Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
lbcrazydude's Groups
lbcrazydude's Contact & Social Linkslbcrazydudelbcrazydudelbcrazydudelbcrazydude
Hi, even after downloading the updated version and deleting the old one i still get stuck at the loading screen. it crashes as the bar loads. I don't know what to do to get it fixed, can anyone help me?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
Hi, even after downloading the updated version and deleting the old one i still get stuck at the loading screen. it crashes as the bar loads. I don't know what to do to get it fixed, can anyone help me?
same problem here when i downloaded the newer version it crash
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
Signature
PlutoBro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
same problem here when i downloaded the newer version it crash

Try when at the main menu turning the graphics right down, playing with the graphics settings until you can get it working, since there is a bit of foliage at spawn.

Unfortunately I decided I won't be continuing updating this map, I lost some files which would break everything, so at its current state is how its going to stay. Sorry but enjoy!
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
lbcrazydude's Groups
lbcrazydude's Contact & Social Linkslbcrazydudelbcrazydudelbcrazydudelbcrazydude
Try when at the main menu turning the graphics right down, playing with the graphics settings until you can get it working, since there is a bit of foliage at spawn.

Unfortunately I decided I won't be continuing updating this map, I lost some files which would break everything, so at its current state is how its going to stay. Sorry but enjoy!

Well that didn't work, im sad. Really wanted to try the map out, looked like it was a fun map to play.
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
PlutoBro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
Well that didn't work, im sad. Really wanted to try the map out, looked like it was a fun map to play.

My apologizes it didn't work for you! :(

Loading ...