More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
you forgot to put the Dolphin Dive in AK74u and Mark2. ;)

I see this in streams alot ppl say phd dotn work while infact the gun is the issue i think :D jbird knows definatly so hope he takes alook on that department, hence my re-quote
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
How do you get to PAP? cause some say it's by jumping into the sub, but i don't know whether it's true or not.

You'll have to be outside in a open area. I usually stood by deadshot area. Then its just a waiting game, eventually the submarine will travel your way and as its getting close it will dip lower in said section. At that point you can litterally just jump towards it as if trying to catch the thing and you will be teleported inside where the mp5 and PaP is. Hope this helps.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
You'll have to be outside in a open area. I usually stood by deadshot area. Then its just a waiting game, eventually the submarine will travel your way and as its getting close it will dip lower in said section. At that point you can litterally just jump towards it as if trying to catch the thing and you will be teleported inside where the mp5 and PaP is. Hope this helps.

Or in the area between the bio dome and the power, just in front of the bio dome.
Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:52:56 pm by Ramiabdh
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
This map is just pure fun. ;D I loved every minute I played on it. Very  Creaative, and just and well done job overall. Good job guys. Im not a good EE finder/solver, I just play to slay :troll:, but I will surely enjoy watching videos of others finding and solving it. :)
Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:06:53 pm by sevengpluke
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
how do I get on the PES im holding x but it does not go on

UP on the Dpad if you are using a controller
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I wanna ask, does the hacker work on doors, PaP, wall guns, players, upgrades, and the box? Is it like moon exactly, if not, then what are the differences?
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
I wanna ask, does the hacker work on doors, PaP, wall guns, players, upgrades, and the box? Is it like moon exactly, if not, then what are the differences?

I havnt seen any difference with the hacker, everything works like in moon!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I havnt seen any difference with the hacker, everything works like in moon!
I don't think you can hack players to share points, at least I couldn't get any hint to come up earlier when I tried. Although I had another game before where I didn't have the hacker and 'Hack for 500' randomly popped up on my screen when I was near another player so I'm not sure tbh.. :-\
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
I don't think you can hack players to share points, at least I couldn't get any hint to come up earlier when I tried. Although I had another game before where I didn't have the hacker and 'Hack for 500' randomly popped up on my screen when I was near another player so I'm not sure tbh.. :-\
In the newer version we had to remove this feature due to some bugs. We do plan on fixing it and putting it back in to leviathan with the patch we plan to get ready for the weekend.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Will the patch include some fixes related to crashing? Because it was our second attempt at EE, almost got there and it crashed  :'(
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
In the newer version we had to remove this feature due to some bugs. We do plan on fixing it and putting it back in to leviathan with the patch we plan to get ready for the weekend.

Any chance a zombie-counter would be implemented down the road? (pre-game toggle perhaps?)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I know you guys have got this a lot but would it be possible to change the 4 player EE step so it can be completed with less. Maybe instead of pressing all 4 buttons at the same time, have it so the players can press the buttons within a certain time after hitting 1 button, maybe like 4-5 seconds. So it can still be challenging but also can be completed with less than 4, as it is pretty hard trying to find a good group of 4 players who will not rage quit or get disconnected.

Would love to complete the entire easter egg on solo, and it would be pretty fun to complete it just by yourself.
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
I know you guys have got this a lot but would it be possible to change the 4 player EE step so it can be completed with less. Maybe instead of pressing all 4 buttons at the same time, have it so the players can press the buttons within a certain time after hitting 1 button, maybe like 4-5 seconds. So it can still be challenging but also can be completed with less than 4, as it is pretty hard trying to find a good group of 4 players who will not rage quit or get disconnected.

Would love to complete the entire easter egg on solo, and it would be pretty fun to complete it just by yourself.

YES! PLEASE, i would very much love to do the easter egg "solo" aswell.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
yes, please to make this map an overall better experience, please add a zombie counter and the ability to complete the EE solo,  alot of people are having a hard time getting the three other players, inc myself, so please add these  features
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
please add a zombie counter
I doubt that's gonna happen.

But 2 player (or more) EE would be nice instead of 4, just like Moon, make it happen guys  ;)

Loading ...