My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead

I've had a few runs so far and it's a pretty awesome map. I hate the damn teleporting crawlers though. If you don't have juggernog by the time they arrive, you're pretty much dead.

You can survive the nova rounds really easy without Jug or even the sickle in the power room. Ive survived to round 17 without power and jug, and obtaining jug on the round 17 which is when the nova crawlers came about the 3rd time. I then did go down the next round and lost the jug, and I then just turned on the power and survived to 30. You can do it by just using explosives and especially claymores.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I'm new to this website how do I download this map?

You need to download the 'UGX Map Manager'. Then this map, and many other maps, can be downloaded with one click from that application.

Go here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0 and click the red download button.

Should be pretty self-explanatory from there  ;)

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2015, 01:23:46 am
I feel as if I owe everyone an explanation as to why the update isnt out yet.

The reason it has taken so long to update is in part due to the fact that my modtools throw an error every time I try to compile, and the fact that I have been so busy with school and upcoming finals that I haven't had the energy to troubleshoot and find out why it is happening.  After it stopped compiling I truthfully lost some interest in the project but I feel it is unfair to promise an update and then go silent for a month or two (or more I forgot how long it has been).  Summer is about to start for me so I may be able to edit the scripts directly in the IWD and get that 2 player EE patch out, along with some other bugs fixed, but I really don't want to make promises and then not deliver on them.  It may happen and it may not, please keep that in mind.  So anyway, that is the status of the update for people who were wondering.

I feel ya man. Getting motivated can be difficult on long-term projects, especially ones that throw random errors. Seeing that the original release was relatively bug free, I see know no rush to get this update out, especially if you have stuff to do irl. School and real life problems come first  ;)
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:23:46 am by MZslayer11
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I imagine getting his mod tools working right again wont be a easy task either. I feel proper bad for those guys, must be soul crushing
Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:48:42 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 3 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
The best map ive played. If you do make another map, you should make a improved Five (Like how this is basically a much better Moon) But still GREAT map, got the highest round ive ever bothered to play too on it! (I made it to 40 until i got bored but i lost my screen shot of it D:) http://imgur.com/4hx4r5r

Thanks for the best map EVER!
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
AwesomePieMan you are just awesome  ;) ! Incredible map !  :) Good job !
Date Registered: 6 June 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
SamuelDaniel's Groups
SamuelDaniel's Contact & Social Linkslukecrawfordtimmy.crawford3AzA0345TheRailRoadCookieLukeCrawfordLukecrawfordlukecrawford
I don't know how to download the map someone help
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I don't know how to download the map someone help

This map, as well as many others great maps can be downloaded via the UGX Map Manager, found here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0
Date Registered: 5 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Creative Mind looking for a help in Map Making!
the42project's Groups
Why is it every time I type "sv_cheats 1" into the console command tab and hit enter, it takes me to the main menu  ???
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Why is it every time I type "sv_cheats 1" into the console command tab and hit enter, it takes me to the main menu  ???
The map makers decided to make cheating not available. You can't cheat on this map unless you really know what you're doing.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 29 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
gibson25's Groups
gibson25's Contact & Social Links
Thank you from France.  ;)
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
thinkingfun's Groups
thinkingfun's Contact & Social Links
It looks great, and i'm a fan of Awesomepieman like his nazi_zombie_christmas map with brutus and a lot of wonder weapons. There's just one thing about the map though... it looks a little too much like moon from what i saw in the trailer of the map; the hacking, the excavators (maybe if the were more like giant drills, like they use to mine oil), the suits looked too much like the astronaut suits (instead they can look like diving gear with a scuba tank on the back(ik that won't hold much at the pressure at the bottom of a ocean, but it keeps it from lookin repeated in a treyarch map)...or look like captain cutler lol). Once again i'm a fan of Awesomepieman. And i'm not tryin to be critical (even though it sounds like it is) I can't wait to play this though. Keep up the good work to everyone who works on these maps. :)
Date Registered: 9 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Tempahh's Groups
Tempahh's Contact & Social Links
They Don't Have the map anymore on the Fucking w.e is called  can I get a actual link for the map
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
They Don't Have the map anymore on the Fucking w.e is called  can I get a actual link for the map

It is in Map Manager, it wont be removed there
Date Registered: 17 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Shadow_Guy1298's Contact & Social Links[email protected]
at least have Leviathans if that's what's the title of the map... in this case just name it Under Sea... :-\ :gusta: :poker:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
at least have Leviathans if that's what's the title of the map... in this case just name it Under Sea... :-\ :gusta: :poker:
And "Der Reise" - which means - The Giant - has a Giant in it? hmm?...

Its a name, not a description...

Loading ...