Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
Nice Map man, I'm digging it so far even though I only reached the second room on my test-playthrough haha. Does the point requirement for the chest increase as Player Count increases, ie it was 5,000 solo but is it 10,000 For 2 Players? I only ask because I intend to play this map with a friend soon.

I will agree that it's quite a narrow/CQC Map although a little difficulty can never hurt ;) For a first map I'm impressed!
Thanks! :D And yes I agree that the map is pretty narrow, but I think that adds to the overall challenge factor :)  And to answer your question about the chest, no. Any amount of co-op players will cost 20,000 to fill it. I may change this though, to go up 5,000 for each additional player.

Once again, thanks a ton for the feedback! :) :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
explasm's Groups
explasm's Contact & Social Links
Really nice map, brother! :)
My friends and I played it but couldn't neither take the switch nor the electrical box to finish that stuff! Only the wire in 1st room was pickable.

We tried it in different orders, nothing worked :-(

Any ideas?
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
It's a great map overall, if a bit small. The only problem I've noticed so far is that I can't grab the electrical box next to PaP. I get the prompt, but neither me or my friend can grab it.

Also, you can jump crouch out of the windows when the boards are taken down.
If you are not able to pick up the electrical box, then there is a part earlier on in the map you must grab first. I'm working on a way to fix this, but for now the parts must be picked up in order of apppearance. And thanks letting me know about the windows, i'll fix them soon

Double Post Merge: May 19, 2015, 08:51:36 pm
Really nice map, brother! :)
My friends and I played it but couldn't neither take the switch nor the electrical box to finish that stuff! Only the wire in 1st room was pickable.

We tried it in different orders, nothing worked :-(

Any ideas?
thanks :)  and hmm...i'm not sure about the parts. You said you were able to pick up the wires? And you added them correct? It could be a scripterror, as I haven't tested anything in co-op. I'll look into it and see what I can do

Double Post Merge: May 19, 2015, 08:55:17 pm
Picked up all buildable parts (3, yes in correct order one by one), built them and yet nothing happens. Switch still needs source of power. Is this a glitch or there's one more well hidden part somewhere?
First if all, good job in adding all the parts! And no, this is not a glitch. It's an addition to the easter egg type deal lol. Consider messing around with the reward you get from the soul table ;)
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:55:17 pm by AlecKeaneDUB
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
I think the soul table reward should be something you can get again after trading it away, as it's part of the easter egg, but is gone forever if you trade it. I traded the gun away, and it's no longer possible to finish the map. It doesn't have to be easy, but please make it possible to get the gun back.
Date Registered: 24 August 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
explasm's Groups
explasm's Contact & Social Links
Indeed we were able to pick up the wires and could add them to the table. But after that we were not able to take the other parts. We tried it two times, very strange.
Date Registered: 25 September 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Cuznlar's Groups
Cuznlar's Contact & Social Links
Can you fix the buildable part glitch? You state you need to pick up in order but that doesn't work. If there is a known glitch on this map then why not fix it so everyone can enjoy the map?
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
Can you fix the buildable part glitch? You state you need to pick up in order but that doesn't work. If there is a known glitch on this map then why not fix it so everyone can enjoy the map?
I'm working on fixing the buildables glitch. I assure you, the buildables work 100% if playing solo but there's something wrong with Co-op play and I will have this fixed soon. I'm very sorry to everyone for the inconvenience
Date Registered: 22 March 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
MWtuber is back in the building