Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I have my shotgun rank in blops2 I'm not an average player nor this is about my survival ability in this map. I'm just not the fan of utter nonsense.

Dude, this map is easy in solo, you just havent played it that much as BO2, thats way more easier than WaW
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I have my shotgun rank in blops2 I'm not an average player nor this is about my survival ability in this map. I'm just not the fan of utter nonsense.
Ok, well I got my pimple popping level maxed out from the school of puberty (trump card played), but you don't see me running around pulling rank.
It is WIDELY known that this is a really fun, very well thought out map and yes it is challenging, but that is also what makes us keep coming back to these great maps. If it was easy we'd play it once and then scream at Jimmy for making a map that has no replay value. Instead, I believe when he released this map he got the official UGX Gold Star that month (the vote was unanimous only because you weren't here yet). So,just install the map again and give it some time and pretty soon you too will get out of the starting room and realize how rewarding it can be to broaden your horizons and experience what the world is like just past buyable debris #1.
Date Registered: 28 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZombEase's Groups
ZombEase's Contact & Social Links
Is there a mirror download for this? UGX Map Manager doesn't seem to be working for me :/
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Is there a mirror download for this? UGX Map Manager doesn't seem to be working for me :/
You can refer to the Map Manager FAQ to help solve a problem, if it doesn't you can post a reply in the manager topic of your issue.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb

Welcome to Custom zombies  :lol: Where the people have to prove himself how really good they are on zombies.  :lol: :troll:
Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:02:49 pm by eliudjb
Location: usOn the ground somewhere between Jugg and Quick Revive
Date Registered: 28 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
It's all fun and games until someone insults your waifu...
Misa~Chan Rarity's Contact & Social LinksMisaRAmane
I'm sorry but zombies are moving ridiculously fast
You start with pistol and there's no wall weapon around

Don't quit now. Do you really want to admit that a brony is better at Zombies than you? (since most hardcore CoD guys hate bronies with a fiery passion)

And did you even play Moon, bro? In No Man's Land, all you had was a pistol and your wits with zombies running at you and dogs spawning in your face. It was like being in OJ Simpson's car during the police chase.

Amount of doors you have to buy until you get to Jugg or a wallweapon is beyond ridiculous.

Good thinking, good map but this poor execution is like you don't want people to play your map.

I actually thought that having Jugg only 4 doors away was generosity on OP's part. And he even gave us 2 SMG's, 2 rifles, and a shovel to rack up the points to buy it with.
I don't mean to be a jerk, but your argument just falls flat.
Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:26:31 am by Misa~Chan Rarity
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
Don't quit now. Do you really want to admit that a brony is better at Zombies than you? (since most hardcore CoD guys hate bronies with a fiery passion)

And did you even play Moon, bro? In No Man's Land, all you had was a pistol and your wits with zombies running at you and dogs spawning in your face. It was like being in OJ Simpson's car during the police chase.

I actually thought that having Jugg only 4 doors away was generosity on OP's part. And he even gave us 2 SMG's, 2 rifles, and a shovel to rack up the points to buy it with.
I don't mean to be a jerk, but your argument just falls flat.

It's not a fun map for me, although I was so exited to encounter panzer soldat here as well.  I'm not a fan of wave60 kind of sprinting zombies at the very first waves.

Thanks for your concern about Moon, I've played entire CoD frenchise for the past decade on my 11 years of Steam experience.
Date Registered: 29 October 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
honestnaps's Groups
honestnaps's Contact & Social Links
its not in the  download  manager... help?
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
shame you dont have a shovel rank  :P just kidding friend . i love this map and completing the ee leads to one of most epic moments in custom zombies
Date Registered: 27 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
neonsloth21's Groups
neonsloth21's Contact & Social Links
how do i download this? :poker:

Loading ...