UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] Kneipe der Untoten (Bar v 1.1)

broken avatar :(
Created 12 years ago
by W1NG3D
Former UGX Co-Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Co-Founder
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Bar 1.1 was released in 2010, but this is a new thread to add it to the archive of maps on this site (and to also include it in the list of UGX maps since I am now part of this team).

Note that a new version of this map, v2.0, is currently in development and you can follow its progress here:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14.0

Here is the description of the map:[/b]

Bar is back in this epic new version! Fight off the hordes of zombies, inspired by Shaun of the Dead, alongside allies who will help you in a fairly unconventional way - let's just say the zombies should always look twice before crossing the road! Kneipe der Untoten, which is now the full version of nazi_zombie_bar, features the following:

- Buyable ending costing 20,000 points.
- Purchasable ammo in the basement.
- More unlockable doors and buyable weapons.
- The Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, ported to Prototype.
- Rising zombies, both inside and outside the map (these make great targets for the jeep).
- Two mounted machine guns as well as a third deployable window area in the upstairs windows.
- Dynamic lighting with flickering, pulsing and colour-changing lights.
- Custom music in the form of the Tom_Bmx music player, with lots of songs.
- A couple of custom models and textures - see if one in particular reminds you of Chernobyl!
- Single player loadscreen movie, with sound!
- Customised random weapons "box".
- Changed many strings such as renaming weapons.
- Zombies sprint to windows from Round 1, but once they get there they return to normal slower speeds (to increase the gameplay pace as earlier rounds are often more boring).
- Fixed all known instances of glitches where players could hide from zombies, and (hopefully) zombies getting stuck outside windows.

Overall, this is a very enjoyable map for three or four people, and can still be very intense and challenging with one or two players. Difficulty is probably HARD, so veteran players will have a blast!

Created by myself (W1NG3D) and Tom_BMX who did some fantastic scripting for it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEbTAKzXWyo
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:53:00 pm by W1NG3D
Date Registered: 24 July 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Demolishization's Contact & Social Links
This map was really fun and i had a lot of fun playing it :D found some bugs i think its a good map tho  :troll: :derp: :poker:

Post Merge: July 24, 2014, 03:53:15 am
Love the map :D  :alone: :accepted: :please: :lol:
Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:53:15 am by Demolishization

Loading ...