Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Updated 9/11/2015 with a YouTuber job application!

We are looking for some new faces to become a part of the UGX-Mods Team.

Currently the following positions are available: Web Developer, Web Designer, Staff Manager/Writer, 2D Graphics Artist, and Server Admin.

If you believe you would fit any of these positions, please visit the link below and take a closer look at the job responsibilities and requirements. If you do not fit any of these job positions but still feel you could contribute to our team in an important and meaningful way, please do not hesitate to apply to us and describe what you can do.

Link: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7176208
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Updated the job list with a new position for a YouTuber/video creator. See the Job Applications page for more information and instructions on how to apply!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Updated the job list with a new position for a YouTuber/video creator. See the Job Applications page for more information and instructions on how to apply!
I would like to help out more, but sadly i lack experience in these things...

If there "is" anything more that youd like me to help with ( or im capable of lol ), just let me know ;)

Otherwise, good luck, I hope you find people soon :)
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
Is there any kind of income to the youtube posisition? Or is it volunteer work? I'm interested in this position regardless.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Is there any kind of income to the youtube posisition? Or is it volunteer work? I'm interested in this position regardless.
any money these guys get goes towards the upkeep of the site and server costs ;)
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site

What about reading the job application?

Compensation
  • Cross-promotion of your personal channel on ours.
  • Exposure to our existing subscriber base (7.5k at time of writing)

We can't pay in money (yet) - we are a non-commercial modding team and all of the money will be used for licensing, tools, fixed costs and so on.

But your work will be seen by a lot of people and the knowledge you will gain can't be measured in money. (wink) In the past many people have been hired straight out of modding communities like this to work for Treyarch. Tripwire, and other big-name game developers.
(2015-09-12)
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 13 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Wow that YouTuber job sounds great since I used to record and use Sony vegas, until I read the 1k sub currently
Date Registered: 3 February 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Power of 115 hahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Hello I'm Toxic Richtofen and I'm a proud zombies fan. I have everything practically memorized from easter eggs to other information as well. I am also the leader of my own zombie killing clan: 115Warriors. I hope we can get along and can't wait to play the intriguing maps to come.
The position for the Staff Manager/Writer (writer position is the most likely one I can do) I may be able to do since I do visit the site daily and sometimes more than once a day. I'm not that sure I'll be able to do the job properly but I will do my best to try.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
The position for the Staff Manager/Writer (writer position is the most likely one I can do) I may be able to do since I do visit the site daily and sometimes more than once a day. I'm not that sure I'll be able to do the job properly but I will do my best to try.
Please use the job application page to apply, not this topic https://jira.ugx-mods.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/create/24

Loading ...