Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Good map! But unfortunately when i played it juggernog disappeared from my perks bar even after i had bought it. No i didnt go down it just randomly disappeared. Any idea what happened?

Not sure i have never had it happen :/
Date Registered: 12 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Wymiatacz's Groups
Wymiatacz's Contact & Social Links
very nice map, its creepy
you can add like legs of soldiers or something like that, and make it more dark to be more scary :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
very nice map, its creepy
you can add like legs of soldiers or something like that, and make it more dark to be more scary :D

Thanks ;)
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
baller's Groups
baller's Contact & Social Links
Thanks find any bugs or want to give me any feedback let me know !  ;)

Bugs found:
When being revived solo, zombies still walk towards you, so you die after being revived.

Opinion/feedback:
Very fun map! One of my favs, love verruct atmosphere.
Please add more roundabouts, like the one on the bottom floor. - Maybe jug room? Bigger too.
Personally, I'd replace the soda machines with something more 50s nostalgic (custom, no brand, that looks tacky)
Maybe remove flat screens and replace with old 50s tubes, and replace 90s pcs with papers (give that classic zombie feel).

The fallout alien blaster is a nice easter egg btw :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Bugs found:
When being revived solo, zombies still walk towards you, so you die after being revived.

Opinion/feedback:
Very fun map! One of my favs, love verruct atmosphere.
Please add more roundabouts, like the one on the bottom floor. - Maybe jug room? Bigger too.
Personally, I'd replace the soda machines with something more 50s nostalgic (custom, no brand, that looks tacky)
Maybe remove flat screens and replace with old 50s tubes, and replace 90s pcs with papers (give that classic zombie feel).

The fallout alien blaster is a nice easter egg btw :)

Thanks for the feedback! :)

By the way everyone :)
The next update will come out maybe in 3 weeks or so because i can't work that fast on my laptop :(
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This Map is Brilliant Well Done.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This Map is Brilliant Well Done.

Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
LOVE this map Cowman! A few suggestions for your update, if its not too late...

1) 30K ending on solo 60K on co-op

2) Add Pack-A-Punch that just adds attachments to the guns as an alternative to increasing damage, since you said earlier that you didnt have P.A.P due to the weapons having enough damage already. This will DEFINITELY increase the replay value and longer game plays.  **examples  Red dot sight, target finder, acog, variable zoom, etc..., extended mags, suppressor, maybe dual wielding on pistols, or whatever you can come up with  8)

3) FOV slider under the  "pause" / "options" / "look"or"move" options screen (like we are seeing in other recent maps)

4) Remove Staminup and replace with a different perk or a custom perk since its no secret that Staminup is not necessary on this map.  Maybe ask the community for their opinion on what perk to use???

Now dont get me wrong, I like the map the way it is, just thought that these things could take it from great to EPICNESS! What do you (and everyone else for that matter) think??
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss

2) Add Pack-A-Punch that just adds attachments to the guns as an alternative to increasing damage, since you said earlier that you didnt have P.A.P due to the weapons having enough damage already. This will DEFINITELY increase the replay value and longer game plays.  **examples  Red dot sight, target finder, acog, variable zoom, etc..., extended mags, suppressor, maybe dual wielding on pistols, or whatever you can come up with  8)

3) FOV slider under the  "pause" / "options" / "look"or"move" options screen (like we are seeing in other recent maps)

4) Remove Staminup and replace with a different perk or a custom perk since its no secret that Staminup is not necessary on this map.  Maybe ask the community for their opinion on what perk to use???

Now dont get me wrong, I like the map the way it is, just thought that these things could take it from great to EPICNESS! What do you (and everyone else for that matter) think??

Definitely agree. This is my favorite map right now, and if you made changes similar to these I will NEVER stop playing it.   ;D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Thanks for all the tips,  But i really think it's to late to add much to this map due to how much time it might take to add them.

Anyways most of the bugs found by people that have played the map have now been fix.

Also added like 3 new guns because i had the room in size to add them :)

I also like the idea on solo it only cost 30k ending because a 50k ending on solo may take a long time and a lot of luck to be able to do :)

Also in the new update i have fully portal the map so that any pc can run it here is my example that i just took a screen shot of.  On my laptop i get 30 more fps then i did in the last update. :)

By the way the one on the left is update v1.1

Also with the pap idea,  I wanted the map to feel hard and there not to be a pack a punch because that might make the map to easy.  Also if i added a pap that would 2x my weapon file count and then i would hit the limit
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Little update on v1.1 its going well just need to beta test it to make sure there are not anymore bugs and if everything goes well i will release the update :D
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
Little update on v1.1 its going well just need to beta test it to make sure there are not anymore bugs and if everything goes well i will release the update :D

OOOH,OOOH :rainbow: me, pick me!  ;D :P ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Wow, I really never thought that there was such map (or maybe I forgot :-[). And just added to the manager now, weird  :o. Well anyway, since this is by cowman, and even in the manager, then I'd say that it's awesome
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:50:38 am by Ramiabdh

Loading ...