Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Lost the max ammo.

This is weird, as far as I can remember, the nova crawler doesn't spawn/teleport up there
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
no i ran opening the door and i died  :D :D
dont believe me but it's true :D :D
in the history of all revisions of this map, your the only one to report this mysterious impossible occurance

safe to say it was a one off
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
This is weird, as far as I can remember, the nova crawler doesn't spawn/teleport up there

Have you played Die Rise? You know how the Nova Crawlers (not sure if that's what they're called in that map) jump literally EVERYWHERE?

That's what I mean. One jumped to the top as it would normally do and I made the mistake of killing it up there.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Have you played Die Rise? You know how the Nova Crawlers (not sure if that's what they're called in that map) jump literally EVERYWHERE?

That's what I mean. One jumped to the top as it would normally do and I made the mistake of killing it up there.
its pretty hard to detect the floor in script, so stuff like that theres not usually much you can do, with out potentially causing problems elsewhere ( like powerups accidentally spawning under the floor for example )
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
CyberMan1011 hehe yeah try not spam claymores on STAIRS or throw nades while they jump up there leapers often use the roof and if you ever use the wavegun keep in mind that they will FLOAT UP then expload :P so either switch weapon or kill with trap or use another player that kill them for you :) i tell this in advance so you dont come back tomorrow with the exact same picture somewhere outside the map with a floating maxammo so just use the head hehe
Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:02:39 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
in the history of all revisions of this map, your the only one to report this mysterious impossible occurance

safe to say it was a one off
don't know maybe it's a bug that happened 1 time only
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:59:42 am by Spaceman99
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
don't know maybe it's a bug that happened 1 time only

well if he accidently launched the old leviathan, pieman had QED that could either kill one player or ALL players and if you have 3 packapunched guns on round 49 or is on last easteregg step and all got killed it kinda fucked up the whole experience happen to me practicly every game...
The doorframe was irrelevant if its Death by QED! However this feature is removed and in 1.2 you can no longer die from quantum entanglement device so if he was in a lobby or playing coop with someone they could have essentially killed him and if so then yes its already fixed.
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:46:05 am by RadimaX
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Had another go on this, only got to 32, The zombies having collision whilst they are dying from Wave Gun got me killed, But Wave Gun is otherwise very nice.

Arr this was one thing i was hoping was fixed - as in BO1 this weapon is a true beauty and i'd love it to return in an official map. But since its debut in custom zombies, its killed me more than saved me because of this pathetic collision on dead bodies, particularly on Overrrun, where there is no room to maneuver and if you shoot that at a train when cornered, you are screwing yourself over rather than saving yourself.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
well if he accidently launched the old leviathan, pieman had QED that could either kill one player or ALL players and if you have 3 packapunched guns on round 49 or is on last easteregg step and all got killed it kinda fucked up the whole experience happen to me practicly every game...
The doorframe was irrelevant if its Death by QED! However this feature is removed and in 1.2 you can no longer die from quantum entanglement device so if he was in a lobby or playing coop with someone they could have essentially killed him and if so then yes its already fixed.
it is meant to be able to kill players, but only players within a certain range, and i think itll always leave one alive, just a thought ;)

should also be possible to instant revive people within that same range
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
it is meant to be able to kill players, but only players within a certain range should also be possible to instant revive people within that same range

Yes it have 75% chance of revival if thrown while players are down, i throw 2 just incase but in the past you was rather dying along with it then reviving people so i specifically asked the kill bit to be left out rather then getting potentially fucked every time :) Pieman was the good sir to fix this and i dont know what moon had, never playd moon & frankly dont care as long its a better experience on leviathan since its all im playing haha

