Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I didn't find it that big of a dead, sure it is annoying waiting for mods to approve your posts but after you get 20 posts (which isn't that hard), things go smooth.  8)

Though it would be nice for those who have donated to be exempted from this as I doubt those who have donated would try and ruin the forums.  :)
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hello everyone - reviving a long-dead topic here. Today we have relaxed the post threshold from 20 posts to 10 posts for new accounts. Once you hit 10 posts you will have full access to site features - I will update the OP with the new info. We will continue to relax these requirements until we start to see spammers become an issue again.

Loading ...