better strategy, haha
if i play it solo, i will every time "beat" the map, also the "party-round"
we also beat the game 2-3 player co-op.
want to play with me? ;D

we decrease the damage from the "high-damage-weapons"..but there is still an EASY way to kill the panzersoldat  ::)

otherwise, if anyone want to play the map with me, iam "open"
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
..but there is still an EASY way to kill the panzersoldat  ::)

could it be the flogger your hinting at? :D?
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
otherwise, if anyone want to play the map with me, iam "open"

I'm up for a game.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
could it be the flogger your hinting at? :D?
Nope, he avoids it. Don't shoot him with WWs, whatever you do.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
This map looks so nice :D keep it up dude
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Don't shoot him with WWs, whatever you do.

Well, that's not entirely true. Just don't shoot him with the new WW, also it might just be a bad thing if he grab's a zombie with his claw and pulls it in......... (kill the zombie before it's killed by the mech!)

This weekend the last and final update will be posted that fixe's the game crashe's sometime's when the Mech grab's you. No other bug's reported so far, but this is kind of game-breaking  ::) so will be fixed. Found some other bugs? let us know! Also we might just look at the mech-health, i'll talk to Jimmy  :D  :D
For anybody interested here's a vid on how to get Jugg, the BoomHilda and start the EE by round 7 solo.. (sorry poor quality and no audio..  ??? but i wanted to show you even a BAD player like me (and ask Jimmy, i'm really bad  ::) ) can do this..) Hope you guys don't give up  :D  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjU-Sc90bNo&feature=youtu.be

So report any bug's before this weekend please!!
Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:32:08 pm by BluntStuffy

Loading ...