My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!
LordofDarkness's Contact & Social LinksthehervaiThe_MBGthehervai
$500 dollars is very generous.

I wish i got my new pc so i could enter :(   

This year i lost but 2016 will be mine  :troll:

Good luck to everyone entering this year :)
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

Required Contest Logo Files

To install the files, open the RAR file and drag both the map_source and raw folders into the root of your mod tools directory. There are two prefabs included within _prefabs/ugxmods_contest_2015. The logo textures can also be found by setting your Texture Locale to Seelow in Radiant. Make sure you include the images folder in your map so that the textures show up in-game!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
great so i (being my hasty idiot self) posted a wip for my map that has been in progress for about 2months. it has been disqualified. yes i know jumped the gun a little bit there :poker: . and im fine with people tellign me the rules and such but when they go too my youtube channel, use my email, private message me hatemail on steam. that is when the line is crossed. they send me paragraph long messages. about me being a tryhard prick and such. but one of them i'm guessing doxed me got my home address. and i know he has it cause he sent it too me in a pm on steam. if i did something wrong i'm sorry but this is bullshit. they also remove their messages from youtube within an hour of posting. this is bullshit and fuck this crap.
We have a very strict policy about revealing people's personal information here on UGX:

10. You will never threaten another site members' personal property, family, or life.
This includes disclosing personal information such as IP Addresses, home addresses, names, phone numbers, DDOS attacks, etc. Threatening or committing any of these actions via private message or otherwise will result in a immediate permanent ban from the site. This behavior is completely unacceptable and in most cases illegal.
Unfortunately when this type of behavior happens outside of the confines of this website, it is out of our control/jurisdiction/responsibility.

It's very disappointing to hear that there are people doing that to you, but you should be very careful what information you post about yourself on the internet.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
not to be rude but you do know what doxxing is right
You do know that someone can't just magically find your address if it's not public information right?
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66931dkwithawbwc66930
to be able to make a gmail account it is required to give your street address as does steam.
I never had to for my steam and Gmail :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
to be able to make a gmail account it is required to give your street address as does steam. but either way the guy is an asshole. and you want to know what he wanted in return the deletion of my map. fuck that i called my bank and informed them of my card number being stolen. so they got me a new number and put my old number on a quarantine. if anybody uses my card it will get an exact gps location of their current position and if they are on a pc or cellphone it will track it as long it is in service. so i think i'm good there.
I've never had to give my address for anything except PayPal, shipping information, and domain name registration. Gmail does not require an address and neither does steam.

Now we're talking about bank cards? What? I'm honestly starting to doubt this is even real, it sounds like you're making it up. Regardless we don't need to hear any more about the situation because it's not our responsibility and there's nothing we can do to help you. This topic is for discussing questions regarding the map contest, not you being doxed.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
to be able to make a gmail account it is required to give your street address as does steam. but either way the guy is an asshole. and you want to know what he wanted in return the deletion of my map. fuck that i called my bank and informed them of my card number being stolen. so they got me a new number and put my old number on a quarantine. if anybody uses my card it will get an exact gps location of their current position and if they are on a pc or cellphone it will track it as long it is in service. so i think i'm good there.
lol, im a fraud agent and know for a fact no bank would ever know, or give you a GPS location of usage on your card. They will tell the police whatever they know, but not you

Also once a card is blocked, its blocked by mastercard/visa, so if used in a shop would just say "Retain card" to the retailer and nothing more, there is no such thing as "card quarantine", its either blocked or not, and in order to have a new card? It "must" be blocked

Also I dont know how your card came into this at all

These sites only take that info - as "payment" info, and therefore is held under the companies maximum security protocols under the data protection act. It is only "ever" provided to your bank, as proof of identity when you purchase something through these sites. The info is not in the public eye, so like Trem said, this cannot be how he got it anyway
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:02:28 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
anthony.morello2's Groups
anthony.morello2's Contact & Social Links
where will the maps be posted so I can play and vote for them?
thanks
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
Signature
My Custom Zombie Maps:

- Nazi zombie Legion
- City of Hell
- The Abandoned Mine
- The Last Undead House (Finished)

more custom zombie maps coming soon
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links
hi,

I have a question about the contest logos?

you may use the same logo in several places?

or only to use the logos one time?

it is only a question :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Must have at least one UGX-Mods logo and one ZomMods logo in a visible place in the map. Maps which do not make an attempt to follow this rule will be disqualified.
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links

thank you for the comment,  sorry I have overlooked, excuses.

thank you for it :)

best regards,
Gamer9294
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
hmmm i didn't know that. i was just quoting what the guy at my bank said, and he said that the card that was attempted to be used, they would be informed. The rest was me glorifying it a bit.(i apologise) i got my card swapped just in case. I apologise if this all sounds fraudulent, but it did happen. at the time of typing i was panicked and pissed off. i guess swapping my cards was a little overboard. but in the end i it was a little annoying. as it turns out the guy sending me messages was my friend yianne. (super dickish prick friend but a friend either way) as you can guess the way he got my address and such was through well coming to my house.
I've never had to give my address for anything except PayPal, shipping information, and domain name registration. Gmail does not require an address and neither does steam.

Now we're talking about bank cards? What? I'm honestly starting to doubt this is even real, it sounds like you're making it up. Regardless we don't need to hear any more about the situation because it's not our responsibility and there's nothing we can do to help you. This topic is for discussing questions regarding the map contest, not you being doxed.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I am removing my other comments to prevent further arguments and ask that the others follow in my stead and remove their quoted comments as well. I apologize for the inconvenience.  thank you for your time and cooperation.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
This is not stated in the rules, but I'm assuming we can post videos of our contest maps and not get disqualified.
In the previous contest we weren't allowed to post videos until the map was released, does that apply here as well?
Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:57:15 am by JBird632
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This is not stated in the rules, but I'm assuming we can post videos of our contest maps and not get disqualified.
In the previous contest we weren't allowed to post videos until the map was released, does that apply here as well?
That was only the YAW contest because it would affect their views on the videos. You're free to post videos.

Loading ...