Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I donated 4$ and it wont let me DL  :derp:
Also nice work it looks great :)
Visit http://ugx-mods.com/beta.

lol i think its 5 dollars you need to donate   :poker: :troll:
No, it's exactly what the page says.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[TMTz] Leader
Signature
[TMTz]TrillOGkush ~~ TMTz Custom Zombies Website : www.tmtzgaming.com
Tripc713's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
how long till this is finished ive been waiting at least for an update there is so many glitches that make this map frustratingly painfull to play ! if they were fixed it would most likely be one of the best but its in desprate need of an update ..... least you could do after so many have donated is to finish the map :) :nyan:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
as he has said already, he will

Hes just busy with real life stuff atm, like work/college etc
Date Registered: 13 February 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
( ͡
Signature
~GreyHound
My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/nggxgreyhound
GreyHound's Groups
GreyHound's Contact & Social LinksNGG_GreyHound@NoVaGreyHoundxGreyHoundNGGxGreyHound
Looks great trem cant wait! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Death Himself - Avatar Designer
Signature
Non Timebo Mala - I will fear no evil!
rallyreaper's Groups
rallyreaper's Contact & Social Linksrally.reaperTheRallyReaper95ReapiusTitanN3rdVoices
I feel like the Mr elemental is underpowered. It barely does the effect and by the time you get it (for me around 22) it does like no damage.

If it was a bit closer to how the elemental guns in cryogenic acted then it'd be WAY more awesome
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I feel like the Mr elemental is underpowered. It barely does the effect and by the time you get it (for me around 22) it does like no damage.
I have thought this on some of the guns too, there are some adjustments being made.

If it was a bit closer to how the elemental guns in cryogenic acted then it'd be WAY more awesome
Yes, those guns on Cryogenic were fun and I have neglected many personal responsibilities playing that map for days on end, but they're too OP for this mod. I suppose any mapper can adjust the gun damage when applying the mod if they so choose.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

In general the elemental PaP will increase the damage by 60% over whatever damage you got from PaPing the weapon. However I did find that there were a few guns which did not have their elemental damage set correctly and therefore were very underpowered. The ones I remember off the top of my head are the M249, RPD, LSAT, M60, 1887's, and the Magnum. So I've fixed those already and their damage will be higher in Revision 2 of the beta.

As far as the overall choice of the 60% increase, I'm willing to work with it because you're not the first person I've heard say this.

How underpowered do you feel they are at round 22? Are some guns worse than others in this respect? Please be specific. Also remember that not every gun you PaP in stock world at war is worth PaPing after a certain round, so I am trying to keep that tradition here so that you can't just rely on the machines to save you - you need to learn the weapons.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Anyone max out the Plague skill tree on the turret where the enemies are slowed to a walk when they are near the turret, they have reduced health and explode upon death? Find a good corner or choke point to lay that turret down and you can camp for days. Combine all that with Double Tap 2.0 and your wall guns feel like PAPed guns.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
rallyreaper's Groups
rallyreaper's Contact & Social Linksrally.reaperTheRallyReaper95ReapiusTitanN3rdVoices
In general the elemental PaP will increase the damage by 60% over whatever damage you got from PaPing the weapon. However I did find that there were a few guns which did not have their elemental damage set correctly and therefore were very underpowered. The ones I remember off the top of my head are the M249, RPD, LSAT, M60, 1887's, and the Magnum. So I've fixed those already and their damage will be higher in Revision 2 of the beta.

As far as the overall choice of the 60% increase, I'm willing to work with it because you're not the first person I've heard say this.

How underpowered do you feel they are at round 22? Are some guns worse than others in this respect? Please be specific. Also remember that not every gun you PaP in stock world at war is worth PaPing after a certain round, so I am trying to keep that tradition here so that you can't just rely on the machines to save you - you need to learn the weapons.

Well by round 22 i had three guns, all three of which were pap'd and elemental. I had the element aa-12 (which to me is just aweful lol, it does ok damage but the explosion rarely happens...) then i had the tommy gun (m1927 i think) and it too was ok till 23, once it hit 23 it ran out of ammo faster then you could say game over, Then i had (my fav) M1014 elemental, which worked a TAD bit better till 24 and even 25. But what i did notice is after that, the only gun that is effective by ANYMEANS is the gravity bomb. as it would clear things quickly. that and gerches. I also found a weird glitch that would let you get unlimited guns if you wanna pm me and i'll tell you how so it's not abused.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well by round 22 i had three guns, all three of which were pap'd and elemental. I had the element aa-12 (which to me is just aweful lol, it does ok damage but the explosion rarely happens...) then i had the tommy gun (m1927 i think) and it too was ok till 23, once it hit 23 it ran out of ammo faster then you could say game over, Then i had (my fav) M1014 elemental, which worked a TAD bit better till 24 and even 25.
What round do you want those weapons to be effective to? Like I said above, it doesn't help to just tell me they are too weak - I need specifics and a suggestion for what to do for a resolution to the problem.

I also found a weird glitch that would let you get unlimited guns if you wanna pm me and i'll tell you how so it's not abused.
It's already been reported - I assume you're talking about buying guns with the axe equipped. If so, yeah I already fixed it for the next version of the beta.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
rallyreaper's Groups
What round do you want those weapons to be effective to? Like I said above, it doesn't help to just tell me they are too weak - I need specifics and a suggestion for what to do for a resolution to the problem.
It's already been reported - I assume you're talking about buying guns with the axe equipped. If so, yeah I already fixed it for the next version of the beta.

I don't know about other people but i feel that some of the guns should be effective (not a quick kill, but just not a whole clip to kill a few zombies... I just think maybe good up to like 19, and start losing their effectiveness after that slowly. As me and my friends and viewers tend to try to see how far we can get before we die and we always die at 22/25 cause the guns damage is way to low... My suggestions

Guns effectiveness (zombies get more health): after 19 but slowly...
Chance of the special effects to happen more often... (for example the ak-12's fire effect is VERY rarely seen...
Oh and firesale working properlly would be cool xD
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is out of line, but when do you plan to add the next version of UGX Requiem? Even though i'm not actually a donator, i want to see if there will be a new version and see if the map is worth forking out my dollars for. Any help is most appreciated.
Regards,
J.N
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this is out of line, but when do you plan to add the next version of UGX Requiem? Even though i'm not actually a donator, i want to see if there will be a new version and see if the map is worth forking out my dollars for. Any help is most appreciated.
Regards,
J.N
I think most people would agree even the current state of the map is worth the donation, but regardless I am hard at work on an updated version which will be out in the coming weeks/months depending on how much time I get.
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
I don't know about other people but i feel that some of the guns should be effective (not a quick kill, but just not a whole clip to kill a few zombies... I just think maybe good up to like 19, and start losing their effectiveness after that slowly. As me and my friends and viewers tend to try to see how far we can get before we die and we always die at 22/25 cause the guns damage is way to low... My suggestions

Im not saying that the guns are perfect but if you can only make it to 23-25 I can assure you it has nothing to do with gun damage, I've played this map well into the late 40s, early 50s at least half a dozen times and I personally never upgrade anything before round 30 most of the time.

The max ammo drop rate on this map is insanely high it seems below the 30s. Try conserving your ammo a bit better and aim for the head. Choose at least one wall weapon any time you are trying for high rounds for the shear fact that you will always have a back up source for ammo.
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
Something is only a donation if you get nothing in return. This is known as buying membership. I'm fine with you wanting money to be in the beta, but don't call it a "donation".

Loading ...