More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
broken avatar :(
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
(Image removed from quote.)
you really should be putting these in the meme topic, but this is'll do :please:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
you really should be putting these in the meme topic, but this is'll do :please:

Last 4 comments all memes :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Leviathan is almost at the number one spot!
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Leviathan is almost at the number one spot!
Not really fair when radi keeps reviving the release topic with memes...
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
this is 1 year old topic dont be surprised people still play & download the map i see it atleast DAILY on twitch
if the map is bad it would not be popular no matter how many memes you can come up with MAK  :lol: 

i sometimes make a funny pic when i got photoshop open and cant be bothered to work on my next map :P
your telling me to post L E V I A T H A N related things on other map topics? or am i actually allowed to post on my own map?
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:43:24 am by RadimaX
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
this is 1 year old topic dont be surprised people still play & download the map i see it atleast DAILY on twitch
if the map is bad it would not be popular no matter how many memes you can come up with MAK  :lol: 

i sometimes make a funny pic when i got photoshop open and cant be bothered to work on my next map :P
your telling me to post L E V I A T H A N related things on other map topics? or am i actually allowed to post on my own map?

And the new heavy weight champion of the world! RADIMAX!!!!!!!!!!
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
And the new heavy weight champion of the world! RADIMAX!!!!!!!!!!
O rly? I thought it was...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Finally right were it belongs! :D
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Finally right were it belongs! :D
after many people clogging the topic up with stupid questions on top of the oh-so mystical "G-Spawn" error complaints, yes, it is number one.
Spoiler: click to open...
Beating out Dome but a only a little bit, which was essentially the same story as this one, except instead of G-Spawn, it was "how do I start this map?" :please:
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i got G_spawn error 10+ times on call of the dead myself (official trayarch map you pay money for) with many effects going on simultaniously that can happen to any map, but for leviathan i have so far come across 8 people in a year who suffered g_spawn error and told me directly. some dont know how to use the mask because it never was  in codwaw before. Pieman put it on X a key for multiplayer map he thought nobody would even care to rebind but they did and struggled to put it on as a result. we live and learn from this BUT you can take into concideration following:

Assuming 3 excevators breached making massive bubble fx +shaking +low gravity, 3 areas additional water added to them as labs & life support breach with floodlights going off, mystery box everywhere on a firesale spawns during the time 4 people hit them while a gersch is out to keep every one safe and someone spamming QED granades that shoot raygun blasts and do clusternades while zombies float midair microwaved blasting away while some traps gets activated for defensive purposes while you carry uranium but zombies expload a pile of 30 claymores stacked away badly then punch a floating orb with 1inch punch thunder effects as somebody is hacking a wall gun upside down for cheap pap ammo while another player uses a jumping pad after dying from hunter killer drone coming back to him killing last crawler that teleports him into the sub but another guy enters the portal area making leapers spawn inside it during the time easteregg voice is describing the next step.
okey sure THAT can lead to some trouble for a fragile 2008 game for obvious reasons
but that does not make it a BAD or UNPOPULAR map, quite the opposite players can choose to do all those things if they want to.

if you think making a random map that gives 100% g_spawn every game so people talk about it more & a mask that wont work is all it takes to make a good map (As if we even planned on that) then feel free to be the best JiffyNoodles i cant wait to play your map soon, Let me know when its done!
Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:28:16 am by RadimaX
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
i got G_spawn error 10+ times on call of the dead myself (official trayarch map you pay money for) with many effects going on simultaniously that can happen to any map, but for leviathan i have so far come across 8 people in a year who suffered g_spawn error and told me directly. some dont know how to use the mask because it never was  in codwaw before. Pieman put it on X a key for multiplayer map he thought nobody would even care to rebind but they did and struggled to put it on as a result. we live and learn from this BUT you can take into concideration following:

Assuming 3 excevators breached making massive bubble fx +shaking +low gravity, 3 areas additional water added to them as labs & life support breach with floodlights going off, mystery box everywhere on a firesale spawns during the time 4 people hit them while a gersch is out to keep every one safe and someone spamming QED granades that shoot raygun blasts and do clusternades while zombies float midair microwaved blasting away while some traps gets activated for defensive purposes while you carry uranium but zombies expload a pile of 30 claymores stacked away badly then punch a floating orb with 1inch punch thunder effects as somebody is hacking a wall gun upside down for cheap pap ammo while another player uses a jumping pad after dying from hunter killer drone coming back to him killing last crawler that teleports him into the sub but another guy enters the portal area making leapers spawn inside it during the time easteregg voice is describing the next step.
okey sure THAT can lead to some trouble for a fragile 2008 game for obvious reasons
but that does not make it a BAD or UNPOPULAR map, quite the opposite players can choose to do all those things if they want to.

if you think making a random map that gives 100% g_spawn every game so people talk about it more & a mask that wont work is all it takes to make a good map (As if we even planned on that) then feel free to be the best JiffyNoodles i cant wait to play your map soon, Let me know when its done!

Jesus christ, I was just trying to post a light-hearted congratulations, and didn't think people would have a brain snap over the fact I mentioned the phrase "G-Spawn".
and not once did I say that this is a bad map, I quite like leviathan, not as much as some, but I like it nonetheless.
Settle Petal :P
Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:17:29 pm by JiffyNoodles
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
yeah, i know jiffy but i just explain for people that would think its a conscious decision to put it in a map it just kind of...HAPPENS :P unless its a minecraft map or boxmap then you have to try hard to break it but the more features the more can go wrong so its a trade off in the end.

Loading ...