Date Registered: 1 August 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Codex0915's Groups
Codex0915's Contact & Social Links
can you move the hacker to a different location i was playing and the excavator blocked the path to the hack, i couldnt use the box or get the hacker at all, it was round 20 i decided to call it quits. if you can fix that the map is solid...
broken avatar :(
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
that is the point of the hacker though it exist to not get cut of from the excevators, you can slowly hack them once & never get trapped on either side...BUT its part of Leviathans core mechanic and in rare cases where players are seperated, QED can teleport (but also kill you thx to pieman haha) GERSH-devices teleports anyone plus usage of submarine can eject you to the other side with the hacker so you can stop them late when all are down. ALSO...suicide to respawn you in their area is an option to get over the sides however that wont help the fact you let all zones breach so the last, MOST helpful tip of all is simply never turning the power on in the first place if you dont want to hack anything. Excevators only breach after you power them :) try get the perks from the boss 4 times instead of buying them with power on.

you can get power on with 4 doors or you can get hacker within 5 doors, if right path is taken BOTH can be aquired within 8 doors so in lobby of 4 people thats 2 entire doors each! (SHIEET) OR if never putting power on you wont need the hackers so thats a grand total of 0!!! doors needed to stop 3 scary excevators, ALL team members camping on half the map is never the answer anyways so get out there and start open shit up!
Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 05:05:13 pm by RadimaX
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
thanks for this useful information, but this doesn't answer the main question everyone's asking.
How is the update coming along (you know, the one that'll allow everyone to do the easter egg with 2 people instead of 4).
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
thanks for this useful information, but this doesn't answer the main question everyone's asking.
How is the update coming along (you know, the one that'll allow everyone to do the easter egg with 2 people instead of 4).

and it includes the map portalled and repairs the bugs and fake errors
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
and it includes the map portalled and repairs the bugs and fake errors

Fake errors? You mean the game giving random errors at launch?
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
but this doesn't answer the main question everyone's asking. How is the update coming along (you know, the one that'll allow everyone to do the easter egg with 2 people instead of 4).and it includes the map portalled and repairs the bugs and fake errors

here is an answer to that question, there is no update coming along and most of that was included 4 months ago but ugx-manager links you to original version of leviathan so you can stop asking us to work on an released map this is not work in progress. if there is problems running a massive custom map on your pc upgrade it or simply try smaller map how about reboxified or what its called :) best of luck
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:34:23 pm by RadimaX
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
here is an answer to that question, there is no update coming along and most of that was included 4 months ago but ugx-manager links you to original version of leviathan so you can stop asking us to work on an released map this is not work in progress. if there is problems running a massive custom map on your pc upgrade it or simply try smaller map how about reboxified or what its called :) best of luck
oi, I didn't say the last bit of the quote you quoted. Don't drop that shit onto me, that's connor's.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
What is this?
1 i clearly said the last part of the quote, not jiffy!
2 don't make false promises if you know people will assume is coming!
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i tried to reply to both questions at the same time, so this time no quotes and no updates there is more then this topic to be toxic on
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:35:11 pm by RadimaX
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

1. If you had already released the updated version then why didn't you get Trem to update the Manager version? I wouldn't think he would have a problem with doing that since he's done it for other maps in the past.

2. Just because you release a map doesn't mean you can't update it.

3. Even people with actual gaming hardware aren't getting particularly great framerates.

i tried to reply to both questions at the same time, so this time no quotes and no updates there is more then this topic to be toxic on

Toxic? lmao. They are asking valid questions.

Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:07:36 pm by daedra descent
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Don't drop that shit onto me
for replying on 2 questions simultaneously is kinda toxic, aslo show me the part where we announce to be working on LEVIATHAN V2?
i must have missed that announcement...

Asking how far along we are on the update that everyone is asking about...something clearly just made up 3 seconds ago is not really valid since it wasnt even ever started or begun in the first place. Posting pictures of bad framerates does not mean we magicly will drop everything to start updating a 4 month old map so dont take it all for granted we are not obligated to update so even if i personally could work on updating i would rather not with this kind of attitudes, its not directly motivating any of us...
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:32:39 pm by RadimaX
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
for replying on 2 questions is kinda toxic, aslo show me the part where we announce to be working on LEVIATHAN V2?, he is asking how far we are on "The update" he just made up 3 seconds ago.

Having to reply to 2 questions = toxic? I'm a bit confused.

Anyway, i don't think anyone is asking for a V2 of the map, they are just asking that you fix some of the mistakes you made(which is reasonable, i think) which would only be 1.1. For the update though, i do remember that an update that fixed the portalling and bugs was discussed on the forum at one point but that may have been before PieMan's tools broke.

will start updating a 4 month old map so dont take things for granted we are not obligated to update anything and honestly even if i could i prop would not with this much attitute from people

Well, considering that you brushed off my friendly advice(which would have helped with the bugs) and had said that the map was in a working/playable condition during the WIP, i think you are because you lied about the state of the map. Just my 2 cents.

Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
for replying on 2 questions simultaneously is kinda toxic, aslo show me the part where we announce to be working on LEVIATHAN V2?
i must have missed that announcement...

Asking how far along we are on the update that everyone is asking about...something clearly just made up 3 seconds ago is not really valid since it wasnt even ever started or begun in the first place. Posting pictures of bad framerates does not mean we magicly will drop everything to start updating a 4 month old map so dont take it all for granted we are not obligated to update so even if i personally could work on updating i would rather not with this kind of attitudes, its not directly motivating any of us...

You're being rude for no reason, they asked valid questions. Months ago, there was talk about an update that would make the EE complete-able with 2 players, along with bug fixes and optimizations. Is asking a question about the progress of an update really a reason to get all bent out of shape? Its a shame that you have the "We released it, now I don't care anymore" mindset, especially for a map of such scale and and one that is still popular today, and will be for a while.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
after i replied to 2 questions with one quote he said: "Don't drop that shit onto me" did you not read that part? its what i meant with being toxic.
i never in my life said "We released it, now I don't care anymore" if ANYONE care about this map its gonna be me...would not spend 12 months in the making if i did not care at all and yes the map is popular propably for that very same reason, and being played even now so thinking out of all the people i propably played it the most times (700ish times) almost 2-3 times per day before and after release. Most people already had leviathan 1 from ugx manager rather 1.1 that was out hours later so that is the version distributed and played by every one including me, the more i reply or try explain the more you twist shit around so im just gonna go play some good old leviathan.

like when hammy said i was doing portals and i havent even talked to him since release and never was working on it spawned this whole updated debate from out of thin air, i dont even have latest version of the map so who knows maby asking 219 will magicly summon an update or 492 times? the reason there is no update is propably since you havent asked enough times...its updated +1% for every time someone asks propably

Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:33:41 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
In the words of the NOT so great Rodney King..."Can't we all just get along?"    :accepted:

Loading ...