Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Trem -

I have been a member since 2012 believe it or not. I never post topics or really comment on topics. I have started doing it now and its annoying waiting for a mod to confirm the comment. I really don't want to spam but If I went through 10+ W.I.P asking if there are any updates would that be classed as spam? Thanks.  :)

So far, the mods have been pretty good at approving comments pretty fast. Also you can only post 5 posts per day, but still dont spam the WIPs asking for updates, that is usually not a good thing to do.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Trem -

I have been a member since 2012 believe it or not. I never post topics or really comment on topics. I have started doing it now and its annoying waiting for a mod to confirm the comment. I really don't want to spam but If I went through 10+ W.I.P asking if there are any updates would that be classed as spam? Thanks.  :)
Hi Leask,

I am sorry that despite being a member for so long, you are limited the same way as new member accounts. Maybe there is a way for me to exclude accounts which are over 3 months old. It will take me some time to implement it as a feature because I do not have much free time these days, but I will see what I can do.

The WIP posts would be considered spamming, yes. Please avoid doing that very often.
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

I am a new zombie player and ugx forum reader and quite disturbed by this, but I understand this has to be done and I even have to admit this is a good idea. But how long do you have to wait(average) to let a message get approved?
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I am a new zombie player and ugx forum reader and quite disturbed by this, but I understand this has to be done and I even have to admit this is a good idea. But how long do you have to wait(average) to let a message get approved?

This totally depends on how many mods/admins are online. If i don't notice a new post, it might stay unapproved for a while. It won't take longer than 24 hours!
Again, depends on multiple things..

And btw Welcome to UGX, enjoy your stay here!!

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:48:34 pm by lukkie1998
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I'd say based on what I've seen lately, on average it's within a few minutes. At the most, within an hour or two.
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
im so glad im not under 20 posts this would piss me off completely
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
If you are in for the long term you'd get over it and if this is too much trouble for you then this probably isn't your thing anyway. I totally stand by the ruling.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

I usually am online all through the day, and as soon as I get on, I go straight to the page to approve replies/topics. So it usually doesn't take too long to get approved.
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The overwhelming use of rage faces and meme emojis is bloody dreadful. Why is that even a thing it's 2015 lmao.
joj's Groups
joj's Contact & Social LinksJojHeywood

Ain't so bad. no-one really cares what anyone have to say anyway. Delaying a post by an hour or so won't make that any different lol.
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
Ain't so bad. no-one really cares what anyone have to say anyway. Delaying a post by an hour or so won't make that any different lol.
then why you here?
Date Registered: 13 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
( ͡
Signature
~GreyHound
My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/nggxgreyhound
GreyHound's Groups
GreyHound's Contact & Social LinksNGG_GreyHound@NoVaGreyHoundxGreyHoundNGGxGreyHound
It sounds like a good idea but its going to annoy the crap out of me.
Date Registered: 4 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Shroomy's Groups
Shroomy's Contact & Social Links
this is the topic i have been looking for, IMO i think it is a tad hard, unless obviously you try to post right away. I myself have been trying yo figure out why for the past week i could not send a PM to a friend. I believe this is a really awesome newcomer law, but i also believe it should be easier to find, like say automatically send it to an inbox/make them read it.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
UndeadGaming's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
UndeadGaming's Contact & Social LinksHardCoreHDCoreHD
Well i think its not fair if you have donated to the site to keep it up your still treated as a noob and have to wait every day for a moderator to approve your posts until you hit 20 posts
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well i think its not fair if you have donated to the site to keep it up your still treated as a noob and have to wait every day for a moderator to approve your posts until you hit 20 posts
I agree with this sentiment but I simply have not had time to rewrite the existing system to exclude donators from the post limitations. Maybe I'll have time now that I'm on summer break.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
but i also believe it should be easier to find, like say automatically send it to an inbox/make them read it.
Good idea, I've added a link for this topic to the Welcome PM that gets sent to all new members.

Loading ...