UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Estate of the Dead + Snowy Estate!!(12/24)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by jei9363
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
Elevator is buggy if you jump and use it you will get stuck in it :P rip me at round 16

and also building the turret is buggy as I collected all the parts(couldnt find any more of them) and tried to build it, it just says add parts and didnt add all of the parts I already had like the stand and etc

sorry bout the elevator.

there are 2 turrets that need 3 parts each.. guessing you didnt find the hoppers  :P

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:15:36 pm
Please I don't really play the map for this reason but its the gas mask zombies that knock you down and the fact they come every 2-1 rounds is crazy and I ofter die when I'm set against those gas mask zombies

you cant avoid getting hit by 2 specific zombies that dont sprint? and whose health is only 5X the current zombie health? (a lot less crazy than the other custom boss zombies out there)

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:17:05 pm
and they give you points!
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:17:05 pm by jei9363
Date Registered: 30 November 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ - - - - - - - (Bugs)
Signature
Not That good at zombies

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<,︻╦̵̵̿╤─ ҉ - - - - - - -

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Accurate pictures of me playing zombies)
Lobberking's Groups
Lobberking's Contact & Social Linkslobberkingliamlobber_kingLobberKing
JEI9363  I don't play with volume because I know there is supposed to be a noise to notify when they come but I don't mind it but its just that every 2 rounds is the thing I don't like and the reason why they usually get me is because I don't spot them quick enough in the place I camp it
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
JEI9363  I don't play with volume because I know there is supposed to be a noise to notify when they come but I don't mind it but its just that every 2 rounds is the thing I don't like and the reason why they usually get me is because I don't spot them quick enough in the place I camp it
thats a problem with your strategy nto the map

if you camp - you wont be able to handle "any" boss ever...
Date Registered: 18 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
wurffi's Groups
wurffi's Contact & Social Links
sorry bout the elevator.

there are 2 turrets that need 3 parts each.. guessing you didnt find the hoppers  :P

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:15:36 pm
you cant avoid getting hit by 2 specific zombies that dont sprint? and whose health is only 5X the current zombie health? (a lot less crazy than the other custom boss zombies out there)

Double Post Merge: January 22, 2016, 05:17:05 pm
and they give you points!

I found 3 diffrent parts which I had on me at the same time and tried to build the turret by the new perk on the map, it only added 2 parts it didnt add the stand for it and kept saying "need more parts"
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.

I found 3 diffrent parts which I had on me at the same time and tried to build the turret by the new perk on the map, it only added 2 parts it didnt add the stand for it and kept saying "need more parts"

there are 6 parts, 3 parts for each turret. you probably had 2 of the same part
Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 01:25:17 am by jei9363
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Let's all just light up a blunt, and make stuff.
AlecKeaneDUB's Groups
AlecKeaneDUB's Contact & Social LinksaleckeanedubAlecKeaneDUBAlecKeaneDUB
Playing the map now and I must say that it's very fun from what I've seen so far, which says a lot considering I've only played to round 6 so far :P On the other hand, I know I'm a bit late, but a couple things seemed odd in the map. The main thing that bugs me is that powerups seem to disappear considerably faster than normal, which has cost me a fair share of max ammo and double points. Another thing is that, forgive me if I'm wrong, the EE music seems to be on either the SFX or Voice channel and is a bit tough to hear.

Also, there's the "hugging" issue when knifing zombies which is rather annoying in general. Powerups also spawn in areas of the map that are currently inaccessible if you kill one there. That's all I've noticed so far and just though you might want to know. Overall a great map! :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Playing the map now and I must say that it's very fun from what I've seen so far, which says a lot considering I've only played to round 6 so far :P On the other hand, I know I'm a bit late, but a couple things seemed odd in the map. The main thing that bugs me is that powerups seem to disappear considerably faster than normal, which has cost me a fair share of max ammo and double points. Another thing is that, forgive me if I'm wrong, the EE music seems to be on either the SFX or Voice channel and is a bit tough to hear.

Also, there's the "hugging" issue when knifing zombies which is rather annoying in general. Powerups also spawn in areas of the map that are currently inaccessible if you kill one there. That's all I've noticed so far and just though you might want to know. Overall a great map! :D

Cant say I made any effort to decrease the powerup life :p maybe the map flow is just pushing you away from them into routes that take a while to get back to the powerup. idk..

as for the music.. we all make mistakes .. sowwy. just something that slipped past me putting in all the features

"Powerups also spawn in areas of the map that are currently inaccessible if you kill one there." talking about spawn? idk just pay dat 750

glad you enjoyed overall  :)

Loading ...