Created 9 years ago
by AwesomePieMan
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
You can get the O.I.P by round 3-4 on 2 player easy if you know what you're doing, which makes the novas a piece of cake  ;)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
You can get the O.I.P by round 3-4 on 2 player easy if you know what you're doing, which makes the novas a piece of cake  ;)

O.I.P?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Suggestions
Can you guys please make it easier on the boss rounds, like on die rise where only two would spawn at a time?
can you also make them teleport alot less, you cannot shoot to get a free perk. and I never got past the boss rounds because of not being able to see them.

this is my last keyboard. after that i have no way to play leviathan
Date Registered: 22 February 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Brains
fiveseven hd's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
fiveseven hd's Contact & Social Linksjaminboggs76561198122502681FiveSevenHD
nice map guys... ive been waiting for this for a long time..well worth the wait.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
I had about 8 claymores (only 8 ) on the map. After a couple of rounds, it g-spawned. I don't know if claymores would be the cause for everyone elses g-spawns, but I think it was mine, because I got to way higher rounds no problem without placing any of them. All I had to do was stop claymore stacking, those are the only extra entities I can think of that were on the map on the time of my only error. Hope this helps PieMan :)

Ive placed tons of claymores in a stack all the way up to round 31 solo. And I have placed alot of claymores in a stack up to close to 20 co-op and no error like this has appeared for me.

Suggestions
Can you guys please make it easier on the boss rounds, like on die rise where only two would spawn at a time?
can you also make them teleport alot less, you cannot shoot to get a free perk. and I never got past the boss rounds because of not being able to see them.

this is my last keyboard. after that i have no way to play leviathan

I dont see why the difficulty needs to be lessened. It's pretty easy to get the free perk, and it's easy to get passed the round without going for the free perk.
Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:17:13 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 15 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mrthomas3697's Groups
mrthomas3697's Contact & Social Linksmrthomas3697mrthomas3697mrthomas3697
Great map guys. Amazing attention to detail and tons of variety. I did not come across any gamebreaking bugs but i noticed that if you're crouched and even so much as click Shift to sprint the character Dolphin Dives.
Also can you please Elaborate about the Script Optimization and how much it affects FPS, cause I run ghosts at max (cannot say the same for AW) but with it turned off I did notice a decrease in FPS.
Once again great map and amazing work.
Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:19:35 am by mrthomas3697
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
nice map guys... ive been waiting for this for a long time..well worth the wait.

You joined UGX in Febuary?! How did you wait so long for it?  :poker:
Date Registered: 7 November 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aShiftyHuman's Groups
aShiftyHuman's Contact & Social Links
Your strategies must be terrible then because they really aren't hard to beat in a coop game. At least one of you should be buying claymores to put down in preparation for that round - claymores are very effective at killing them. You should be running in a consistent direction the whole time to avoid getting surrounded and all you have to do is line them up behind you and fire at them in bursts. The MPL works fine. And you shouldn't need jugg by round 5-7 (spend your points on doors and guns first)

Turns out we'd been doing the same thing as everyone else for the most part. the problem was the person who was hosting, all our pings were fine but for some reason when this certain posted it made things stutter around so you'd be aiming where they weren't.
after swapping our host we've had 0 problems.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
You joined UGX in Febuary?! How did you wait so long for it?  :poker:
He may have been a guest for a while
I dont see why the difficulty needs to be lessened. It's pretty easy to get the free perk, and it's easy to get passed the round without going for the free perk.
When you turn around to shoot the bosses the just teleport too much so you cannot see if they're even in front of you.
Its probably because I suck at keyboard, thats why I went through 3 keyboards this week. I need to go and get an Xbox controller.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member

I went through 3 keyboards this week
How does someone go through a keyboard?
Location: usOn the ground somewhere between Jugg and Quick Revive
Date Registered: 28 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
It's all fun and games until someone insults your waifu...
Misa~Chan Rarity's Contact & Social LinksMisaRAmane
How does someone go through a keyboard?

Very carefully. I know one guy that refuses to stop having drinks near his keyboard, so he's ruined his at least 3 times that I know of. Now... as for 3 in one week, that takes a special snowflake.
Date Registered: 5 April 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
sirius201's Groups
sirius201's Contact & Social Links
Amazing map, IMO better than any other out there, even the official maps.  My best so far is solo round 19.  I do have 2 questions though.

1. How do I pack-a-punch the One Inch Punch?  I tried using them then pressing 'F' (the key I have bound to action) while the weapon was displayed as 'One Inch Punch and nothing happened.

2. I noticed the bio-dome in Leviathan seems alot smaller than the bio-dome on Moon.  Is it really smaller or am I seeing it that way?  If so, I'm curious how much the size difference is.

Did I mention this map is AMAZING?! 
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
Question: could multiple active excavators at once be considered entities? I had two active when I got a g-spawn, and one had already breached its area, while the othere was in the process of moving to its site. Claymore stacked to 8, as well, like before. Just wondering  :-\
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
1. How do I pack-a-punch the One Inch Punch?  I tried using them then pressing 'F' (the key I have bound to action) while the weapon was displayed as 'One Inch Punch and nothing happened.

I have a video out for this, Here is a link to the ugx topic. http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6081.0 Just watch the first video and it will explain step by step how to do that. The upgraded 1 inch punch is the solo easter egg reward so there are several steps involved.

Suggestions

Wall Buy shotguns work great on these guys, camp outside with your back to a wall, you can see them comming for miles. Also try some point whoring with the starting pistol you can easily get the 1 inch punch before the first wave of these guys show up, givin you get a max ammo and double points at least once.

Loading ...