Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'm here to announce the UGX Updater program. Aidan's been developing it for about 1-2 months and it's finally nearing completion.
When opened, the program will check for updates from UGX for all of your currently installed UGX maps, as well as allow you to browse and download UGX maps you don't already have. It will download and install the maps/updates for you as soon as you give it permission.

Screenshots and release soon.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Vr gb pf wd ya gs pf eg.
Aidan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Aidan's Contact & Social Linksaddictedtocod1amw31rd1amw31rdPortfolio
Sorry it's taking a bit longer then expected, but here is a screen shot of the updater right now. It will probably change a bit more before release though.

The list on the left shows UGX maps you don't have. (Right now its just showing bar and cabin as examples for testing.) You can also press the button below it to list all maps and versions, even if you already have them. It also shows (obviously) a picture and description of the map and version update. Clicking the download button automatically downloads and installs the map. Also, you can launch maps right from the program.

It's almost done  :)

-- Update --
Okay, I think the updater is pretty much done. I just have to test it on a few real maps now, but it should work :D
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:51:20 am by Aidan
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Whoop! Glad to hear it's nearer to completion.

Loading ...