My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
I played this map briefly, and it is a great map. Very well detailed and optimized. I couldn't even find the power yet lol.

The only issue i had with the map was the inside areas are too tight, and when you buy a door you are greeted with another door immediately with no significant purpose to that room worth spending on. I understand that this map was made as close to moon as possible so i get why the rooms were tight but i felt like they were a little too tight and especially with how the WaW zombies block your path.

Overall a very great map with high ambitions. I hope people take into consideration working with teams in the future can prove to beneficial.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
I played this map briefly, and it is a great map. Very well detailed and optimized. I couldn't even find the power yet lol.

The only issue i had with the map was the inside areas are too tight, and when you buy a door you are greeted with another door immediately with no significant purpose to that room worth spending on. I understand that this map was made as close to moon as possible so i get why the rooms were tight but i felt like they were a little too tight and especially with how the WaW zombies block your path.

Overall a very great map with high ambitions. I hope people take into consideration working with teams in the future can prove to beneficial.

Dont forget about how they hug you and wont let go! And the teleporting crawlers could be worked on, and what I mean by that is they teleport WAY TOO MUCH and all I can hear sometimes is that sound Spamming my headphones! Still love the map, Feels like a treyach production ;)
Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:03:15 am by OfficialMT22
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
If you like to see how Leviathan EE is done, I will be re-broadcasting the completion of the ee @ www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24 at around 9:45 pm est tonight.

If you don't make it, don't worry i got you covered with the video link:

http://www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24/c/6385598
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Well tried again here its about the 5th time. I did a slightly different strategy than before. The 2 escavators can be very annoying, every single game for me they always block the routes to the Lab, and the Biodome. So i decided not to turn on power till later and just get free perks. First perk was Double Tap, then Mule Kick, and then got Jug on round 17. By this time i had opened up the whole map and racked up 19k cash. I then went down on round 18 and decided to turn on power and get my perks back. The escavators again eventually blocked the routes to Biodome and the Lab and so i could not get to the box yet again and now just discovered how to pap properly but couldnt do it. I played on and then died on round 30 and so didnt beat my record of 31.

This time I did notice a pathing issue at spawn on the 3rd or so step on the right on the m14 side. The zombie stopped in front of me and stood there.
Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:24:51 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 16 September 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
pandasniper100's Groups
pandasniper100's Contact & Social Links
anyone have any fan art of this map lol i got to round 10 as i have no idea where to find jug and i know there was quite a few areas i did not explore as i had no jug other than that the map is awesome
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
If you like to see how Leviathan EE is done, I will be re-broadcasting the completion of the ee @ www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24 at around 9:45 pm est tonight.

If you don't make it, don't worry i got you covered with the video link:

http://www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24/c/6385598

LOL

Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
The 2 escavators can be very annoying, every single game for me they always block the routes to the Lab, and the Biodome.

Find the hacker to stop them.  You should have time to grab it and stop them before you get completely cut off.  It is in the labs.
Date Registered: 22 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
bkcarlito's Groups
bkcarlito's Contact & Social Linksbkcarlitobkcarlito
any way this EE can be done in singleplayer? maybe a different way to do it?
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
any way this EE can be done in singleplayer? maybe a different way to do it?
You can complete half the easter egg on solo, but you need 4 players to complete the entire thing.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Find the hacker to stop them.  You should have time to grab it and stop them before you get completely cut off.  It is in the labs.

Yeah I know where it is, but i dont have it on me because i usually hang out outside. I guess i would barely have enough time to get to it there would be alot of zombies in my way usually and as I do know the map fairly well but i dont always know the most efficient route and so it would probably take me a bit of time and then i would have to rush back to spawn.

On Moon I hardly ever went and stopped the excavators and there was always a route to take.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
Yeah I know where it is, but i dont have it on me because i usually hang out outside. I guess i would barely have enough time to get to it there would be alot of zombies in my way usually and as I do know the map fairly well but i dont always know the most efficient route and so it would probably take me a bit of time and then i would have to rush back to spawn.

On Moon I hardly ever went and stopped the excavators and there was always a route to take.

I think thats because you could always teleport to no mans land and then back to spawn, If i remember correctly thats how it went!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
GG finally completed the map. Really enjoyed this one guys.

True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
anyone know how to get the upgraded thunder fists? I have the one-inch punch, but i want to get the upgraded version of them.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
anyone know how to get the upgraded thunder fists? I have the one-inch punch, but i want to get the upgraded version of them.

Somehow you have to get the orange orb to the guy sealed in the chamber. I havnt got that part down either
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups

I will have a tutorial out tomorrow on it, I was hoping to have it completed today, but unfortunately wasn't able to finish editing before I had to stream. There are quite a bit of steps involved so makes it kind of hard to explain.

Loading ...