Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
Ok, the update is going to be a bit delayed due to some things going on in my personal life for the next few days.  Hopefully it will be done by the weekend but I wont make any promises as I don't want to disappoint people.

Also, to the people posting about G-Spawn:  Please tell me what you were doing in game when it happened, I cant fix it if people just complain that they got G-Spawn and don't give me any other information to go off of.  Its kinda starting to piss me off when all you tell me is you got G-Spawn and nothing else.  G-Spawn is caused when too many entities are spawned on the map so knowing what you were doing at the time would be REALLY HELPFUL.  (I cant stress that enough)  Also let me know if you had cheats enabled at the time of your G-Spawn because spamming scripted weapons with unlimited ammo could cause it.
Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:33:01 pm by AwesomePieMan
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Also, to the people posting about G-Spawn:  Please tell me what you were doing in game when it happened, I cant fix it if people just complain that they got G-Spawn and don't give me any other information to go off of.  Its kinda starting to piss me off when all you tell me is you got G-Spawn and nothing else.  G-Spawn is caused when too many entities are spawned on the map so knowing what you were doing at the time would be REALLY HELPFUL.  (I cant stress that enough)  Also let me know if you had cheats enabled at the time of your G-Spawn because spamming scripted weapons with unlimited ammo could cause it.
In a coop game this is practically impossible to tell you - especially when you're playing with randoms who joined the lobby.

No cheats were used, we were only on about round 20, and we were just playing through the round and it happened. None of us had special weapons or grenades other than the one-inch punch. We were at the EE step where we were waiting for the excavator to hit tunnel 11.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
one inch punch was my theory too, I punched a zombie, i was miles away from my team, instant gspawn
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
Ok, the update is going to be a bit delayed due to some things going on in my personal life for the next few days.  Hopefully it will be done by the weekend but I wont make any promises as I don't want to disappoint people.

I had about 8 claymores (only 8 ) on the map. After a couple of rounds, it g-spawned. I don't know if claymores would be the cause for everyone elses g-spawns, but I think it was mine, because I got to way higher rounds no problem without placing any of them. All I had to do was stop claymore stacking, those are the only extra entities I can think of that were on the map on the time of my only error. Hope this helps PieMan :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I assume his claymores act much like WaWs betties, whereby eventually when you have placed so many, the first one placed dissapears when placing another, and so on. But maybe, coz black ops did not have this limit on Claymores, BO2 did (12 per player)
Date Registered: 28 November 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Jmbarber's Groups
Jmbarber's Contact & Social Links
Ok so I just did 2 runs to test if/how claymore's are the G_spawn issue, the first run I placed 44, then before I could place another one the map crashed and I got a G_spawn error, these claymore's were in tight bundles randomly placed. The second run I placed 55 (ish) before the map crashed however these ones were more-so inside of eachother (about 10 placed as close to the same way and same spot as possible.) It could either be:

1. % of claymore/entity coverage over the map (possibly)
2. exact amount of claymore's on map (very unlikely, I would have only miscounted 1-2 claymores)
3. after X claymore's the map will crash after X seconds
4. after X claymore's placing X more in X seconds will get an error

Please note though, I did all of these solo on round 2 with only the doors to claymore's open (only had starting pistol), no cheats enabled, all but 1 claymore's were spawned in using the dolphin dive glitch, no zombies killed after I placed first claymore.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
can we get a changelog in our next update on the original post? i cant go on the topic everyday and see when the next update has passed
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
can we get a changelog in our next update on the original post? i cant go on the topic everyday and see when the next update has passed
Well first of all, there have only been 1 patch (which was on day one) fixing 2 major issues which would have made the map unplayable. As for a list for the next update, I have been keeping track of all the fixes, and as pieman said it will be a little bit longer until we release the patch.

one inch punch was my theory too, I punched a zombie, i was miles away from my team, instant gspawn
I don't believe the punch is what caused the g-spawn as it doesn't actually spawn anything and its likely that its a combination of scripted weapons or even map related scripts. Its difficult to pin-point what is causing it, but I think it would be best that we limit the amount of entities spawn, similar to how treyarch did for their powerup spawning system using the _zombiemode_net.gsc.
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:54:22 am by JBird632
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I had real trouble getting treyarchs "safe spawn" to work, id be interested to know how it works out for you guys :)
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
This map...  :rainbow:
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
This map...  :rainbow:
nice quick switch there...
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
What, I love this map as I've played it like 1000s of times with a friend of mine. We really enjoy it.
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:58:06 am by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Also, to the people posting about G-Spawn:  Please tell me what you were doing in game when it happened, I cant fix it if people just complain that they got G-Spawn and don't give me any other information to go off of.

We received our G _spawn error at about round 20 after completing the final step the EE . Everyone was leaving the M16/Doubletap area heading to their respective locations to continuing playing. I would say we had 2 players heading through tunnel 6 and 2 players heading towards the power/stamina area when this happened.  (Could be possible the players heading through tunnel six bought some hacked wall ammo)

Not sure if it makes a difference but between 4 players we had 3-M&S,  1-MarkII, 2-ak74u2, upgraded RPK & Galil, Gersh, QED and hunter killer shark thingy, as well as everyone had claymores and at some point 2 players had bought the sickle. I'm not positive but I don't remember seeing anyone stack claymores.

Don't know if any of this helped or not but its the best I could explain/remember of our game when it happened.  8)
Date Registered: 7 November 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aShiftyHuman's Groups
aShiftyHuman's Contact & Social Links
Did you even test this properly? (obviously you did, im just being salty)
yeah it's all great and in depth but those fucking special wave enemies are so OP its unreal, they blink everywhere, when they attack you they move inside you so you cant hit them and the colliding hitboxes pushes you away from them, and if you run they just tap your ankle as you go.

i wish i could say me and my mates are just bad, but after 20+ attempts using various strategies, having juggernaut and a variety of weapons, we can rarely beat wave 5-7 (depending on their spawn)

From what we've played so far its fantastic, lots of attention to detail and lots of interesting exploring to do, loving it.
If anyone can shed light onto why we can barely kill these little blighters that'd be grand.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
i wish i could say me and my mates are just bad, but after 20+ attempts using various strategies, having juggernaut and a variety of weapons, we can rarely beat wave 5-7 (depending on their spawn)
Your strategies must be terrible then because they really aren't hard to beat in a coop game. At least one of you should be buying claymores to put down in preparation for that round - claymores are very effective at killing them. You should be running in a consistent direction the whole time to avoid getting surrounded and all you have to do is line them up behind you and fire at them in bursts. The MPL works fine. And you shouldn't need jugg by round 5-7 (spend your points on doors and guns first)

Loading ...