Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
REPORT IT!!!
Yes, I really want the developers to have a bunch of bugs so they have to make a new version. Nothing personal, but I really want a patch that also includes BO1 style-knifing and the BO1 zombie-grabbing removal.

The grabbing in this map is a huge turnoff because it fucks me over very hard when I have any ping at all, it is playable in solo though.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:12:39 am by mrpeanut188
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
If you stand
Yes, I really want the developers to have a bunch of bugs so they have to make a new version. Nothing personal, but I really want a patch that also includes BO1 style-knifing and the BO1 zombie-grabbing removal.

The grabbing in this map is a huge turnoff because it fucks me over very hard when I have any ping at all, it is playable in solo though.

If you stand right in front of QR zombies and jumping jacks are just ignoring you lol
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
I feel as if I owe everyone an explanation as to why the update isnt out yet.

The reason it has taken so long to update is in part due to the fact that my modtools throw an error every time I try to compile, and the fact that I have been so busy with school and upcoming finals that I haven't had the energy to troubleshoot and find out why it is happening.  After it stopped compiling I truthfully lost some interest in the project but I feel it is unfair to promise an update and then go silent for a month or two (or more I forgot how long it has been).  Summer is about to start for me so I may be able to edit the scripts directly in the IWD and get that 2 player EE patch out, along with some other bugs fixed, but I really don't want to make promises and then not deliver on them.  It may happen and it may not, please keep that in mind.  So anyway, that is the status of the update for people who were wondering.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

The reason it has taken so long to update is in part due to the fact that my modtools throw an error every time I try to compile, and the fact that I have been so busy with school and upcoming finals that I haven't had the energy to troubleshoot and find out why it is happening.  After it stopped compiling I truthfully lost some interest in the project but I feel it is unfair to promise an update and then go silent for a month or two (or more I forgot how long it has been).  Summer is about to start for me so I may be able to edit the scripts directly in the IWD and get that 2 player EE patch out, along with some other bugs fixed, but I really don't want to make promises and then not deliver on them.  It may happen and it may not, please keep that in mind.  So anyway, that is the status of the update for people who were wondering.
Thank you PieMan, for putting that to rest.
no i can rest a little bit easier.  :gusta:
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Deano3607's Groups
Deano3607's Contact & Social Links
Hey man, first off.. Pretty awesome map. Haven't gotten around to doing any of the easter egg stuff yet but I'm sure it must be cool considering what the rest of the map is like.

My only question about this is how am I able to play the map in god mode + infinite ammo? I like to explore all the maps I download without the hassle of trying to actually survive however with your map in particular, launching via /devmap doesn't allow me to use god mode, noclip etc. as well as the map crashing when I try to activate sf_use_ignoreammo 1.

If you could tell me how I would be able to use these or confirm it's not possible, that would be sweet! :)
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Hey man, first off.. Pretty awesome map. Haven't gotten around to doing any of the easter egg stuff yet but I'm sure it must be cool considering what the rest of the map is like.

My only question about this is how am I able to play the map in god mode + infinite ammo? I like to explore all the maps I download without the hassle of trying to actually survive however with your map in particular, launching via /devmap doesn't allow me to use god mode, noclip etc. as well as the map crashing when I try to activate sf_use_ignoreammo 1.

If you could tell me how I would be able to use these or confirm it's not possible, that would be sweet! :)

Even if you want to explore the map, don't you think it's kinda rude to ask for a way to cheat. The mapper has disable cheats purposely, and now you ask him for enabling it... :-\
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I like to explore all the maps I download without the hassle of trying to actually survive
IKR all that stupid 'surviving' bullshit, ain't no-one got time for that :please:

I just want god mode, noclip and give all and then I can run through the map once, have a look around, test out the guns, and then delete it from my mods folder straight after :)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
IKR all that stupid 'surviving' bullshit, ain't no-one got time for that :please:

I just want god mode, noclip and give all and then I can run through the map once, have a look around, test out the guns, and then delete it from my mods folder straight after :)
As a guy who knows common flaws in anticheats, I find it true in my case.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Deano3607's Groups
Even if you want to explore the map, don't you think it's kinda rude to ask for a way to cheat. The mapper has disable cheats purposely, and now you ask him for enabling it... :-\

No, not really. In my post I did ask if there was a way to do it but if there wasn't, to confirm that it is intentionally disabled.
I like to explore maps, see what does what, how to get to certain areas, etc., etc. so I fully understand the map before I try playing it normally as I then don't have to spend lots more time learning the map than I otherwise would have to do.

As you can guess by that being my first post, I'm not too knowledgable on how custom maps work. I simply wanted an answer to whether it was possible. Obviously, by your reply, it isn't. I will just play the map normally as everyone else does.

I've had a few runs so far and it's a pretty awesome map. I hate the damn teleporting crawlers though. If you don't have juggernog by the time they arrive, you're pretty much dead.
I am still yet to find the hacker device. I can't even remember how to get the item, been a long time since I played Moon which introduced such a feature.
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links

I hate the damn teleporting crawlers though. If you don't have juggernog by the time they arrive, you're pretty much dead.
I am still yet to find the hacker device. I can't even remember how to get the item, been a long time since I played Moon which introduced such a feature.

For jumping jacks, get the melee weapon in power switch room. It costs 3k.  Mayhem published a nice video showing how to obtain it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbjWED989uQ

Hacker device is always found in Laboratories area.
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

That's how life goes man. Getting your education and doing good on finals is way more important than anything/anyone in this community. We all love the map and would love to see some sort of an update at some point and time, but this map is very playable at its current state. I'm just happy we did get the release and if your life's path allows you the time to update then great but if not this map was still a complete success imo.

For jumping jacks, get the melee weapon in power switch room. It costs 3k.  Mayhem published a nice video showing how to obtain it:

Thanks for the shoutout  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Deano3607's Groups

Awesome, thanks for the heads up :)
Should make the nova crawlers a little more bearable.
Date Registered: 31 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Kojobac's Groups
Kojobac's Contact & Social Links
I'm new to this website how do I download this map?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

I could help ya if you want? Maybe itll compile on another mod tools set up (obviously imaware that the other would be missing a lot of assets)

I might even be able to help with some of the errors? If ya want just shout me, if not its cool lol ;)
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
I'm new to this website how do I download this map?
This map has made it into the UGX map manager, which is a program what holds several maps for an easy 1 click download/install  Here is the link for the manager http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0 download that and you will find leviathan along with several other maps you can download
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:25:17 pm by x_xMayheMx_x

Loading ...