Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
Not only am I old enough to remember these games, I owned them and although I agree they were indeed solid titles,  especially the later levels in Ninja Gaiden, I fail to see what point you are trying to make.

People want the EE to be made possible with less than 4 players because it is simply far too difficult to organise a 4P game. This is a simple request that the scripter is welcome to ignore but doing so would be a very unpopular decision.

How does this compare to playing 25+ year old video games? Are you saying that getting 4 people together with solid connections is comparable to finishing the near impossible level on Ninja Gaiden or beating Mike Tyson in Knockout?

Sure people should be greatful at getting a map of this quality for free, but I think you are wrong in saying that people cannot offer suggestions for improvement. We are a community after all, and suggestions can help improve maps for the better.

You sir are a genius with your words ;)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Qiller0Doom's Groups
Qiller0Doom's Contact & Social Links
I have found a game breaking glitch! I will try to explain it the best i can. Okay, Do You know area with the mp5k that leads to power?
well the if you run and jump of the jump pad (Not Using the jump pad but jumping while on it) if you run and jump over while rubbing up against the tunnel, sometimes if you hit the right bar thingy and prone you will be glitched inside of it, because there are no path nodes to this glitch (not telling you to put some there xD) they will just stand still in certain spots. If you really would like me to I can try to get a screenshot, I really love this map and I would not want to see others exploiting this spot!  :)
~Qiller0Doom
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mindcraftvic1's Groups
mindcraftvic1's Contact & Social Links76561198107243103mindcraftvicvic does gaming
Olny 3 words can describe this map to fucking hard like 1 its cool moon underwater but really boss round i rather have something steals perks the 6 doors to power my god pap is imposible to get.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Another glitch/ bug, I don't know. Anyway at some point and continuing for the rest of the gameplay, when I don't wear the PES, and go outside, the red damage sign does not appear while I'm taking damage, just water flow on the screen.

Double Post Merge: March 25, 2015, 08:03:47 pm
Question: I saw a sickle high on the wall in the power room, so how do I get to it?
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:03:47 pm by Ramiabdh
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SliqKilla's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SliqKilla's Contact & Social Links
Another glitch/ bug, I don't know. Anyway at some point and continuing for the rest of the gameplay, when I don't wear the PES, and go outside, the red damage sign does not appear while I'm taking damage, just water flow on the screen.

Double Post Merge: March 25, 2015, 08:03:47 pm
Question: I saw a sickle high on the wall in the power room, so how do I get to it?

There's a sickle on this map? Please tell me its functional? I play call of the dead and ascension still just to use the sickle!
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links

Not really a bug.  Im guessing you had PhD flopper when this happened.  That is simply the nature of PhD flopper, any damage indicators for explosive damage do not show up.  Radiusdamage is considered explosive damage by the engine and that is what im using to damage players from the script.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 08:16:10 pm by AwesomePieMan
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead

You need to decompress the power room for you to be able to jump high enough to grab it. It was talked about earlier in this topic.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Not only am I old enough to remember these games, I owned them and although I agree they were indeed solid titles,  especially the later levels in Ninja Gaiden, I fail to see what point you are trying to make.
Read the posts of who I quoted a little more carefully.  Then read my responses. 

People want the EE to be made possible with less than 4 players because it is simply far too difficult to organise a 4P game. This is a simple request that the scripter is welcome to ignore but doing so would be a very unpopular decision.
I understand scheduling difficulties. 

For the better part of 10+ years a group of 4-6 friends would schedule at least one 3+ hour time block a week for multiplayer matches.  Goldeneye64, then Halo series, then CODzombies, were popular favorites.  It was a way to get people together and maintain friendships even as people moved and took on more responsibilities in their own personal lives.

A unique 4 player experience is not the same as less than 4 players or even solo.  Easing that set of requirements  can change gameplay sometimes drastically.

How does this compare to playing 25+ year old video games? Are you saying that getting 4 people together with solid connections is comparable to finishing the near impossible level on Ninja Gaiden or beating Mike Tyson in Knockout?

I think if you would have read the posts quoted a little more carefully, then my responses would have made a little more sense.  I did also mention that other multiplayer games could have been quoted, and may have been more appropriate.

* Some users are asking that the unique solo and 4-player experiences be scrapped in favor of a single easter egg.
* Some users have asked that gameplay difficulty be modified.

GdayitsVishnu made a feature request for difficulty settings to be modified with granular difficulty with more players.

My comments were also intended to resonate a message that difficult or unique gameplay experiences provide players a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when they are able to achieve target goals set by a development team.

15+ years ago networked games didn't really exist.  For good or bad, people played the game as published, flaws and all.  Users either adapted to challenges or did not.  There was no option to demand that developers change a game. 

Having grown up during that period I understand the value in respecting the dev team's original vision.

Sure people should be greatful at getting a map of this quality for free, but I think you are wrong in saying that people cannot offer suggestions for improvement. We are a community after all, and suggestions can help improve maps for the better.
Maybe AwesomePieMan, HexZombies, Jbird632, and Radimax are cool with feature requests after publishing of a map or maybe they would rather fix bugs and apply energy to new projects.   

