My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
MakeCents Mod Tools, a few tools made to help those that have helped me. Most are console tools, where you just drag and drop and name the file. The We-Pack Extractor has a gui. (Click the name of the tool to download it)

MAKECENTS MOD TOOLS, ALL THE TOOLS IN ONE ORGANIZED FOLDER
  MakeCents Mod Tools
 - All the tools in one download

WE-PACK EXTRACTOR
  We-Pack Extractor (gui)
 - Copies custom weapons or custom xmodels, and everything included, from your raw folder into a easy to share format
 - v2.03 Release version (Version number in settings and instructions text files)
 - v2.04 (7-20-15) fixed find aliases to grab sounds on first try instead of second
 - v2.05 (10-8-15)see comments, added map file support (Will extract models from map files) and manual text file support.
 - v2.06 fixed map feature, was missing some models
 - v2.07 (11-30-15) modified how it gets the model name in the map feature, and made it alphabetize the list
 - v2.08 fixed that it didn't get ## random sounds, and modified how it got models again, cause I lost v2.07 in pc change
       - Thanks to blunt for testing

COMBINE FX FILES
  Combine FX Files Tool
 - Combines fx files into one file, and renames duplicate named segments
 - v1.1 now allows dragging files onto exe to make combined fx.

COMBINE GDT FILES
  Combine GDT Files Tool
 - Combines gdts into one file, with log, and eliminates duplicates, plus alphabetizes (works for all gdf's now)
    - v1.1 update to work with xmodel also now, error caused program to look as if it did nothing.
    - v1.2 update to work with all gdf's... I think, could use more testing
   -  v1.3 fixed mistaken duplicates of different type gdf

COMBINE SOUND ALIAS FILES
  Combine Sound Alias Files Tool
 - Combines sound alias files into one file
 - Allows dragging files onto exe to make combined sound alias.

SEARCH A FOLDER OF FILES FOR A KEYWORD
  Find in File Tool
 - Finds keyword in a folder of files, i.e., find functions in raw/maps/ folder
    - updated to v1.1 due to bug when folders were in a folder you were searching

WEAPON FX CLEANER
  Weapon Fx Cleaner
 - Takes weapon files you select and makes files with fx only included once, saves on fx use.

SUBLIME CODSCRIPT TOOLS
Sublime CodScript Tools
- This is NOT included with MakeCents Mod Tools.
- Special thanks to Dukip for list of engine functions and Ray for original sublime files (before modifying)
- I separated gsc and csc auto complete functions and syntax
- I added gsc common functions, with hints and which gsc they can be found in, which can be commented out or uncommitted in the auto complete files.
- Added menu file thanks to n123q45

GitHub:
https://github.com/MakeCentsGaming/Sublime-CodScript

Source code included with most tools so feel free to modify it.

Instructions included in each folder. Please read instructions for the tool you use, step by step.

Special Thanks:
  SevenGPLuke - Testing and ideas
  bwc66930 - Testing and ideas and GDT Combiner icon
  tudark - Testing and ideas
  BluntStuffy - Testing v2.05 We-Pack, and v2.08 sounds fix
Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:38:46 am by MakeCents
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Find in File Tool is basically same thing as Sublime Text 2? :P
I might find use for that FX Tool, not sure about rest. Thanks for sharing :)
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Find in File Tool is basically same thing as Sublime Text 2? :P
I might find use for that FX Tool, not sure about rest. Thanks for sharing :)

Find in file tool searches a folder of files for a keyword and prints the file names that include that keyword to the console. Sublime Text 2 is much better for listing everything, if you use Sublime that is. I love it myself too, lol. Of course, sometimes, I just want to see the files it is included in. Then I read over the scripts more, eh, too each there own though, lol.

Hope any tool helps.
Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:26:55 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
The fx tool saved me quite some time allready since you sent it over! Im sure the other ones come in handy sooner or later.. thanks
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The fx tool saved me quite some time allready since you sent it over! Im sure the other ones come in handy sooner or later.. thanks

That's great man! Glad to hear it.

My favorite is the csv maker. Since people have been helping us with custom guns and zombies, and other stuff,  on orbit, it makes getting all that together faster and neater for me, for the rare occasions that a dl doesn't come with a mod.csv instructions that is.

I'm making another little tool soon that takes a set of files from a weapon dl, and sets up what I call easy add folders. It makes a raw folder, puts all of the folders/files in there, and then makes a mods/mapname/ folder and puts the images, weapons, and sounds over in it, then makes the csv in a zone_source folder. Then you just copy those folders to root and add the one or two lines it tells you to, in your mod.csv. Just makes it quicker for me than right click - make folder, blah blah, back and forth between folders, lol.
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Nice man Good job :D

MrDunlop4
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Nice man Good job :D

MrDunlop4

Thanks

Double Post Merge: March 13, 2015, 01:21:57 pm
Updated the mod_include tool. Fixed mistakes and added new features to put everything in a folder, check for more things, and be more helpful if not doing something right.
Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:21:57 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Added We-Pack Extractor. Copy out your custom weapons and custom xmodels, and everything included, from your raw folder with a couple clicks. Instructions and settings file included.
Will look and copy the following applicable info from the weapon file or xmodel:
 - models
 - xanims
 - fx
 - materials
 - material_properties
 - sounds
 - aliases
 - xmodelparts
 - xmodelsurfs
 - images
 - weapons

Here is the tool in action, in the first 15 seconds of this vid, it grabs everything needed for seven to share is halo magnums

MakeCent We-Packer

This tool has been replaced with a gui.
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:50:06 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Since so many dl'd the fx tool, I decided to update it with the ability to drag your fx that you want to combine onto one, and it will create the combined fx file in the folder you drug the fx files from. It will still work the old way too. I also added a bo1 to waw to bo1 xanim drag and drop converter. If anyone uses that let me know if it is working right, thanks.

I also made a gui for the we-pack extractor, found here, http://undeadmodding.com/index.php?topic=419.0, and added some things to it, like exporting more than one at a time, and changeable settings per export.
Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 12:30:06 am by MakeCents
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
 :) awesome tools
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
thx for the awesome tools but if you could make a tool that convert a .dds or .tga image directly to gdt it will be amazing
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
bo1-waw xanim converter
 - Drag and drop tool to convert xanims from bo1 to waw and back

Will this work for converting the Tgun knock down anims from BO1? I hear they mess up and need fixing if you use toms xanim exporter
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
thx for the awesome tools but if you could make a tool that convert a .dds or .tga image directly to gdt it will be amazing

Thanks!
Well, you can do that just by starting a new one or even keeping a template, but it does give me an idea for possibly making it easier to make a gdt, from one or multiple images, of different type gdts, like effects or shaders or image for radiant... Maybe one day, when I get time for that again.
Edit: Found this already made: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1289.0.html

Will this work for converting the Tgun knock down anims from BO1? I hear they mess up and need fixing if you use toms xanim exporter

Not sure what your are saying. I'm no anim guy. This program was made for someone, like most my programs, and I just made it do what they wanted it to do, which is batch change the first HexCode back and forth, \x11 to \x13 or \x13 to \x11, depending on the anim.
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:37:08 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
So I finally tried out the Xanim converter and I get this when using them:

Anims I converted were BO1 PPSh anims. I just added the sprint ones and Im still getting this
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:23:48 pm by HitmanVere
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hmm. I'm not really sure man. I just made that tool to just mass change the first hex code back and forth for someone. Maybe they did something to it first or after. I'll ask and modify the description or get rid of the tool.

Loading ...