Author Topic: Realism Mod 3.0 WIP  (Read 22139 times)

Offline tomikaze

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Zombie Colossus
  • Respect: 373
    • tomikaze777
    • tomikaze777's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
    • ZomMods

Re: Realism Mod 3.0 WIP

« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2017, 06:05:50 am »
@tomikaze

Can you please post when this map has been released in the UGX client? I am getting problems and hope launching through there may sort it out. Awesome work, I hope I can play it!
Yes, I will make a post here on UGX when it will be in map manager. Can you describe the problem you are encountering?
Support ZomMods & the Realism Mod 3.0: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Offline BattleVet

• Fresh Corpse
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile

« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2017, 06:59:24 am »
Yes, I will make a post here on UGX when it will be in map manager. Can you describe the problem you are encountering?

I replied on the video, but I get an unhandled exception error, causing the game to crash. It may linked to the T4M d3d9.dll but I don't know. It crashes a little more than 3/4s of the way when loading the map.

Offline BluntStuffy

• The Decider
  • Respect: 1164
  • It aint much, if it aint Dutch
    • @BluntZombie' Twitter Feed
    • StuffyZombie's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • WaW: BluntStuffy

« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2017, 12:26:52 pm »
I replied on the video, but I get an unhandled exception error, causing the game to crash. It may linked to the T4M d3d9.dll but I don't know. It crashes a little more than 3/4s of the way when loading the map.

If you have t4m installed propperly and it's working, the version number in the main-menu screen on the bottom right should be 2.0.45. If that's the case and the game crashes during loading the map try lowering your texture settings.

If you dont have (working) t4m the version number will be something like 1.7..
Realism 3.0 released!!
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Support my work here:  [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Offline Crushi99

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2017, 12:34:15 pm »
are there any new maps in sight? any ETA's? really like the mod so far but i want to play more than nuketown :x

Offline BluntStuffy

• The Decider
    • View Profile

« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2017, 02:04:01 pm »
are there any new maps in sight? any ETA's? really like the mod so far but i want to play more than nuketown :x

For sure! The next map on the list is Steviewonder87's Industrial Estate. It wont be too long before that releases, not giving any ETA's but soon(ish)!
After that my Greenhouse map is up, and by then the mod should also be available for other mappers to use.

Offline SarcyMoFo

• Pack-a-Puncher
  • Respect: 17
    • View Profile

« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2017, 07:00:08 pm »
Um,
BO3 tools are not as limited as you seem to believe they are.
In fact, I think they already trump [email protected]'s tools in almost every aspect.
Plus, BO3 just looks better.
Not to take away from this mod, as it does add a fresh new feel to [email protected], and will probably keep it alive for a little bit longer.

I misspoke, what I was getting at is the lack of things from within the stock maps - SoE rituals, DE Bows, most of the 'bosses' etc

Either way I still feel the content of WaW maps both past and present outweigh the current level of BO3 creations

Offline LunaRadeon

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2017, 01:09:05 am »
This is the best mod i ever played missed this since v2.2,aslo can you add moar guns ;) (i miss the PPSH) anyways Nice work man  ;) ;) ;)

Offline tomikaze

• Zombie Colossus
    • tomikaze777
    • View Profile
    • ZomMods

« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2017, 05:17:44 am »
This is the best mod i ever played missed this since v2.2,aslo can you add moar guns ;) (i miss the PPSH) anyways Nice work man  ;) ;) ;)
More guns? MORE GUNS!?!?!?! There are already around 50 guns that can be upgraded and customized in a variety of ways and we actually had to take some guns out and the last one we cut was a Chrome PPSH with an under-barrel grenade launcher attachment and dual wield capabilities with special ammo where it shoots flaming kittens at the zombies. Damn, I wonder if it's too late to have Blunt add that back in  :-\

Offline Rare10124

• Legless Crawler
    • View Profile

« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2017, 10:21:19 am »
What do you mean? You can purchase damage upgrades for each gun through the in-game menu.

Double Post Merge: March 19, 2017, 06:23:45 pm
Update video addressing issues with the mod: [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

yeah didn't realize that until i got deep into the mod * facepalm * but still great mod

Offline KenKazama

• Fresh Corpse
    • http://steamcommunity.com
    • vton007's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
  • WaW: Ken_Kazama

« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2017, 07:54:17 am »
Well we able to use 3.0 as a standalone mod like the previous versions of ZR? That's gonna be cool if you'll implement it.

Offline quickseed40

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2017, 01:39:13 pm »
The Raygun Mark II is really OP, it killed the Panzer in 1 burst when I 1st fought him. Also the Panzer can instantly be killed by using the teleporter, is there any way you can make so he either stays where he was before or he teleports near you when you teleport?

Offline peacefulmike

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2017, 04:09:22 am »
I have an issue, just got to prestige 4 ,lvl 51 and it came up with exp to go -1 million 650 thousand. I thought nothing of it but later it got to -2 million then i got promoted to 52 lvl and for every 500 exp from that start of the issue lvl'ed me up as if i was always lvl 1.
So after it stopped lvl'ing me up i was lvl 222. Very odd was going for the haymaker prestige but now it wont let me prestige because of this.

Offline PSNtoonjuice

• Mr. Elemental
  • Respect: 15
  • "0/10 what the fuck is this weeabo shit" - IGN
    • Astraxis
    • View Profile
  • WaW: PSNtoonjuice

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2017, 07:46:41 am »
More guns? MORE GUNS!?!?!?! There are already around 50 guns that can be upgraded and customized in a variety of ways and we actually had to take some guns out and the last one we cut was a Chrome PPSH with an under-barrel grenade launcher attachment and dual wield capabilities with special ammo where it shoots flaming kittens at the zombies. Damn, I wonder if it's too late to have Blunt add that back in  :-\

whew, gottem

Offline tomikaze

• Zombie Colossus
    • tomikaze777
    • View Profile
    • ZomMods

« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2017, 10:48:56 am »
Well we able to use 3.0 as a standalone mod like the previous versions of ZR? That's gonna be cool if you'll implement it.
Yes, it is going to eventually be a standalone mod where anyone can put it on their own maps.

The Raygun Mark II is really OP, it killed the Panzer in 1 burst when I 1st fought him. Also the Panzer can instantly be killed by using the teleporter, is there any way you can make so he either stays where he was before or he teleports near you when you teleport?
The Raygun has been nerfed & the teleporter no longer kills him I can confirm that. Thanks for the feedback : )

I have an issue, just got to prestige 4 ,lvl 51 and it came up with exp to go -1 million 650 thousand. I thought nothing of it but later it got to -2 million then i got promoted to 52 lvl and for every 500 exp from that start of the issue lvl'ed me up as if i was always lvl 1.
So after it stopped lvl'ing me up i was lvl 222. Very odd was going for the haymaker prestige but now it wont let me prestige because of this.
Gosh, sorry to hear that. We will do our best to address this issue for the next release. You shouldn't lose any progress though so that is good.

Offline BluntStuffy

• The Decider
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2017, 07:35:08 am »

I dont think you can send PM's yet, so i'll post here.
I'm wondering, when you reached prestige 4 did you keep playing and then it immediately bugged out?
Or did you actually activate the prestige, got prestige lvl5 and then in a new game it bugged out?

I can help out fixing your stats, can you read pm's? Then i'll send you a link with a fix