Date Registered: 29 September 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drglord's Groups
Drglord's Contact & Social Links
This is hand's down the most buggy and glitchy map ever mate sorry. All the above bugs mentioned i can verify. We played 8 times ALL OF THEM we run into bugs that destroyed the game. Endless skipping rounds, respawing with no weapons at all so you can't do anything, guns get stuck at doing explosive and shocking damage, etc. Not a single run of the game was normal. We quit out in disgust. We play ALOT of zombies and it is the first time i have come across SO many bugs mate.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
This is hand's down the most buggy and glitchy map ever mate sorry. All the above bugs mentioned i can verify. We played 8 times ALL OF THEM we run into bugs that destroyed the game. Endless skipping rounds, respawing with no weapons at all so you can't do anything, guns get stuck at doing explosive and shocking damage, etc. Not a single run of the game was normal. We quit out in disgust. We play ALOT of zombies and it is the first time i have come across SO many bugs mate.

Did you try the updated version? Updated version has a lot bugs fixed involving guns
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

IDK what to tell you. My guess is you have not played the updated version, which fixes all the bugs you mentioned plus more.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

I never experienced the bugs you're talking about, so I think it has to do with something else.
Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:49:39 pm by Ramiabdh
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Since the update I find that this map runs pretty flawlessly.

This is actually one of my more preferred maps.
The map has its challenging moments but not completely impossible to beat.
A few of my mates find the spawns to be somewhat chaotic and usually leads them to downs,
which then I get to be there hero and revive or just keep the game going, and of course that only boost my ego  :D

To anyone having bug problems, go into your mods folder and completely delete this map, then go to page 1 of this thread and RE-DOWNLOAD the content. BOOM problem fixed!

All in All its a great map. Keep up the great work TZK6. I look forward to seeing what you can do in the future!  8)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Since the update I find that this map runs pretty flawlessly.

This is actually one of my more preferred maps.
The map has its challenging moments but not completely impossible to beat.
A few of my mates find the spawns to be somewhat chaotic and usually leads them to downs,
which then I get to be there hero and revive or just keep the game going, and of course that only boost my ego  :D

To anyone having bug problems, go into your mods folder and completely delete this map, then go to page 1 of this thread and RE-DOWNLOAD the content. BOOM problem fixed!

All in All its a great map. Keep up the great work TZK6. I look forward to seeing what you can do in the future!  8)

Thanks man! It is weird how some people are having bugs, but other people are running the map flawlessly.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Thanks man! It is weird how some people are having bugs, but other people are running the map flawlessly.

This means the map is incompatible for some people, but not for me :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
map very funny!  :P
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
rdthdthth
omgitsbothscarab's Groups
omgitsbothscarab's Contact & Social Linksbothscarab86LilyMu
The only thing that I would prefer to be done differently is the reload time on the guns, but that's only because I'm used to cancelling the reload animation, but that's just me. The weapons are all done very fairly well, especially considering there are so many of them. Glad to see more positive responses to this map! :D
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Played this tonight with a friend who had never played it before and we ended up beating it on round 27 barely, like we wouldn't have survived one more round down in that pit & as the end game screen came up we were cheering with joy & sweating profusely & my friend mentioned that this felt like a perfect zombie experience, not to hard, but not to easy either. Great job zombiekilla! It can be so hard to get a good balance but you nailed it.
After playing it again I still agree with everything I said in my review; very intense and very rewarding. Keep mapping brother  :)
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:43:28 am by tomikaze
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Played this tonight with a friend who had never played it before and we ended up beating it on round 27 barely, like we wouldn't have survived one more round down in that pit & as the end game screen came up we were cheering with joy & sweating profusely & my friend mentioned that this felt like a perfect zombie experience, not to hard, but not to easy either. Great job zombiekilla! It can be so hard to get a good balance but you nailed it.
After playing it again I still agree with everything I said in my review; very intense and very rewarding. Keep mapping brother  :)

Thanks man! You should have seen what the map was like before release. It was 10x harder especially for solo players :D

Loading ...