Date Registered: 10 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
citizenerased's Contact & Social Links
dude i like your map but come on it is completely broken, i have triesd to open the bunker like 20 times now the first time it opened no problem, i hit the 5 teddies with the right guns and it opened, every single time after that i hit all 5 teddies and the bunker doea not open for me, it a joke i want to play the map but it is totally broken and wont work properly, please help me please

Post Merge: June 24, 2014, 01:46:13 am
and again and again i try to open the stupid bunker and it doesnt work, fix your stupid map mate omg, some times it opens then other times it doesnt open what the hell is going on with this stupid map, i had to delete and re install it, to make it work then it opens one game and then the rest of the games it doesnt open its a joke if the map wasnt finished why didnt you state that on the forum, and why have stupid teddies to open a blood door, if your guna use something like that please make it work properly, sorry if im being a bit pissy but i have spent hours on this map trying to get it to work properly and it doesnt work properly

bro i havent had a problem opening the bunker everytime i play i think you might be doing it wrong the 1 by the car knife or pistol the one near the first box location shoot the bottom barrel the one at spawn shoot with m14 the one outside of the first box location to the left nade and to the right knife then u can either use the flamethrower for the one near jug or use a smg for the far away 1 near jug lol i just wana say like u should ask first before getting mad, just cause your having trouble with it doesnt mean theres something wrong with the map i went to round 50 to make the 250k for the buyable ending and it wasnt working i mean getting to round 50 is a long run and to have the buyable ending not work is crazy frustrating i didnt go HEY FIX THE MAP i asked first if i missed something still waiting for a answer tho but yeah just something to think about before u go off flipping on people
Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:41:38 am by citizenerased
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
dude i like your map but come on it is completely broken, i have triesd to open the bunker like 20 times now the first time it opened no problem, i hit the 5 teddies with the right guns and it opened, every single time after that i hit all 5 teddies and the bunker doea not open for me, it a joke i want to play the map but it is totally broken and wont work properly, please help me please

and again and again i try to open the stupid bunker and it doesnt work, fix your stupid map mate omg, some times it opens then other times it doesnt open what the hell is going on with this stupid map, i had to delete and re install it, to make it work then it opens one game and then the rest of the games it doesnt open its a joke if the map wasnt finished why didnt you state that on the forum, and why have stupid teddies to open a blood door, if your guna use something like that please make it work properly, sorry if im being a bit pissy but i have spent hours on this map trying to get it to work properly and it doesnt work properly

Wow dude calm down.
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
How did you manage to get this over the 300mb mark?
sadly it doesn't meet the requirements for the map manager this way..

The limit is 325mb. :P
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Great map. I love that it's hard to find the parts for the buildable and that the teddys are also hard to find. The map may not be as straight forward as other maps, but the little hints are enough to figure out what needs to be done.
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
Signature
My Custom Zombie Maps:

- Nazi zombie Legion
- City of Hell
- The Abandoned Mine
- The Last Undead House (Finished)

more custom zombie maps coming soon
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links

sorry man you're upset, but you also have fully read the features?

if you want to open the Bunker door ?

then you need all of the teddybears Not 5 teddybears!

i will explain it again about teddybears.  ( and for all other people maybe will this help you better! if you think that it not works )

by the way i have more then 50x times played my map and every time it's working for me.

Teddybear System info:

1x Easter egg =  if you found 3 teddybears and you activate them and it says:  "Found an easter egg"  and also it says: "easter egg completed"

then you have getted 1 Secret Teddybear!

--------------

1x Shootable Easter egg = if you found again the 3 teddybears on a another location and that will say:  "found an shootable easter egg"   and also it says:  "Shootable easter egg completed"

then you have getted 1 Secret Teddybear!

and by the way this 2 types has also a song.  ( Easter egg and Shootable easter egg )

--------------

1x Secret Easter egg = if you found 5 teddybears or more total 7 teddybears  and if you have activated and it also says: "We need more Secret Teddybears"  and then the last one will say:  "Nice Bunker Door is Open"  then is the bunker door open.

if you count up how many total Secret Teddybears are:      7 Serect teddybears + 2 from the songs is 9 activations for the bunker door.