This isn't my project and I've said too much already.  I'll go back to lurking.
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:27:18 pm by gr00t
Date Registered: 24 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I have found a game breaking glitch! I will try to explain it the best i can. Okay, Do You know area with the mp5k that leads to power?
well the if you run and jump of the jump pad (Not Using the jump pad but jumping while on it) if you run and jump over while rubbing up against the tunnel, sometimes if you hit the right bar thingy and prone you will be glitched inside of it, because there are no path nodes to this glitch (not telling you to put some there xD) they will just stand still in certain spots. If you really would like me to I can try to get a screenshot, I really love this map and I would not want to see others exploiting this spot!  :)
~Qiller0Doom

I noticed this too. I did it a couple times for lols and it really isn't that cheap. Yes its cheap, but there seems to be multiple places the zombies will pile up at(2 of which you can actually shoot them and the rest are places you can't see) and its not really game breaking.

You seem to get stuck in the position and have to wiggle a lot to get out of it. I notice that the part to get stuck on was a "support" piece of the glass tunnel. It was slightly sticking out with only 3 sides from what it looked like(1 side missing) so you would get pulled into the geometry. I don't think anyone would understand what im saying but ill try to get a close up screenshot so ya'll can see.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
l3ryso's Groups
l3ryso's Contact & Social Links
Read the posts of who I quoted a little more carefully.  Then read my responses. 
I understand scheduling difficulties. 

For the better part of 10+ years a group of 4-6 friends would schedule at least one 3+ hour time block a week for multiplayer matches.  Goldeneye64, then Halo series, then CODzombies, were popular favorites.  It was a way to get people together and maintain friendships even as people moved and took on more responsibilities in their own personal lives.

A unique 4 player experience is not the same as less than 4 players or even solo.  Easing that set of requirements  can change gameplay sometimes drastically.

I think if you would have read the posts quoted a little more carefully, then my responses would have made a little more sense.  I did also mention that other multiplayer games could have been quoted, and may have been more appropriate.

* Some users are asking that the unique solo and 4-player experiences be scrapped in favor of a single easter egg.
* Some users have asked that gameplay difficulty be modified.

GdayitsVishnu made a feature request for difficulty settings to be modified with granular difficulty with more players.

My comments were also intended to resonate a message that difficult or unique gameplay experiences provide players a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when they are able to achieve target goals set by a development team.

15+ years ago networked games didn't really exist.  For good or bad, people played the game as published, flaws and all.  Users either adapted to challenges or did not.  There was no option to demand that developers change a game. 

Having grown up during that period I understand the value in respecting the dev team's original vision.
Maybe AwesomePieMan, HexZombies, Jbird632, and Radimax are cool with feature requests after publishing of a map or maybe they would rather fix bugs and apply energy to new projects.   

This isn't my project and I've said too much already.  I'll go back to lurking.
Your in too deep...
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Nathiri's Groups
Remember that the community dont usually have much contact with developers or makers of maps so the community will usually have very little say. When a map is made for the community, the community will have a list of suggestions for improvements as they can actually talk to the maker(s) easily. The maker of the map can choose to not go with the suggestions or take them.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Remember that the community dont usually have much contact with developers or makers of maps so the community will usually have very little say. When a map is made for the community, the community will have a list of suggestions for improvements as they can actually talk to the maker(s) easily. The maker of the map can choose to not go with the suggestions or take them.
Also true.  However, some users aren't familiar with scope creep.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I think we're supposed to post our opinions and thoughts. We are not the ones to tell the map makers what to do, instead we should find out all game breaking issues/bugs and report to them. I would suggest to stay on topic, because I don't always have time to check irrelevant posts like the ones above.
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Since ive seen lots of posts in this topic about the boss round being difficult and the free perk being impossible to get, I set out to prove something. The rounds ARE possible, and the perk is infact rather easy to get.

What I did was get the free perk, in the first room!

Spoiler: click to open...

You can just see the bottle behind the ammo, was difficult to get a shot that also showed both doors red and so closed

Got Mule Kick

And Deadshot

The strategy was simple, sprint around the outside of the room until 3 or 4 were chasing me, and drop a grenade in the middle between the 2 sets of seats and run them through there, 2 or 3 killed, repeat this until 1 left, then knife 3 times.
The round is easily done with no perks (except Revive), no shots fired and no doors.

If you DO down doing this, don't worry, as long as your Mustang and Sally shots kill at least 1 each, they wont ruin your 100% accuracy and you will still get the perk. So if you are on the early boss round, don't be afraid to take a down to get Mustang and Sally and clear them out, to have a free perk when you get up. Keep Moving, don't fire and use grenades well and the first boss round can guarantee you the perk
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Nathiri's Groups
I agree the boss round is quite simple and can be easily dealt with. Ive gotten free perks all the way up to the late 20s. Mainly by the use of claymores. As Ive said before a strategy I tried was to not turn on the power till later and get my perks from the novas. This gave me time to open up the map before the excavators blocked off paths. Which I did not turn on the power till round 18. But i continued after that getting free perks.

Loading ...