My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
first of im new to building maps bit hard on thr review and to one is compairing the map to project x that was the name i picked well ill will hopefully im prove over time people can just jump in and be a expert over night
That's why the review is placed in the "humourous" section of the map reviews...

Lukkie1998
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Tomikaze just likes to bully new mappers and put them down >:( Don't worry about it, the map was great :)

#TOMIKAZEISABIGBULLY
Date Registered: 13 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
play hard win easy
Tomikaze just likes to bully new mappers and put them down >:( Don't worry about it, the map was great :)

#TOMIKAZEISABIGBULLY
thanks bro
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
thanks bro

ahh, we all trust stevie at first...
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ahh, we all trust stevie at first...
These are some of the most eerily true words ever spoken. Oh there's friend Stevie holding out candy for the little kiddies and then WHAM! into the oven with you  :D
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
luisdude1's Groups
luisdude1's Contact & Social Links
when tomikaze is involved, nobody leaves unscathed, the sarcasm is too much to handle for everyone  :lol:  8)

#TOMIKAZEISABIGBULLY

on topic: its as good as expected as a first map, which basically means it wasn't that good. the layout doesn't make sense, the areas look bland and the map overall seems boring. Try to mix things up a little, atleast put something custom to spice it up a bit, it's obvious you didn't put that much effort into this. also, while harsh at times, feedback is feedback. if you just go "oh dont be so mean, im not a pro so dont expect me to be" and not listen to what everyone has to report, then the only one that isn't benifitting at all is you. Listen to feedback and try to implement it next time.
Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:31:35 pm by luisdude1
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
when tomikaze is involved, nobody leaves unscathed, the sarcasm is too much to handle for everyone  :lol:  8)

#TOMIKAZEISABIGBULLY

on topic: its as good as expected as a first map, which basically means it wasn't that good. the layout doesn't make sense, the areas look bland and the map overall seems boring. Try to mix things up a little, atleast put something custom to spice it up a bit, it's obvious you didn't put that much effort into this. also, while harsh at times, feedback is feedback. if you just go "oh dont be so mean, im not a pro so dont expect me to be" and not listen to what everyone has to report, then the only one that isn't benifitting at all is you. Listen to feedback and try to implement it next time.
thanks very much putting up new map soon so ive took on board what people has said thanks again
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
luisdude1's Groups
luisdude1's Contact & Social Links
again, you're rushing. waaay too fast too. textures only won't cut it, you need to improve every aspect of the map. take your time, take months or even a year if it has to, great maps come with great effort.
Date Registered: 8 November 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CitrusDruidxCDx's Contact & Social LinksCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxCitrusDruidxCDxhttps://www.youtube.com/u
Custom Zombies CoD WaW Review #8: UGX Project XX
My review of this map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOGLYuurImU&list=PLT3I_vgWMRYNhAIjsmoVH9ncMJ9fYD5KU&index=8

Loading ...