Created 9 years ago
by BluntStuffy
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Maybe Haxman and Mr Tombone should make a map together, Tombone can add all 'his' custom guns and Haxman can do the 'mapping'... :lol:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Maybe Haxman and Mr Tombone should make a map together, Tombone can add all 'his' custom guns and Haxman can do the 'mapping'... :lol:

Might be hard, since both have vanished :lol:
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie

Lol,
Could show the .mb file's for all three of those guns if i have to.. So if its really the same and he claims its his, he's full of shit..
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
BHAHAHAHA holy fuck
I started to cry because I was laughing so damn hard mini panzers lol

Date Registered: 27 December 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timhendriks1's Groups
timhendriks1's Contact & Social Links
2 glitch spots contact me:
Steam: Timothyy (with white gorilla picture)
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Just a guy, doing a thing involving zombies.
Signature
Look, it's the Mystery Box!
When playing Solo, Quick Revive only needs a Fuse. No power. There's always a fuse in the starting area or in the worst case behind the first debris. Up to you if you wanna put that fuse in QR or not..
Ok, i got that(i feel stupid and i should), but is it a glitch that the Quick Revive machine says you need power when you approach it? That was why I thought it needed power, since I'm not good enough to actually go turn it on. Also, I can confirm the mini panzer glitch. There were way too many for round 5, and I got over 20000 points.
One more thing, the reload time on the Mauser Akimbo is totally messed up. While the real reload takes forever, you can reload cancel just after both mags are dropped, halving its effective reload time. Not sure if this is mistake or dev choice.  :poker:
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Shewtur's Groups
Shewtur's Contact & Social Links
I love this map but there is one big glitch that nobody got. When I start a match, I get 2 crazy huge hordes of zombies and then they don't spawn...plz fix or help.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
I really, REALLY love this map, but the Soldat glitch pointed out earlier as well as the mule kick glitch kinda ruin some of the fun. Another thing you could *maybe* fix is the fact that my game crashed on round 14. Power Ups started to lose their particle effects and the guns and the gersch device possessed no effects, as well. I will come back and play this map again and again even if these can't or won't be fixed, but I just thought that you can because I want to high round on this. The overload might stop me from that and keep crashing my game :P. But HEY, well designed map with really fun weapons and perks (ammo-matic is my fav). I hope to see more from you guys in the future!
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
2 glitch spots contact me:
Steam: Timothyy (with white gorilla picture)

Srry, no steam.. ( use disc version ) Also not gonna add everybody that found a glitch. Please post them below if you want..

Ok, i got that(i feel stupid and i should), but is it a glitch that the Quick Revive machine says you need power when you approach it? That was why I thought it needed power, since I'm not good enough to actually go turn it on. Also, I can confirm the mini panzer glitch. There were way too many for round 5, and I got over 20000 points.
One more thing, the reload time on the Mauser Akimbo is totally messed up. While the real reload takes forever, you can reload cancel just after both mags are dropped, halving its effective reload time. Not sure if this is mistake or dev choice.  :poker:

Not sure about the QR hintstring for needing power. Will have a look at it.
Panzer Glitch should be fixed, also mule kick. Allready did some testing, gonna do another more extensive test tonight. Should both be fixed next update
I knew about the Mauser-reload cancel, i'm not sure what make's the engine decide at what point the reload is "done". Dont think i can fix it by just changing the timers, so for now use it to your advantadge  ;)

I love this map but there is one big glitch that nobody got. When I start a match, I get 2 crazy huge hordes of zombies and then they don't spawn...plz fix or help.

Are you playing Clasic mode? or another game-mode?

I really, REALLY love this map, but the Soldat glitch pointed out earlier as well as the mule kick glitch kinda ruin some of the fun. Another thing you could *maybe* fix is the fact that my game crashed on round 14. Power Ups started to lose their particle effects and the guns and the gersch device possessed no effects, as well. I will come back and play this map again and again even if these can't or won't be fixed, but I just thought that you can because I want to high round on this. The overload might stop me from that and keep crashing my game :P. But HEY, well designed map with really fun weapons and perks (ammo-matic is my fav). I hope to see more from you guys in the future!

Panzer and Mule kick glitch being fixed, see my answer to kylefu42 a few line's up. For the FX disappearing glitch, did you get any special weapons that game that might have caused it somehow? LIke a wonder weapon that's using a lot of FX and you used a lot maybe? Or other things you think you did that game that might have been related?
I played several game's up to round 28 - 30 and never had this happen to me. I'm trying to pinpoint what might be causing it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I knew about the Mauser-reload cancel, i'm not sure what make's the engine decide at what point the reload is "done". Dont think i can fix it by just changing the timers, so for now use it to your advantadge  ;)
Should be reload add time I believe, but instead of changing that maybe just make the actual reload time like half anyway lol  :P
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Tox1cVenom99's Groups
Tox1cVenom99's Contact & Social Links
This Map looks f---ing amazing. It looks beautiful and you really caught my attention with the Remington new model army, I love that gun ;D  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Just a guy, doing a thing involving zombies.
Not sure about the QR hintstring for needing power. Will have a look at it.
Here's a picture showing what happens when you approach the QR machine without putting a fuse in. (I did this on round 1)

Panzer Glitch should be fixed, also mule kick. Allready did some testing, gonna do another more extensive test tonight. Should both be fixed next update.
Confirmed. Panzer glitch is fixed, i got thru a panzer round no prob. However, can they steal your guns? I had a FAD and an STG44, and when I ended the round my STG was missing. During the round, one of them hit me and this weird sound effect played, but i'm not sure what did it. Also, on a side note, where di you get the STG model from? It's not WaW and I don't think its BO2 either. Will continue testing, be back with more news soon.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
So i tried gungame, and on the first round a horde of sprinters ripped their way in and murdered me, who only had a M1911.
Is this a bug? They were really strong and there were WAY more than the normal amount round 1. In addition, there was one zombie who had black boxes surrounding his hands. i couldn't get a screenshot (too busy dying), but it definitely wasn't normal.

sounds like you got raped lol
Date Registered: 26 June 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Gnard's Groups
Gnard's Contact & Social Links
while i was playing this map i found 2 glitches in the one in the chamber challenge
1. if you go down and get to shoot the mustang and sally then you will stay downed
2. If you go to the left wall candy canes you can go through them and fall under the map
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
some of my log~ins and tags!!

Youtube:  MrShhh
Twitch TV: MrShhh79
Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
Okay first things first... AWESOME JOB ON THIS MAP AND ENVIRONMENT!!! 

now that, that is out of the way. we figured since the number 22 was important for the fist.  On round 22 we went down to XMAS and I had put up 7 snowman turrets around him in earlier round that we should go and hang by him at round 22 well......  at 22 the rounds just kept going up without any zombies spawning if we stayed by the table... by round 38 we were like wtf is going so we ran out and its was crazy!! 3 waves of mini panzers and LOTS of zombies...  here is the link to our game play  http://www.twitch.tv/mrshhh79/b/604722472   

and here is the SS we took at the end.....  is the map broken?? did we not do something?? no matter what we did the objective always said save XMAS for the future....   oh and ya the mule kick bug where u have 3 guns then they poof took the snowman gun from me(if that is needed to fin map thats a big issue)......

Loading ...