Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
Signature
HexPieRadiBirds Magical Fun Time Water Hole
AwesomePieMan's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links

Anyway, last night the problems we encountered in game were

1. Lunar lander from next to the Life Support sent me to a tunnel above Staminup where I got stuck in the glass panel of the tunnel and couldn't move. - died as my mate couldn't revive me.
2. My mate had the hacking status bar constantly on screen (didn't go away after a hack). Not sure if the sound was still there but he said it was a bit annoying.
3. Max ammo only filled up one weapon after the crawlers round (did not fill up mate's PM63)
4. After respawning I could no longer toggle through my weapons. I hit the box and got a Galil...cool. Then hit it again and got a MK2...awesome. Went to switch to Galil and only had one gun. Tried both the controller and keyboard but no good. After I PaP the MK2 I regained the Colt M1911 and was able to toggle through weapons after that. This was all done without Mule Kick.
5. After finally getting set up again we got the dreaded G-Spawn error. This always seems to happen at the start of a new round - the very first kill.

That first glitch is usually connection related, on clients with high ping the SetVelocity() function gets very glitchy sometimes resulting in incomplete jumps. 

The second and forth glitch you posted have never been encountered by me or anyone I know ever before which probably means that they are incredibly rare and hard to reproduce. 

The third glitch is confusing because we use Treyarch's max ammo function and have a backup function that refills your ammo if you were diving when a max ammo is collected so I have no idea why that happened.  The max ammo dropped after the leapers is identical to any other max ammo doped during regular gameplay.

G-Spawn happens because there is simply too much stuff in the map.  I fixed firesale so it doesn't cause a G-spawn anymore.  What round were you guys on when it happened because Radi, Jbird and I played multiple games to round 30 and completed the EE several times without any G-Spawn.

I hope I could have been of help.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 December 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
punter12's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
punter12's Contact & Social Linkspunter12punter12
G'day Pieman. Appreciate the quick reply.

We were on round 17 and about to start the "soul box" thing outside near Speed Cola. My ping was 9ms and mate was between 45-60.

We've got to the button pressing stage previously but the g_spawn seems pretty random (maybe 50% of the games we play and always around that step of the EE - approx rd 14-18). Of course we always seem to get it when we're best set up  :'(

I guess if there's no obvious fix to eliminate the g_spawn then it'll just have to be a "fingers crossed" approach. Not ideal but also understand that it's probably out of you and the other map maker's control. It's just a double edge sword i suppose when you have so many features on the map for us to enjoy, we also have to take the bad with it too.

[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
v1.2 is now live in the Map Manager for anyone who hasn't already used the manual links.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
QED has never downed me or my team when playing moon, it did however revive three of us who were down. I do love the QED, sometimes over the gersches as it can offer so many things, some bad aswell.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
QED has never downed me or my team when playing moon

They can still un-pack your weapon teleport you into death or blast you with cemtex/rocketspam and thats bad aswell.
Why does it matter what QED is doing on another map anyways? This is leviathan, the QED for this map is handmade by pieman not trayarch.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:56:07 am by RadimaX
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
They can still un-pack your weapon teleport you into death or blast you with cemtex/rocketspam and thats bad aswell.
Why does it matter what QED is doing on another map anyways? This is leviathan, the QED for this map is handmade by pieman not trayarch.

nah i was just saying, its done great stuff for me actually, i got a paped ballistic knife and wave gun off it once, i was set for the rest of the game. Rockets are annoying, which is why i always hide after i throw just in case.
Date Registered: 10 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
REDRES's Groups
REDRES's Contact & Social LinksREDRESIIREDRESII
*sunglasses*

Suicide because of a bug with the spawns. The zombies were blocked behind the the window next to the M16 when the round 80 started. I have no idea of what happened, so theres a video of the moment when the bug started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DUqHhKjguA

Finally got a good game on this map. I've tried it before the update, but the crossbow is by far the worst weapon to play this map, even it the kitchen looks like the first room of "Five"

When I tested the new technics, the wave gun seemed not adapted to the gameplay with the two traps technic and expected the Thundergun should works better for an aggressive and tense gameplay (like Kino), but near the round 50 (after two shitty downs  :facepalm: ) I  found a good way to run the kitchen that highlights the Zap gun. I was surprised to see it works very good and makes the map not so hard. I'm curious to know if this is unexpedted, or do you designed this place especially to have a good balance of difficulty and rapidity (and an original gameplay)?

Note: I removed the delay between each kill with the traps.

About the bugs, I don' know how many were found since the update, but it happened during one game, the teleportation when the player hurt the submarine didn't worked. A window in the corridor with the aquarium next to the tunnel 6 never works. The zombies don't goes out of the window (like the bug on M16 room). Before the update, this also happened in the kitchen.

