More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
i think the EE should be harder solo, hard with 2 people, medium with 3 or 4
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
yes, please to make this map an overall better experience, please add a zombie counter and the ability to complete the EE solo,  alot of people are having a hard time getting the three other players, inc myself, so please add these  features
i think the EE should be harder solo, hard with 2 people, medium with 3 or 4

I think some people (non-devs) should focus their energy on reporting actual bugs instead of pointing out a list of features not provided on an already completed map.

A few thousand man hours (I assume) were donated gratis to provide users with a professional gameplay experience for free.   Instead of appreciating the total experience for what it is, some people are nit-picking dev decisions or small imperfections.  (exemption: the terrain gap report was an obvious joke between mappers). 

It is possible the Leviathan Team did not want a zombie counter or were unable to implement one due to time or other constraints.

If the Leviathan Team wanted a difficult easter egg experience or unique solo and 4 player experiences, maybe players should respect that.  Unique or difficult playthrough experiences create challenges and replay value.  People that don't succeed try again and take accomplishment when beating a game.

Most people here probably aren't old enough to remember difficult  NES games like Mega Man, Ninja Gaiden series, Bionic Commando, Mike Tyson's Punchout and others.  Those games were hard as hell, but there was a sense of satisfaction when finally beating a game.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:14:48 am by gr00t
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
I doubt that's gonna happen.

But 2 player (or more) EE would be nice instead of 4, just like Moon, make it happen guys  ;)

Fair enough... not complaining, I love this map. Awesome job onc again
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
They arnt talking about the difficulty of the map. They are talking about the minimum number of players to do the easter egg.

I think those games you mentioned are solo type games to.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
They arnt talking about the difficulty of the map. They are talking about the minimum number of players to do the easter egg.

I think those games you mentioned are solo type games to.

GdayitsVishnu made a comment about granular difficulty and easement with more players.

There are also comments asking that the unique solo and 4-player experiences be scrapped in favor of a single easter egg.

Yes the games I mentioned specifically were solo experiences, I could have named Contra or any other number of multiplayer non-networked games on NES or other platforms. 

The point I was trying to convey was that the devs set goals and defined unique playthrough experiences that they wanted to achieve.  Some users are nit-picking that and want them to modify their vision to make things easier. 

Maybe AwesomePieMan, HexZombies, Jbird632, and Radimax are cool with that or maybe they would rather fix bugs and apply energy to new projects.   

This isn't my project and I've said too much already.  I'll go back to lurking.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:58:32 am by gr00t
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
The main point is the easter egg. And I agree myself that the easter egg should be at least be able to complete with 3 or even 2 players. As you cant always get 3 other players into a game and some players including me mainly like to play with 1 other person. For solo, I dont really have a problem with it not being completable.

The difficulty is not a problem at all. It's very similar to treyarch maps which is how they were trying to be similar to. I myself dont really have a problem with the difficulty as i enjoy challenging maps and players should be encouraged to become better players at zombies by playing challenging maps. There is barely any fun in playing easy maps. They need to learn how to come up with good strategies and modify them as they need to.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:08:14 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 16 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TKKFoxehhh's Groups
YAY!
Just completed the Easter Egg and uploading full tutoriol, completed before therelaxingend, MrDalekJD and NCT Zombies... GG

Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Ok, I have a question, I have opened so many doors and rooms and blabla, but I couldn't find phd flopper, does anyone know where it is? And also, the last time I played, I tried to jump to the submarine, but it didn't let me in, although I jumped into it successfully before, so what's that?
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
Ok, I have a question, I have opened so many doors and rooms and blabla, but I couldn't find phd flopper, does anyone know where it is? And also, the last time I played, I tried to jump to the submarine, but it didn't let me in, although I jumped into it successfully before, so what's that?
near deadshot down the ramp through the door where the broke down sub is, INSTANT right turn and its down some stairs hidden
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:23:13 am by OfficialMT22
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Well seeing as this is not a secret anymore, if the next round is a leaper round, the bounce pads, portal to one inch punch and packapunch sub all lock themselves to prevent players from not being in the map when the round starts. So its likely that when you jumped in the sub the first time you did not have a leaper round next, but the next time you did.

A good way to make sure that it is a leaper round next is the bounce pads and sub will make beeping sounds when you touch them.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Well seeing as this is not a secret anymore, if the next round is a leaper round, the bounce pads, portal to one inch punch and packapunch sub all lock themselves to prevent players from not being in the map when the round starts. So its likely that when you jumped in the sub the first time you did not have a leaper round next, but the next time you did.

A good way to make sure that it is a leaper round next is the bounce pads and sub will make beeping sounds when you touch them.

Yes, yes, I forgot to mention it made beeping sounds when I was jumping to it.

Note: I think it's a good way to test out and find wether the next round is leaper round or not.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:05:19 pm by Ramiabdh
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Most people here probably aren't old enough to remember difficult  NES games like Mega Man, Ninja Gaiden series, Bionic Commando, Mike Tyson's Punchout and others.  Those games were hard as hell, but there was a sense of satisfaction when finally beating a game.

Not only am I old enough to remember these games, I owned them and although I agree they were indeed solid titles,  especially the later levels in Ninja Gaiden, I fail to see what point you are trying to make.

People want the EE to be made possible with less than 4 players because it is simply far too difficult to organise a 4P game. This is a simple request that the scripter is welcome to ignore but doing so would be a very unpopular decision.

How does this compare to playing 25+ year old video games? Are you saying that getting 4 people together with solid connections is comparable to finishing the near impossible level on Ninja Gaiden or beating Mike Tyson in Knockout?

Sure people should be greatful at getting a map of this quality for free, but I think you are wrong in saying that people cannot offer suggestions for improvement. We are a community after all, and suggestions can help improve maps for the better.
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
how do I get my controller on pc?????

you need a wired controller. I use a Microsoft wired xbox USB controller.

After that, you launch the game and enable "Console" in the Game Options, then press the ~ key (left of the #1) to open the Console Command Line, and type this command:
"exec default_controller.cfg"
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
It's especially hard to do the 4 player EE when after an hour and a half of playing you get a g-spawn error on round 13...::)

Spoiler: click to open...
And no Pieman, I wasn't messing with the anitcheat this time ;D
Date Registered: 14 August 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Shinigami's Groups
Shinigami's Contact & Social Links
There's a glitch with the Claymore, when you take it out and dive to prone with it, you'll always get extra claymores(so it's infinite claymores, not more than 2 but D2P will always replenish the count)

Loading ...