Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
c.h.n's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
c.h.n's Contact & Social Linksc_h_ncihan_gurbuzRadiantCHNCihan#5042
This area is reserved for ego

Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:58:12 pm by c.h.n
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW
May have already been reported but, it says "Press X to activate PES" , pressing X does nothing, neither does pressing my "action" button.

If people are getting the G_Spawn error then I'll leave it there, that's the most frustrating high-round error you can get.

I'll wait for the update.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
May have already been reported but, it says "Press X to activate PES" , pressing X does nothing, neither does pressing my "action" button.

If people are getting the G_Spawn error then I'll leave it there, that's the most frustrating high-round error you can get.

I'll wait for the update.
I'm guessing you're using a Xbox controller? if so press up on the D-Pad it, when it says X it means X on the keyboard.
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
He may have been a guest for a whileWhen you turn around to shoot the bosses the just teleport too much so you cannot see if they're even in front of you.
Its probably because I suck at keyboard, thats why I went through 3 keyboards this week. I need to go and get an Xbox controller.

I dont have a problem with seeing them. I usually use claymores/explosives, but when I do use bullets I usually prone and shoot at them fairly easily.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
can you tell me who portalled that area like that and why he did it like that?
I was suppose to portal entire map but someone kept removing solids and geometry i build to prepare for best angles in order to portal it later :P
So i could not be bothered at a later stage to remake it all hehe and no one else did so i just made a cuple that worked at that time but the big area you was reffering to had like 39 fps if not standing in a large portalroom like that so was better then nothing, next time you play hehe try not to cheat though

Hope that answers your question. Maby ill send the mapfile to iZaRtaX later he offered to remake them. I only portalled indoors closedup future map where areas was calculated in advance with right angles obstructing the view and not thrown together in last second like leviathan :)
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:55:08 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
I have a suggestion. Why don't you flood the whole map at the  start, and then after turning on power, the air is restored, or so like moon.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
map was fun, but since bo1 guns are so common now a days the map got boring quick

thank you rorke
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
map was fun, but since bo1 guns are so common now a days the map got boring quick

thank you rorke
Firstly these are actually good ports, secondly the map has the most replayability of any map ever released... :please:
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

I don't know what you expect from customs, but if this map and weapon set bore you, maybe it's time to move on to a new scene.
Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
Firstly these are actually good ports, secondly the map has the most replayability of any map ever released... :please:
the replayability of the map died for me and others i played with, we played about 6 games before it got boring

also good ports or not, the feel you get when using a bo1 weapon is boring now, too over used they are

meow

I don't know what you expect from customs, but if this map and weapon set bore you, maybe it's time to move on to a new scene.

mostly not bo1 weapons anymore, seems they have become the waw weapons for me, so a new scene will be without bo1 weapons i guess
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
mostly not bo1 weapons anymore, seems they have become the waw weapons for me, so a new scene will be without bo1 weapons i guess

Well that is not going to happen regularly enough I don't think so to use it as an excuse to criticise a very good map with plenty of replay value sounds like you are being over critical for the sake of it.

Purple Square Worshipper
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Well that is not going to happen regularly enough I don't think so to use it as an excuse to criticise a very good map with plenty of replay value sounds like you are being over critical for the sake of it.
well ill say this then, the map looks fantastic, but most things in it arent fun, example the underwater gravity thing isnt the greatest, the boss round kinda just sucks, the jumppads arent great either, and dolphin dive just glitchy (unlimited claymores lol)

JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
saying PURPLE also gets boring quick but you dont see me making posts about that...or wait? haha

:D honestly you cannot please everyone some people want blackops 2 guns some Advance Warfare guns some Cod waw, if map is terrible then why dont you just uninstall it and stop playing i mean its OPTIONAL afterall just put you out of the misery already... If you dont like water let me ask you why even install it in the first place? did you not see the pictures? lol
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
If you ask me, BO1 guns should be on a map that is running the BO1 mod. I don't know why people are complainig. If you were to put Bo2 and AW guns on a map running the BO1 mod, you would complain about that too. Let's be real, this is easily the most professional and replayable map to come to customs this year, maby ever. If you don't like the choice of weapons, make your own map with as much merit as these gentleman have and then you can add whatever weapons you want. Until then, be happy the the well chosen Bo weapons, or don't play the map at all.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
you should add the zap gun / wave gun!

Loading ...