I hope that i have good enought explained and sorry for my bad english.

and by the way about this what you say:

i have triesd to open the bunker like 20 times now the first time it opened no problem, i hit the 5 teddies with the right guns and it opened, every single time after that i hit all 5 teddies and the bunker doea not open for me, it a joke i want to play the map but it is totally broken and wont work properly, please help me please

okay there is no problem or glitch or something else what you will to call it :(

maybe it look like random for opening the bunker door.  ( it will be different how many teddybears you need)
and what i all will say then you not found ALL of the teddybears!!!

and by the way:  My map suck and stucks not !!! maybe you will need to try this:   play the map (solo or whatever and you can set it on easy then the points are little more if you hit a zombies and etc. )

if you get powerups try to get this 2 powerups at the same time.   "4x powerup and 2x powerup"  if you get that powerups you will get 8x point scalar !!!  good enought for big points getting.

i hope that you know now.

also Sorry for my bad english.  i hope that i have good enought people helped with this.

best regards,
Gamer9294

Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:39:38 pm by gamer9294
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
The limit is 325mb. :P

I had 300mb in my head but just re-read and you are right. My mistake!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
hey gamer I tried again on the new update and this time the call for train was 125k (thanks for lowering it from 250k) and it worked this time but all that happened was the train came and that was it when I went into it zombies just ran away from me and died off by themselves is the train the buyable ending? did it glitch? cause I have no idea whats going on lol

OH btw this has to be a glitch forsure but after round 30  I noticedthat my health wouldnt regen I dont know of its from getting hit by the boss zombies or what cause I wasnt paying attention but I noticed when I turned red from getting hit 1 time I looked at my health and it was at 15 then recovered to 78 and I had jug  it never came back up I had to down and rebuy all perka again then when I called the train I noticed my health again stuck at 78 so I thinkthat needs to get looked into I have screenshots if u want
Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:11:22 pm by citizenerased
Date Registered: 7 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
nouch1st's Groups
nouch1st's Contact & Social Links
bro i havent had a problem opening the bunker everytime i play i think you might be doing it wrong the 1 by the car knife or pistol the one near the first box location shoot the bottom barrel the one at spawn shoot with m14 the one outside of the first box location to the left nade and to the right knife then u can either use the flamethrower for the one near jug or use a smg for the far away 1 near jug lol i just wana say like u should ask first before getting mad, just cause your having trouble with it doesnt mean theres something wrong with the map i went to round 50 to make the 250k for the buyable ending and it wasnt working i mean getting to round 50 is a long run and to have the buyable ending not work is crazy frustrating i didnt go HEY FIX THE MAP i asked first if i missed something still waiting for a answer tho but yeah just something to think about before u go off flipping on people

i did all of that the first time and it worked the rest of the times it does not open it just says i need more teddies and yea i was stressed dude i had been trying for hours lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups

i did all of that the first time and it worked the rest of the times it does not open it just says i need more teddies and yea i was stressed dude i had been trying for hours lol

yeah its weird cause the teddys if not within knifing distance must be shot with specific guns like the one with the nade ive only been able to get with a nade the 1 with the flmethrowerr only with that and the far 1 at jug only smg like ppsh mp5steg mpl etc
Date Registered: 1 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xDaNN's Groups
xDaNN's Contact & Social Links
How do you get to some points... like tha pack a punch and the spped cola... and also I got the C4 where am I supposed to put it? and the buildable gun? mistery... make a video where you show everything no?
Date Registered: 25 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TheProBas's Groups
TheProBas's Contact & Social Links
How do you get to some points... like tha pack a punch and the spped cola... and also I got the C4 where am I supposed to put it? and the buildable gun? mistery... make a video where you show everything no?
People already finished it and got high rounds on it. Just keep looking and you will find out!
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
so me and DualVII just played got to 21.got all the teddys and made it down to pap. then died lol good map man ! will play again and make it higher with a screenshot
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
citizenerased's Groups
sigh got to round 49 again buyable ending wasnt working -_-
Date Registered: 24 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
gwyn's Groups
gwyn's Contact & Social Linksbartek123202Veltstadt
I really like that map! Spent hours playing it  8) Great work, dude :nyan:
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links
i have tested and it works the Endgame... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrZXxzcAuJM

best regards,
Gamer9294

Loading ...