by JBird632
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Update September 28:

So I'm really pushing to get a lot done for the map now. I've even gone as far as creating a list of things that are left to do for the map and knocking them down one by one. I've finished doing a lot more of the weapons in the mod, finished implementing dive to prone for all weapons - even custom animated a couple weapons. A lot of the polish for the map is finally getting done and the map is actually in quite a playable state now. The entire map is now accessible, power has been added along with all the perks and even a couple map related scripts are done.

Overall the map is coming along great and looks like I am keeping up with the deadline!

New Weapons:
(Image removed from quote.)

New Classroom:

Theater: Still need to add detail to this room

Urban Homes: (outer map detail) This will be the style of the outer detail for the map
Shall we just give the first place now or are we going to wait until the deadline just to be fair to everyone else?  :P
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Shall we just give the first place now or are we going to wait until the deadline just to be fair to everyone else?  :P

Two months to help Stuffy. 
More or less the same amount of time you had for Christmas Warehouse. :o
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Two months to help Stuffy. 
More or less the same amount of time you had for Christmas Warehouse. :o
I think Stuffy has kinda given up on his map and is just working on the Realism Mod now.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think Stuffy has kinda given up on his map and is just working on the Realism Mod now.
hehe, realism 2.0 mod, can't wait :rainbow:
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Update October 4:

Emergency Flare to Replace the Monkey Bomb:
Though the flare may be weaker in a sense compared to the monkey bomb, this piece of equipment is balanced by allowing player's to carry 4 instead of the standard 3. The emergency flare can be used to distract zombies, giving players to opportunity to flee or aid other players.
! No longer available
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Update October 4:

Though the flare may be weaker in a sense compared to the monkey bomb, this piece of equipment is balanced by allowing player's to carry 4 instead of the standard 3. The emergency flare can be used to distract zombies, giving players to opportunity to flee or aid other players.
! No longer available

looks amazing  :rainbow:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Update October 4:

! No longer available
This is exactly what we were going to do for our map :P Nice job, also you should add the BO2 Raygun anims to go with the BO2 model you're using.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Update October 4:

! No longer available
Interesting stuff. I would like to think that you could be able to deploy it faster than a monkey bomb? I'm just saying, it would make it balance a little but, because monkeys distract and kill, but take a little while to deploy.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Voice Acting Audition:

Hey, so I have written a good chunk of my easter egg for the map now and I realize this would really make the easter egg more immersive if I had a voice actor for a helicopter pilot. If you would like to audition for this part in the map then all you will have to do is send me an audio quote of yourself with a pm. It can be something you've done in the past or if you would like I can provide you with this quote:
[Helicopter Pilot] -    "We have no time, what are you standing around for!"

I hope some of you would like to participate and good luck :D
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Voice Acting Audition:

Hey, so I have written a good chunk of my easter egg for the map now and I realize this would really make the easter egg more immersive if I had a voice actor for a helicopter pilot. If you would like to audition for this part in the map then all you will have to do is send me an audio quote of yourself with a pm. It can be something you've done in the past or if you would like I can provide you with this quote:
I hope some of you would like to participate and good luck :D
Is there an accent involved, or nah? because I would love to give it a crack, i just need to know the guidelines.
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Is there an accent involved, or nah? because I would love to give it a crack, i just need to know the guidelines.
I'm not too picky to be honest, just so long as it sound good :)
But preference wise I guess an american or british accent wouldn't hurt.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm not too picky to be honest, just so long as it sound good :)
But preference wise I guess an american or british accent wouldn't hurt.
rightio, thanks for the guidelines, i'll see what i can do
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
Voice Acting Audition:
if I had a voice actor for a helicopter pilot. ... I can provide you with this quote:
[Helicopter Pilot] -    "We have no time, what are you standing around for!"

I found your voice actor. 

Code Snippet
Plaintext
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-Te-DPbSE
a substitute .. (this is not me)

https://twitter.com/MisterPayneS

Code Snippet
Plaintext
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0Gjj4twsY
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 09:07:49 am by gr00t
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Update October 11:

So today was a really big week for the map, not only were a lot things completed but it was also the 2nd coop test for the map. This coop test included myself, Awesome Pieman, TheScotchGuy and Uk_ViiPeR which we all tested a multitude of different coop features of the map along with finding a bunch of bugs/glitches.

This was really good 'cause the map is now becoming more and more playable and I believe the next coop test will actually be an almost "finished" type of playable :)

The mod had a lot of new features and changes added recently as well:
- the 4 player models are now finalized (A police officer, a construction worker, a marine and a civilian)
- Redid the soundalias for weapons so new fire sounds include distant fire sounds, shell eject sounds and shell impact sounds as well as pack a punched 3rd person sounds)
- Walking and running sounds are amplified to sound better (since u can barely hear them in waw)
- most weapons are now finalized only need to fix 2 and add 1-2 more
- a new menu system was added along with 3 gamemodes and a bunch of features (at present the 3 gamemodes are Normal, Gun Game and One Room Challenge,
but I will likely add Domination from Snowglobe as well)
- timed gameplay added along with an option for it in the menu
- more detail added to some rooms
- started work on the upstairs of the building
-  bunch of bugs were fix (even most of the coop test's bugs)

New Menu:

Solo Pre-Game Settings:

Coop Pre-Game Settings:

Gun Game and Timed Gameplay:
Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:05:21 am by JBird632
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Update October 11:

So today was a really big week for the map, not only were a lot things completed but it was also the 2nd coop test for the map. This coop test included myself, Awesome Pieman, TheScotchGuy and Uk_ViiPeR which we all tested a multitude of different coop features of the map along with finding a bunch of bugs/glitches.

This was really good 'cause the map is now becoming more and more playable and I believe the next coop test will actually be an almost "finished" type of playable :)

The mod had a lot of new features and changes added recently as well:
- the 4 player models are now finalized (A police officer, a construction worker, a marine and a civilian)
- Redid the soundalias for weapons so new fire sounds include distant fire sounds, shell eject sounds and shell impact sounds as well as pack a punched 3rd person sounds)
- Walking a running sounds are amplified to sound better (since u can barely here them in waw)
- most weapons are now finalized only need to fix 2 and add 1-2 more
- a new menu system was added along with 3 gamemodes and a bunch of features (at present the 3 gamemodes are Normal, Gun Game and One Room Challenge,
but I will likely add Domination from Snowglobe as well)
- timed gameplay added along with an option for it in the menu
- more detail added to some rooms
- started work on the upstairs of the building
-  bunch of bugs were fix (even most of the coop test's bugs)

Never cease to impress me bro ;)

Loading ...