My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
It is on the UGX MAP MANAGER, here is the link. Download the program and download the map through it. http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hey wheres the download  link can i download it

Yeah, as Andy said above, map is in UGX Map Manager, which is also stated in OP, if you missed the cat-sized letters :D
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
i love is map
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Honestly recommend everyone give this one a try, lots of fun and replay-ability, find myself playing this at least once a day. :P

Got the thing to round 91, then to 270, took ages.  ;D Officially round 31 is my Record on Hotel V2. :D

Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:52:41 pm by Scobalula
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Honestly recommend everyone give this one a try, lots of fun and replay-ability, find myself playing this at least once a day. :P

Got the thing to round 91, then to 270, took ages.  ;D Officially round 31 is my Record on Hotel V2. :D

(Image removed from quote.)

Heh, glad you liked it :)
Date Registered: 19 December 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
areed43's Groups
areed43's Contact & Social LinksA66hawks14
I think you might have uploaded the wrong version to map manager, as when i played it, had to re download due to comp problems.   I found the all the weapons were free, and only two item were in the box, the pp-sh and monkey bomb.  Also the pack punch was broken; it would eat my weapon and my points.
Date Registered: 20 May 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
NYslice's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
NYslice's Contact & Social Links
I've been playing this one a lot. The upgraded C4 is so much fun to use. I did 40 rounds solo without skipping before buying the ending. Then did a 2 player game skipping to round 165 after playing a full round 135 or so that was almost 3 thousand zombies. I want to go higher :) I saw 2 videos of this map  by RelaxingEnd and in the latest one, they got it up to round 1337.  :o
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I think you might have uploaded the wrong version to map manager, as when i played it, had to re download due to comp problems.   I found the all the weapons were free, and only two item were in the box, the pp-sh and monkey bomb.  Also the pack punch was broken; it would eat my weapon and my points.

I downloaded it from the map manager and it worked fine. Also you say you "had to re-download due to comp problems" so, is it an issue on your end and did you fix it? You're not exactly clear. :-\ But it worked for me fine.
Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:53:33 am by Scobalula
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

Sounds like either broken download just for you or PC issues. Try redownloading it again. Manager version has worked for a lot of people here

I've been playing this one a lot. The upgraded C4 is so much fun to use. I did 40 rounds solo without skipping before buying the ending. Then did a 2 player game skipping to round 165 after playing a full round 135 or so that was almost 3 thousand zombies. I want to go higher :) I saw 2 videos of this map  by RelaxingEnd and in the latest one, they got it up to round 1337.  :o

Heh, yeah, I saw Relaxings videos already #FinnishPower :D Glad you liked the map :)
Date Registered: 20 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
NYslice's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
NYslice's Contact & Social Links
Suomi power!!!   :D LOL I just noticed your flag. Again, great map. Love the weapons. Keep up the good work!!
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Suomi power!!!   :D LOL I just noticed your flag. Again, great map. Love the weapons. Keep up the good work!!

True dat :D Glad you liked it and I will :)
Date Registered: 13 June 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bobbyblabby1000's Contact & Social Links
very nice map. very wide open spaces and no  ground spawners too which is a plus. got to round 52 before getting rekted by zombies. 10/10 would play forever  :rainbow: :rainbow: :nyan: :nyan: also, quick question, how do I become a map reviewer because I always love to voice my opinion's  :cute:
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
When will Microsoft learn?
theMCjunkie1's Groups
theMCjunkie1's Contact & Social Linkswolfie442WOLF442TheMCjunkie1catpup123WOLF442
is map was very cool, I thought that it was a fun time just playing the map solo and trying to get into the bigger rounds!
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
very nice map. very wide open spaces and no  ground spawners too which is a plus. got to round 52 before getting rekted by zombies. 10/10 would play forever  :rainbow: :rainbow: :nyan: :nyan: also, quick question, how do I become a map reviewer because I always love to voice my opinion's  :cute:

:lol: Glad you liked the map :) And I really suggest getting to know site better and getting more posts. Then look up in review section how to apply

is map was very cool, I thought that it was a fun time just playing the map solo and trying to get into the bigger rounds!

Glad you liked it :)

Loading ...