Some n00b was shooting wavegun in the doorframes fucking everyone up haha, fun troll gun. My suggestion is to use it outside or not at all and personally i prefer galil rpk and hk21 pap+vigor for my loadout strongly reccomend on this setup on the map
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:54:25 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 4 August 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Match-Maker's Groups
Match-Maker's Contact & Social LinksMatch-Maker
Thanks for the update!
Unfortunately FoV still resets if you dive to prone.
Also some settings in the menu (Fullscreen, Script Based Optimization, FoV) are not properly saved. So when you relaunch the mod it's back at default.
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
its been a while since i played moon co-op, but i think it had something when a QED was thrown while a player is down, it will revive them but down yourself. i remember this has happened once but not sure if it was the QED that downed me
Date Registered: 1 August 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Codex0915's Groups
Codex0915's Contact & Social Links
that is the point of the hacker though it exist to not get cut of from the excevators, you can slowly hack them once & never get trapped on either side...BUT its part of Leviathans core mechanic and in rare cases where players are seperated, QED can teleport (but also kill you thx to pieman haha) GERSH-devices teleports anyone plus usage of submarine can eject you to the other side with the hacker so you can stop them late when all are down. ALSO...suicide to respawn you in their area is an option to get over the sides however that wont help the fact you let all zones breach so the last, MOST helpful tip of all is simply never turning the power on in the first place if you dont want to hack anything. Excevators only breach after you power them :) try get the perks from the boss 4 times instead of buying them with power on.

you can get power on with 4 doors or you can get hacker within 5 doors, if right path is taken BOTH can be aquired within 8 doors so in lobby of 4 people thats 2 entire doors each! (SHIEET) OR if never putting power on you wont need the hackers so thats a grand total of 0!!! doors needed to stop 3 scary excevators, ALL team members camping on half the map is never the answer anyways so get out there and start open shit up!

alright i understand hahah thanks for the explanation radi and ive taken up you tips of building something unique and adding those other stuff last. so thank you for that, still like leviathan though haha
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
punter12's Groups
punter12's Contact & Social Linkspunter12punter12
Firstly, big props to the team for getting this update out. Especially to those of us who wanted to do the EE with 2 players. It is the best Custom Zombies map and I really love playing it.

So me and a mate jumped on last night and encountered a rather buggy game. I would like to think that we just got unlucky, but it's happened on V1.1 and now 1.2 so it's a bit frustrating. Still, we will continue in hope that one of these attempts, we will finish the EE before we get the damn G-Spawn error.

Anyway, last night the problems we encountered in game were

1. Lunar lander from next to the Life Support sent me to a tunnel above Staminup where I got stuck in the glass panel of the tunnel and couldn't move. - died as my mate couldn't revive me.
2. My mate had the hacking status bar constantly on screen (didn't go away after a hack). Not sure if the sound was still there but he said it was a bit annoying.
3. Max ammo only filled up one weapon after the crawlers round (did not fill up mate's PM63)
4. After respawning I could no longer toggle through my weapons. I hit the box and got a Galil...cool. Then hit it again and got a MK2...awesome. Went to switch to Galil and only had one gun. Tried both the controller and keyboard but no good. After I PaP the MK2 I regained the Colt M1911 and was able to toggle through weapons after that. This was all done without Mule Kick.
5. After finally getting set up again we got the dreaded G-Spawn error. This always seems to happen at the start of a new round - the very first kill.

Just to clarify:

No claymores were stockpiled (actually neither of us even bought them as that seemed to be a problem in previous version),
No hacks/exploits were attempted
We have both re-installed WaW and UGX Mod Manager, Verified Local files on Steam.
Both running updated fresh installs of Windows 7.
Both own the game (not pirated)
Other custom maps play without G-Spawn errors,
Both running decent spec PC's (core i-5 or better, 16GB Ram, GTX 670 SLI for one rig, 980Ti on the other).
Both tried hosting game.

As i said, this isn't a "hey look how broken this map is" post. I truly want to find out if there are ways around the errors we have been getting. We used to get the G-Spawn in 1.1 and still seem to be getting them now in 1.2. The other glitches were new to us last night and to be honest we found a way around them so it was more annoying than anything else. But pumping 2+ hrs into the game on each attempt and then crashing is kind of depressing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Punter12
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ChubaTaco's Groups
ChubaTaco's Contact & Social Links
OMG!!! Dude! This is a GREAT MAP!! You need to congratulate yourself!! this is nicely made!! go get yourself a beer!!

Loading ...