I make use of this post to post a short "review" of the map with some bad points that should makes the map better if corrected (in my opinion).
-There are too much risers. Most of them could be replaced by out of boundaries areas, like more tunnels and pits in the rocks. This should invite the players to camp more thar simply running in opened areas. I've not seen a lot of gameplays of the map, but the design looks like moon and origins, probably the most boring maps in casual games past the round 25. All the players run in different areas, it's long, and not hard. I don't call this a coop game. Der Riese is probably the best map for this reason: intuitive camping spots (and no risers). This change in the new maps is (I suppose), brought by a lot of players who rush and attack the zombies, rather than survive and flee.
-The excavators comes too often.
-The delay between each kill with the trap is useless. If you put it to prevent the players to kill packed waves, there is no reason to keep it. Most players use them when a new horde spawn, just use it with a lot of zombies behind them when it is not available at the good time. If this is for the difficulty value, for Leviathan, it's just a waste of ammos of the Zap Gun. The only map where it makes the map "a bit" easier is JBird's Overrun.
-The anti-cheat. No way to edit the FoV in game, and force to use external mods to test high rounds technics. Yes, I don't reach the round 63 on every map to die in two minutes for testing a technic and restart the game to keep closed other doors.
-The "blitz" zombies. Not a default, even a good point for the high rounds, but it makes the map too hard to camp in causal games.

Now you should think "OMG all of this is totally true! Let's make a Leviathan 1.3" or maybe "What an idiot. He don't understand anything of the level-design and speak english like a five years old kid". If it's not the second option, you can keep me as a tester of your future maps for more bitter critics. :troll:

About the run: I recorded it offline, and will stream it in few hours on my Twitch channel.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
no no, im not saying there was anything wrong with your choices man, just sayin ;)
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
the teleportation submarine didn't worked.
you should think "OMG all of this is totally true! Let's make a Leviathan 1.3"

The submarine has 1 second cooldown if multiple players jump unless they go ALL together or one by one, ALSO if you did not know the submarine dont work DURING LEAPER (jumpiner zombies) ROUND or BEFORE that round (just like the underground portal is closed and the jumping pads are off during or before the boss round, its not broken but a feature ALSO if you use the pad 3 times it gives a cooldown and when it is beeping, its not a sign of broken but an universal sign for OFF *clarifying* ...also if a zone is closed it wont fling you across and power must be ON.

if we make leviathan 1.0 people complain if we make leviathan 1.1 people complain if we make leviathan 1.2 people complain so i
doubt we gonna do 1.3 since guess what...oh you already did it! keep them complaints coming maby it will be a great map Leviathan version 9.7 lol

Rockets are annoying, which is why i always hide after i throw just in case.
yeah i always throw it across the map, most of the times it ends up being a gun lol :P QED´s still troll you even if you dont die haha
Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:38:00 am by RadimaX
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Thanks guys, for such a brilliant map. Still trying not to get lost, and still haven't managed to complete the EE... there's so much to do!  :D

By the way, Pack-a-Punched the HK21, the reload animation plays twice. I can still fire/run/do everything after the first reload, but the animation itself still plays again. I don't know if it does this without PAP (I didn't try it).
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Is this a bug? or a secret?

https://gyazo.com/b36e7b6fecb88750e63645b5cb9957a1

https://gyazo.com/ee9bc28e3063ed97e308091543ec8611

just was walking by and saw that hint string. Wasn't able to activate it and there was nothing under it. This was outside power and stasis/Observation.
Date Registered: 22 February 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Every map needs a Panzer Soldat
AwesomePieMan's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
AwesomePieMan's Contact & Social Links
Is this a bug? or a secret?

https://gyazo.com/b36e7b6fecb88750e63645b5cb9957a1

https://gyazo.com/ee9bc28e3063ed97e308091543ec8611

just was walking by and saw that hint string. Wasn't able to activate it and there was nothing under it. This was outside power and stasis/Observation.

Seems to be a bug where the hack trigger for powerups didn't delete itself, it usually deletes itself without issue so it is probably very rare.
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
The Dog God of the Undead
Signature
casoliv's Groups
casoliv's Contact & Social Linkscasoliv1casoliv
I want to play :D And not to wait for the dowload link.

Looks good :D
Date Registered: 8 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
WIL-H's Groups
WIL-H's Contact & Social LinksWIL-HWIL-H16093160WIL
I want to play :D And not to wait for the dowload link.

Looks good :D

Considering that this map is marked as "Manager", it means that you can download this map from the UGX Manager. As a result, in case the link of the map is not provided on the topic, you still can download it on the manager.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Considering that this map is marked as "Manager", it means that you can download this map from the UGX Manager. As a result, in case the link of the map is not provided on the topic, you still can download it on the manager.
The link is provided already, I'm talking about the new version 1.2  :poker:

Mega

Mediafire

Loading ...