Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Update 30 July 2015
We have currently a lot of internal things going on.
I had to spent quite some time on it, so the next UGX Launcher release won't make it till sunday.
The next estimate release date will be until 09 Aug 2015.

This should give us a bit more time to resolve internal issues and give me a bit more time to polish the application.

We are also in the end process for job applications as announced earlier this month.
I think we should have them out this weekend.

Thanks for your understanding.

Original post:

Directlink https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXL/2015/07/13/Progress Update, July 2015
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
( It's like my little baby, programmers do know what I mean^^ )
Yep, definitetly
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
BuIlDaLiBlE's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Yep, definitetly
Yea, even if I'm a beginner, hehehe.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
$350 a month is a hefty price, when I saw the figure I thought per year, but then I saw per month and woah, that's hefty.

As for the license, are you going to go ahead with it or try for alternative? I can understand the worry of going Open Source and pretty much giving everyone access to the Launcher's source.
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 6 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
$350 a month is a hefty price, when I saw the figure I thought per year, but then I saw per month and woah, that's hefty.

As for the license, are you going to go ahead with it or try for alternative? I can understand the worry of going Open Source and pretty much giving everyone access to the Launcher's source.

We will look into any options we have. It's not yet set if we are taking this step or not.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Now public to everyone
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
that stat tracking thing is actually something i was considering making a mod for in my secret W.I.P. map. along with a tech tree for perks. it would use a stat tracking interface so that the game will remember your gamertag and so your perks that have been added to your tech tree will follow to other games that have that mod. i was also going to add other things to the tech tree like damage multipliers and such. but i'm still learning c++ so that will be on hold for now. if you do actually make that stat box it would very seriously give my map a headstart assuming i would be able to access the database and add all the user recognition system scripts and such. i was originally planning to just use a system that when a player played my their gamertag would be would be added to and external data base on either the profiles folder in the mod or on my external server that i keep forgetting that i have.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
that stat tracking thing is actually something i was considering making a mod for in my secret W.I.P. map. along with a tech tree for perks. it would use a stat tracking interface so that the game will remember your gamertag and so your perks that have been added to your tech tree will follow to other games that have that mod. i was also going to add other things to the tech tree like damage multipliers and such. but i'm still learning c++ so that will be on hold for now. if you do actually make that stat box it would very seriously give my map a headstart assuming i would be able to access the database and add all the user recognition system scripts and such. i was originally planning to just use a system that when a player played my their gamertag would be would be added to and external data base on either the profiles folder in the mod or on my external server that i keep forgetting that i have.

We discussed many possibilites.
If we get it working well, we 100% will offer an open system for mappers / modders to add their own tracking into their map.
This would then be added / modified via the web interface (UGX Play) and you can add achievements and normal stats tracking to it.

(for our special case, tech tree, I could think of an module / addon for the UGXL soon or later)

Please note: This is all wish thinking and currently just a great idea. - It's quite some work and will take some time.
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
I see you are working on new things, but how bout fixing the problem i mentioned to you guys earlier -_- ( cough cough trem cough cough )

whats broken: the "post frozen by staff" feature
what does it effect: nothing, but forces the user to think they did something wrong
guaranteed method to get this glitch: make a new topic/post, but instead of submitting it... preview it
picture of error:

if gyazo is blocked by your internet:
Spoiler: click to open...
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I see you are working on new things, but how bout fixing the problem i mentioned to you guys earlier -_- ( cough cough trem cough cough )

whats broken: the "post frozen by staff" feature
what does it effect: nothing, but forces the user to think they did something wrong
guaranteed method to get this glitch: make a new topic/post, but instead of submitting it... preview it
picture of error:
(Image removed from quote.)
if gyazo is blocked by your internet:
Spoiler: click to open...

I totally understand your frustration.
Keep in mind that some if not all of these projects are only beeing worked on by myself and I'm not responsible for the SMF Forum.
First time I hear about that issue, I'll make it official and add it as an bug into our project software.

Edit: Created
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
I totally understand your frustration.
Keep in mind that some if not all of these projects are only beeing worked on by myself and I'm not responsible for the SMF Forum.
First time I hear about that issue, I'll make it official and add it as an bug into our project software.

Edit: Created
(Image removed from quote.)
lol im not frusterated, I also run smf forum (and am in charge of all the scripting for it). So i can understand how trem would think this as a problem that isnt important enought to fix. I just wanted to make sure you know.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Update 30 July 2015
We have currently a lot of internal things going on.
I had to spent quite some time on it, so the next UGX Launcher release won't make it till sunday.
The next estimate release date will be until 09 Aug 2015.

This should give us a bit more time to resolve internal issues and give me a bit more time to polish the application.

We are also in the end process for job applications as announced earlier this month.
I think we should have them out this weekend.

Thanks for your understanding.

Loading ...