Author Topic: [Manager] Hotel Version 2 (v1.1)  (Read 89559 times)

Offline e0894ed4

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 17
    • View Profile

Re: Hotel Version 2 (v1.1)

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 10:17:13 pm »
Thanks for the comments, guys :) Glad people are liking this map

How is CPH related to this map? :please:
I meant to say Swamp. Cph and Swamp few maps I still play anyway.
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.

Offline Tyraim

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 4
  • Rainfall.
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 11:38:29 am »
You asked me to comment, so here goes!

First of all, I loved the fact that even on my sub-par laptop I still managed to get 60 fps while playing this map. So thanks for making the experience flawless as well as enjoyable  :)

The map has an excellent layout, the starting room is top notch, provides some breathing room but not enough to point whore like a lil' b1tch for too long. The Ballista is one of my favorite rifles, so even better. The roof is obviously the magnum opus of the map, very well thought out and a very nice selection of weaponry. The ACR is one of my favorite Assault Rifles :lol: . I liked the build-able ending, gave something to aim for, and the secret room after an unspecified number of rounds reveals the best Wonder Weapon of all  :troll: .

However, the map is so dark. Even with the power on the lights are akin to a toy flashlight, making it difficult to actually see the Electric Panel, I happened to blunder into it by mistake as I couldn't make out where it was. And you can't turn the brightness up because as soon as you get to the roof the light level returns to normal, so you'll get blinded by omega sun rays of doom.

But eh, most of the playtime is on the roof, so the dark rooms and corridors are inconsequential.

My second attempt and success :

Bonus pics :

You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.
One does not simply pack-a-punch the SMR.

Offline Eternal_Fire

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 17
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 08:09:11 pm »
I love how the title is "Hotel Version 2 Version 1.1"  :please:
Money isn't everything but everything has a price

Offline HitmanVere

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Eviscerator
  • UGX V.I.P.
  • Respect: 818
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2015, 12:48:02 am »

First of all, I loved the fact that even on my sub-par laptop I still managed to get 60 fps while playing this map. So thanks for making the experience flawless as well as enjoyable  :)

The map has an excellent layout, the starting room is top notch, provides some breathing room but not enough to point whore like a lil' b1tch for too long. The Ballista is one of my favorite rifles, so even better. The roof is obviously the magnum opus of the map, very well thought out and a very nice selection of weaponry. The ACR is one of my favorite Assault Rifles :lol: . I liked the build-able ending, gave something to aim for, and the secret room after an unspecified number of rounds reveals the best Wonder Weapon of all  :troll: .

However, the map is so dark. Even with the power on the lights are akin to a toy flashlight, making it difficult to actually see the Electric Panel, I happened to blunder into it by mistake as I couldn't make out where it was. And you can't turn the brightness up because as soon as you get to the roof the light level returns to normal, so you'll get blinded by omega sun rays of doom.

But eh, most of the playtime is on the roof, so the dark rooms and corridors are inconsequential.

( [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] .)

Bonus pics :

You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.

Oh lawd be praised :please: Glad you liked the map :)

Offline Tyraim

• Legless Crawler
  • Rainfall.
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 02:57:33 am »
"Oh HitmanVere be praised!" didn't have that much of a ring to it :troll:

Offline killingerk

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 5
    • killingerk
    • killingerk
    • killingerk's Twitch Channel
    • killingerk' Twitter Feed
    • killingerk's Xfire Profile
    • killingerk's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
    • killingerk
  • WaW: killingerk

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 11:12:40 pm »
hi HitmanVere i see you work on a new map cool is will be fun
tk cp up the good work
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .

Offline victorthelama

• Fresh Corpse
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile

Re: [Manager] Hotel Version 2 (v1.1)

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 04:45:47 pm »
There are tons of maps out there, but I always keep coming back to this one. It's so fun and easy, and I just love trying out all of the custom weapons. Keep up the good work!

Offline areed43

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 1
    • View Profile
  • WaW: A66hawks14

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 05:34:15 pm »
fun map, haven't had time to play in a while though.  when i did i used the upgraded sniper from CoD AW (cant remember name) with DT and would last forever...literally, one hit kill till at least round 40 i think it was. (didn't go any higher, got board and killed myself with upgraded c4 :))

Offline Tyraim

• Legless Crawler
  • Rainfall.
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2015, 08:18:03 am »
fun map, haven't had time to play in a while though.  when i did i used the upgraded sniper from CoD AW (cant remember name) with DT and would last forever...literally, one hit kill till at least round 40 i think it was. (didn't go any higher, got board and killed myself with upgraded c4 :))

MORS.

MORS is love, MORS is life  :troll:

And well done on 40 rounds.

Offline RotKirsch

• Legless Crawler
  • Anime weeb.
    • Reckler0815
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 12:25:05 am »
Hey guys , I have a problem with a few maps including this one .

I launch the mod , everythings fine , until I click : SURVIVE [MAP NAME]

The message " Error : missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf" comes up . Can anybody help me ?
Biggest Anime weeb you'll ever see on UGX. <3
Loves to play Zombies and is quite pro at it.~
Current profile picture : Sōma Yukihira from Shokugeki no Souma.
Check out my Steam profile for some of my drawings.~

Offline Nevakanesra

• Fresh Corpse
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 04:53:38 pm »
I really like the look of this map and I'm trying to play it with some friends, but it won't let me.  It says "Trying to join potential matches" for like 30 seconds and then says "Game session not available".  This has happened on multiple hosts, lan and internet.  This also hasn't happened on any other maps, just this one.  Any clue what could be causing it?

Offline tyr116

• Legless Crawler
    • ashtonmajor
    • tyr116' Twitter Feed
    • tyr116's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • WaW: MajorAshton

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2015, 08:50:39 am »

( [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them] .)

Bonus pics :

My god, possibly the best review I've ever seen.  Who actually uses this language in a review?  You do, sir.  You do.  I mean that as a compliment  :nyan:

Offline Tyraim

• Legless Crawler
  • Rainfall.
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:53 am »
My god, possibly the best review I've ever seen.  Who actually uses this language in a review?  You do, sir.  You do.  I mean that as a compliment  :nyan:

I might do one for Zombie Desert, it does have the Retriever on it, another weapon I like, if you are serious about seeing more :poker:.

Offline HitmanVere

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Eviscerator
  • UGX V.I.P.
  • Respect: 818
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 12:50:46 am »
Sorry for not responding in here, have been in break :P

There are tons of maps out there, but I always keep coming back to this one. It's so fun and easy, and I just love trying out all of the custom weapons. Keep up the good work!

Had to add one OP weapon and thought meh, might as well do that :))

The message " Error : missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf" comes up . Can anybody help me ?

Download the mod again, seems like DL did not go as planned

I really like the look of this map and I'm trying to play it with some friends, but it won't let me.  It says "Trying to join potential matches" for like 30 seconds and then says "Game session not available".  This has happened on multiple hosts, lan and internet.  This also hasn't happened on any other maps, just this one.  Any clue what could be causing it?

Blame WaW, try again now

Offline xJimmy33

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 82
  • God-Mode
    • xJimmy33
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 02:05:13 am »

i guess you have the german version from the game?
this should help:

[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

;)