Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
xxstrikeholo's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
xxstrikeholo's Contact & Social Linksxxstrikeholoxxstrikeholo
I downloaded both the regular and UGX Mod version, and there was no difference, I used a USA server and the download at certain points was abnormally slow. The non-ugx version has no modern guns and is supposed to be strictly WAW content or does it contain certain modern guns like the m9 starting pistol?
broken avatar :(
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I downloaded both the regular and UGX Mod version, and there was no difference, I used a USA server and the download at certain points was abnormally slow. The non-ugx version has no modern guns and is supposed to be strictly WAW content or does it contain certain modern guns like the m9 starting pistol?

The Stock one is purely World at War weapons besides the custom betties.
Date Registered: 20 April 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Allura's Groups
Allura's Contact & Social Linksallura_jallura_j
Very nice map jei9363. I like how you have designed map and the over all detail is outstanding! hope someday I can make some great maps like this... guess time will only tell.
UM Member, Mapper and 3d Modeler
Date Registered: 8 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Port Arthur
Signature
pashan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Very nice map jei9363. I like how you have designed map and the over all detail is outstanding! hope someday I can make some great maps like this... guess time will only tell.

You will.
Just Follow Your Dream :)

ZK make great tuts check out his videos it will help you out.

Helped me out ALOT!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc7t4ZxTyTwqpWQpxYwxIojFvnaAsQeup

- Pashan :rainbow:
Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:02:48 pm by pashan
Date Registered: 25 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
noVADex*
Signature
A bird gripped in your hand.. is better than a #2 in the bush. ..$h|+ ....piss on that zombie!
novadex's Groups
novadex's Contact & Social Links
y do the both links have ugx? ....and xcoft (alone) has the ugx mod running when loaded on mods menu.

Don't be getting it wrong, I love the ugx solo but the original waw(cod5) and all the youtube, even the link here the non-ugx, still contains the  ugx mod??/?
... I just like my hand and gun a bit more detailed. like the og version co-op with the card I have ,pls..and I like to play the version advertised on youtube. co-op with friends.

pls link the non-ugx as well and or fix the ugx mod downloader to offer the the real nonugx version
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
y do the both links have ugx? ....and xcoft (alone) has the ugx mod running when loaded on mods menu.

Don't be getting it wrong, I love the ugx solo but the original waw(cod5) and all the youtube, even the link here the non-ugx, still contains the  ugx mod??/?
... I just like my hand and gun a bit more detailed. like the og version co-op with the card I have ,pls..and I like to play the version advertised on youtube. co-op with friends.

pls link the non-ugx as well and or fix the ugx mod downloader to offer the the real nonugx version
Both versions are on the manager and also featured in the releases section of your site. I have no idea what the rest of your post means.
Edit: Oh, I see what you mean. The non-UGX titancorp download should be correct now. They were both linked to the same file :|
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
so as some of you know Im at an internship this summer and it's been taking up all my time. I don't have the time needed for a full release of a zombie map. Ive been doing small scale projects in Unity instead. not sure if i'll ever release anything after Titan.

just wondering if anyone still plays this map, what do you like and dont like about this map? if it is, what made it fun?
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
still love :)
nice to hear you still alive :D
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
so as some of you know Im at an internship this summer and it's been taking up all my time. I don't have the time needed for a full release of a zombie map. Ive been doing small scale projects in Unity instead. not sure if i'll ever release anything after Titan.

just wondering if anyone still plays this map, what do you like and dont like about this map? if it is, what made it fun?

I enjoyed playing the map because it gave me that Der Riese-like feeling while I was playing it...Idk why, but to me, the map itself felt like it was somewhat of a sequel to Der Riese (which is a good thing because DR is one of my favorite zombie maps lol)

I really wouldn't consider this a complaint, but the only thing that bothered me about the map were the broken BO1 weapons that were in there...

Other than that, it was pretty fun :)

Loading ...