broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the comments, guys :) Glad people are liking this map

How is CPH related to this map? :please:
I meant to say Swamp. Cph and Swamp few maps I still play anyway.
Date Registered: 1 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Rainfall.
Signature
One does not simply pack-a-punch the SMR.
Tyraim's Groups
Tyraim's Contact & Social Links
You asked me to comment, so here goes!

First of all, I loved the fact that even on my sub-par laptop I still managed to get 60 fps while playing this map. So thanks for making the experience flawless as well as enjoyable  :)

The map has an excellent layout, the starting room is top notch, provides some breathing room but not enough to point whore like a lil' b1tch for too long. The Ballista is one of my favorite rifles, so even better. The roof is obviously the magnum opus of the map, very well thought out and a very nice selection of weaponry. The ACR is one of my favorite Assault Rifles :lol: . I liked the build-able ending, gave something to aim for, and the secret room after an unspecified number of rounds reveals the best Wonder Weapon of all  :troll: .

However, the map is so dark. Even with the power on the lights are akin to a toy flashlight, making it difficult to actually see the Electric Panel, I happened to blunder into it by mistake as I couldn't make out where it was. And you can't turn the brightness up because as soon as you get to the roof the light level returns to normal, so you'll get blinded by omega sun rays of doom.

But eh, most of the playtime is on the roof, so the dark rooms and corridors are inconsequential.

My second attempt and success :

Bonus pics :

Spoiler: click to open...

:gusta:

:troll:
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
Money isn't everything but everything has a price
Eternal_Fire's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Eternal_Fire's Contact & Social Links
I love how the title is "Hotel Version 2 Version 1.1"  :please:
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

First of all, I loved the fact that even on my sub-par laptop I still managed to get 60 fps while playing this map. So thanks for making the experience flawless as well as enjoyable  :)

The map has an excellent layout, the starting room is top notch, provides some breathing room but not enough to point whore like a lil' b1tch for too long. The Ballista is one of my favorite rifles, so even better. The roof is obviously the magnum opus of the map, very well thought out and a very nice selection of weaponry. The ACR is one of my favorite Assault Rifles :lol: . I liked the build-able ending, gave something to aim for, and the secret room after an unspecified number of rounds reveals the best Wonder Weapon of all  :troll: .

However, the map is so dark. Even with the power on the lights are akin to a toy flashlight, making it difficult to actually see the Electric Panel, I happened to blunder into it by mistake as I couldn't make out where it was. And you can't turn the brightness up because as soon as you get to the roof the light level returns to normal, so you'll get blinded by omega sun rays of doom.

But eh, most of the playtime is on the roof, so the dark rooms and corridors are inconsequential.

(Image removed from quote.)

Bonus pics :

Oh lawd be praised :please: Glad you liked the map :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Rainfall.
Tyraim's Groups
"Oh HitmanVere be praised!" didn't have that much of a ring to it :troll:
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
hi HitmanVere i see you work on a new map cool is will be fun
tk cp up the good work
Date Registered: 24 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
victorthelama's Groups
victorthelama's Contact & Social Links
There are tons of maps out there, but I always keep coming back to this one. It's so fun and easy, and I just love trying out all of the custom weapons. Keep up the good work!
Date Registered: 19 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
areed43's Groups
areed43's Contact & Social LinksA66hawks14
fun map, haven't had time to play in a while though.  when i did i used the upgraded sniper from CoD AW (cant remember name) with DT and would last forever...literally, one hit kill till at least round 40 i think it was. (didn't go any higher, got board and killed myself with upgraded c4 :))
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Rainfall.
Tyraim's Groups
fun map, haven't had time to play in a while though.  when i did i used the upgraded sniper from CoD AW (cant remember name) with DT and would last forever...literally, one hit kill till at least round 40 i think it was. (didn't go any higher, got board and killed myself with upgraded c4 :))

MORS.

MORS is love, MORS is life  :troll:

And well done on 40 rounds.
Date Registered: 21 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Anime weeb.
Signature
Biggest Anime weeb you'll ever see on UGX. <3
Loves to play Zombies and is quite pro at it.~
Current profile picture : Sōma Yukihira from Shokugeki no Souma.
Check out my Steam profile for some of my drawings.~
RotKirsch's Groups
RotKirsch's Contact & Social LinksReckler0815
Hey guys , I have a problem with a few maps including this one .

I launch the mod , everythings fine , until I click : SURVIVE [MAP NAME]

The message " Error : missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf" comes up . Can anybody help me ?
Date Registered: 8 May 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Nevakanesra's Groups
Nevakanesra's Contact & Social Links
I really like the look of this map and I'm trying to play it with some friends, but it won't let me.  It says "Trying to join potential matches" for like 30 seconds and then says "Game session not available".  This has happened on multiple hosts, lan and internet.  This also hasn't happened on any other maps, just this one.  Any clue what could be causing it?
Date Registered: 8 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
tyr116's Groups
tyr116's Contact & Social Linkstyr116ashtonmajortyr116MajorAshtontyr116

(Image removed from quote.)

Bonus pics :

My god, possibly the best review I've ever seen.  Who actually uses this language in a review?  You do, sir.  You do.  I mean that as a compliment  :nyan:
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Rainfall.
Tyraim's Groups
My god, possibly the best review I've ever seen.  Who actually uses this language in a review?  You do, sir.  You do.  I mean that as a compliment  :nyan:

I might do one for Zombie Desert, it does have the Retriever on it, another weapon I like, if you are serious about seeing more :poker:.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Sorry for not responding in here, have been in break :P

There are tons of maps out there, but I always keep coming back to this one. It's so fun and easy, and I just love trying out all of the custom weapons. Keep up the good work!

Had to add one OP weapon and thought meh, might as well do that :))

The message " Error : missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf" comes up . Can anybody help me ?

Download the mod again, seems like DL did not go as planned

I really like the look of this map and I'm trying to play it with some friends, but it won't let me.  It says "Trying to join potential matches" for like 30 seconds and then says "Game session not available".  This has happened on multiple hosts, lan and internet.  This also hasn't happened on any other maps, just this one.  Any clue what could be causing it?

Blame WaW, try again now
Date Registered: 21 April 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Requiem Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
God-Mode
Signature
xJimmy33's Groups
Requiem Mapper Elite
xJimmy33's Contact & Social LinksxJimmy33

i guess you have the german version from the game?
this should help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0dZDWzjpkg

;)

Loading ...